I am wondering if there are massage providers who would be interested in receiving a massage treatment rather than giving? I am more of a giving guy and would prefer to spend the time performing the massage and knowing that I am relaxing her and making her feel good. I find it very stimulating to please my partner and would especially enjoy pleasing a beautiful massage provider who deserves this treatment. I would enjoy a release near the end of the massage session as well to finish off the experience. If this interests you, please feel free to send me a message.

Guest s**nflute
I am wondering if there are massage providers who would be interested in receiving a massage treatment rather than giving? I am more of a giving guy and would prefer to spend the time performing the massage and knowing that I am relaxing her and making her feel good. I find it very stimulating to please my partner and would especially enjoy pleasing a beautiful massage provider who deserves this treatment. I would enjoy a release near the end of the massage session as well to finish off the experience. If this interests you, please feel free to send me a message.

Yes there are a number of ladies who can accomodate you. Not usually on your first appointment but it can happen on your first visit if both parties get along well.

Yes, I believe some ladies include this option in their advertisements. For the entire session? I'm not sure.

The majority of girls at the Ottawa spas offer this, way more would say yes then say no. I know one of my best friends who works at ALO does, and I did when I was there.

Expect to pay a little more for this service though. While that may seem odd to some, as she's not doing the work, when giving a nude massage, there is usually little touching of the lady, and for the reverse massage, you are touching her for the whole session, so the price is up a bit (usually 20-40 more but keep in mind this is up to the lady).

Many MAs are open to the concept of reverse massage and some do advertise it as an option, but one has to keep in mind it has to be a massage, not some random groping...And it goes without saying that those attempting to provide a 'happy ending' to the MA will be shown the door rather quickly...

But otherwise, yes, jake, it can be very nice...

Best,

toine

In my experience, more MA's love this than don't. Many have told me when I offered, "I thought you'd never ask". :icon_lol:

Most will also not charge extra, but remember it's still coming out of your own time paid. Most will also not want you to massage them for the whole session, maybe at most only half the session is as far as they will go. Many feel guilty getting a massage from a customer, so they don't want to just make it about themselves.

However, I doubt you'll get it from an MA during your first session. If you get along particularly well with an MA on your first session, then you may be safe to ask her, "you know I give a massage myself, would you be interested next time?" You can ask this during the session or after the session has ended, your choice.

Guest s**nflute
In my experience, more MA's love this than don't. Many have told me when I offered, "I thought you'd never ask". :icon_lol:

Most will also not charge extra, but remember it's still coming out of your own time paid. Most will also not want you to massage them for the whole session, maybe at most only half the session is as far as they will go. Many feel guilty getting a massage from a customer, so they don't want to just make it about themselves.

However, I doubt you'll get it from an MA during your first session. If you get along particularly well with an MA on your first session, then you may be safe to ask her, "you know I give a massage myself, would you be interested next time?" You can ask this during the session or after the session has ended, your choice.

I have been succesful myself on the first session with a similar line and also "who gives you a massage?" most often she will say "my clients"

voila......now you know:biggrin:

I have been succesful myself on the first session with a similar line and also "who gives you a massage?" most often she will say "my clients"

voila......now you know:biggrin:

And we're a couple of old men, if we can do it, anybody can. Unless it takes becoming an old man to have the confidence to ask it. ;)

Like "backrubman", my experience on reverse massage was with SP's rather than MA's. The main reason of this is that I see only SP's and I have never had any experience with an MA yet.

That being said, I have visited many RMT's over the years and have more or less picked up some tips and techniques from them. So, when I have finished a session with a SP, some of them would ask me if I want a back massage. Of course my answer is always yes - what better way to relax after an awesome FS session? And, as a gentleman ;-) I always return the favor by offering my own massage. I would say most of them like it but, some of them like it so much that they would remember and request that I give them a massage afterwards. I'd call this a win-win situation!icon12.gif

And it goes without saying that those attempting to provide a 'happy ending' to the MA will be shown the door rather quickly...

Really? hmm

Many MAs are open to the concept of reverse massage and some do advertise it as an option, but one has to keep in mind it has to be a massage, not some random groping...And it goes without saying that those attempting to provide a 'happy ending' to the MA will be shown the door rather quickly...

But otherwise, yes, jake, it can be very nice...

Best,

toine

Can't say that I gave many massages...The idea of reverse massage does sound appealing. I'm worried about it turning into random groping from the point of view of the MA due to my lack of experience and she won't be impressed. --gulp--

Guest s**nflute
And it goes without saying that those attempting to provide a 'happy ending' to the MA will be shown the door rather quickly...

Really? hmm

Not in my experience. To quote Whiteman

"we're a couple of old men"

Can't say that I gave many massages...The idea of reverse massage does sound appealing. I'm worried about it turning into random groping from the point of view of the MA due to my lack of experience and she won't be impressed. --gulp--

You might be surprised at how little skill it actually takes to give someone a pleasant massage experience. Take your queue from what you like when receiving a massage (before the happy-ending part, lol).

Generally speaking everyone enjoys their back and shoulders rubbed, as well as the backs of their legs, calves, and buttocks (although the bum requires a little more finesse to maintain decorum). Use a bit of oil (but not too much) to create a glide and use big hands to give long, slow, firm (not hard) strokes (push up and slide down usually works well). Use of a large hand not only feels good (women do seem to like the feel of a man's hands on their body), but it's also safer. Without proper training, never apply direct pointed pressure to the spine or neck because this can hurt and could cause serious injury. If you stick to these basics and relax, I'm sure you'll both enjoy the experience. At least that's been my experience (I have a lot of repeat clients ;) ).

I've offered on a few occaisions and have never been turned down usually post flip and her clothes off. One veteran MA even commented "no one has asked me that before". Needless to say she was quite receptive to my technique and well we'll just leave it at that. Most places in TO a reverse massage is listed as an option on their web sites.

Thanks for the input everyone...I have had a few replies and will pursue this fantasy for sure. I can understand the concern of the random groping, but in my experience it is pretty easy to interpret what exactly a lady is looking for, and the signals seem very clear long before any forbidden ground is crossed. Who would want to grope a woman if she was not into it anyway? The ladies who work in the massage and service industry deserve some quality time for them, instead of constantly pleasing us....Just my thoughts....

Thanks for the input everyone....I had a few replies from some gorgeous ladies, and will follow up for sure. Maybe I should have posted in the service provider section to see what the feelings are in that aspect.

Thanks for the input everyone....I had a few replies from some gorgeous ladies, and will follow up for sure. Maybe I should have posted in the service provider section to see what the feelings are in that aspect.

Nope, you posted in the discussion section, as you are expected to do. The service provider section is, well, for service providers, lol!

Happy to hear you found the input interesting...and the PMs as well.

Best,

toine

Agreed it is so nice to get a reverse massage the sensuality of the room changes drastically and allows the MA to really get into the session, but yes it is important not to grope or think that the MA is play doo, we like it soft and sensual also hehehe xoxo