Chat room and the people who use it....

Ahhh that is why I missed you in your Lulu lemon outfit Paige..I was only in chat room for a bit, to see Mystique and say hello.

Yes you do know how to entertain!:-D

Chat is a nice addition to Cerb.

It is nice when the ladies come into chat just for text and it is equally as nice when they want to tease us on cam.

I personally do like the video chat. I myself have made arrangements to have a visit after seeing a provider on cam.

It is nice to chat with all members, male or female about different topics.

Only problem with chat is that just about everybody types in hyperdrive, so when you see my replies in a busy room they are always llllaaaaggggiiiinnnngggg. lol

P.S. I got to see Mystiques really cool Marilyn tattoo and PrettyPaiges hot ass in LuLu shorts just the other night. NICE!!! :mrgreen:

Guest f***2f***
It took me almost 40 minutes to figure it out, LOL. Next time igotaboner...

Banks explained it to me, much thanks to him. I like cam's and microphone's because I suck at computer's and typing. It is fun, flirty and keeps my interest peaked. I have ADHD, so I tend to lose focus and drift off. LOL

I also had the pleasure that night to see Mystique, who I now know is funny, smart and crazy hot. I think she is way hotter in person then in picture's. Which I know is hard to believe because her pictures are smoking hot.

I agree with what MOD said, as long as people are respectful to the ladies doing shows. We are adult entertainer's, we should entertain, and I now know I love to do so.

Well I look forward to that dear lady.

I think the chat and cam thing is going to grow. There were four ladies in there one night and it was great....candy, nikki69, haley and bambi...I wondered if maybe the ladies felt a competitive thing going on although I did not sense that. It was just fun flirting and chatting and everyone was mature.

I think it's a great advertising tool for the ladies cause we get a sense of your sense of humour, playfulness and whether that would be something to look into further!!

The cams are great, but I also find that so long as conversations are going on, the chat is fine w/o the cams. It's all dependent on how the room dynamic works.

Guest i***k***
Inaluki- your spelling confused me, please forgive a girl... LOL

I will have Mystique punish you! :)

In that case, inakkui or is it Inacluki... Punish me, Punish me... I love a girl with ropes and cuffs...

To add there was over 25 people in chat last night, I didn't get one request for anything. Except to see my Lululemon shorts. All the boys, Inauki, CK, Loneskater, Malcolm, Manny, too name a few, where gentlemen who joked and made it a great night. Because of how amazing and polite they where, I am coming back to chat for sure....

That is pretty much the reason I am there. I like to chat, and get to know people, even though I am on the west coast. I am fond of "bugging" a few, but it's all in good humor.

Sometimes, I will go in when I am bored, others, well just to have fun. I don't have a problem with the web cam part, but what would irk me if there are people giving full on sex shows that you would see on those pay to chat sites.

The thing is here, we are all adults, and act like it. Same can't be said for other sites, thats for sure:lol: