Do You Ever Have Dreams About Cerb Members?

It's funny you put up that post Angela, as I have been having dreams about an sp that I have met not so long ago and can't seem to get her off my mind. But in other ways I feel happier and more energy at work with less time concentrating on what I'm doing, try to figure this one out??? She as got me all confussed about my feelings and I think she feels the same way.

What do some of you guys think I should do?icon3.gif

Pretty vague Angela, we like the juicy details. ;-)

Was it a wet dream? :grin:

To make a long story short, I was in the House of Commons, someone was telling me to do this and that, and I was like wtf I don't want to go down on the floor and speak, in that instance it scared the living shit out of me

The next part of the dream, had me where the public is to watch the arguing going on the floor. This person in my dream was giving me the proper protocol on how to do things there

Third part of the dream, I was walking down some big spiral stair cases. I got to the bottom, and saw doors leading to the street. Had a really bad feeling, that I had been ditched in Ottawa, and had no way to get back home, not a plane ticket, Nada.

I recall making a phone call, and this woman who works with a sex worker organization answers, and tells me to come by the office, see what they can to do help. Turns out this woman was Cat, here on the board! That's where it gets really strange:lol:

I had a feeling that I would get home some how, some way. Talk about weird though, the overwhelming feeling of fear, in both parts of the dream. I have never met Cat before, nor have I corresponded with her, so I don't quite know where that came from.

Leave it to my brain, to dream up these kinds of things:roll:

It's funny you put up that post Angela' date=' as I have been having dreams about an sp that I have met not so long ago and can't seem to get her off my mind. But in other ways I feel happier and more energy at work with less time concentrating on what I'm doing, try to figure this one out??? She as got me all confussed about my feelings and I think she feels the same way.[/left']

What do some of you guys think I should do?icon3.gif

If you convert your feelings into reality, what do you end up with?

I guess it all depends on what you are both looking for! ;-)

xox

I've had dreams about female CERB members and some non members :twisted:

I think, your dream can be interpreted as "tour Ottawa and rendezvous with a female partner or two for some steamy duo encounters". :smile:

Just as an FYI - and not to distract from this specific dream, there is another thread on the topic of dreams (in case anyone is interested)

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7092&highlight=dreams

It's funny you put up that post Angela' date=' as I have been having dreams about an sp that I have met not so long ago and can't seem to get her off my mind. But in other ways I feel happier and more energy at work with less time concentrating on what I'm doing, try to figure this one out??? She as got me all confussed about my feelings and I think she feels the same way.

What do some of you guys think I should do?[img']http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/images/icons/icon3.gif[/img]

the thing thats wrong with dreams is...sometimes they are just that...unless someone gets a divorce...hahaha...or has a mistress...

If you convert your feelings into reality, what do you end up with?

I guess it all depends on what you are both looking for! ;-)

xox

hmmmm i think someone should answer that for you in private Miss cloe...hehehe...wink

It's funny you put up that post Angela' date=' as I have been having dreams about an sp that I have met not so long ago and can't seem to get her off my mind. But in other ways I feel happier and more energy at work with less time concentrating on what I'm doing, try to figure this one out??? She as got me all confussed about my feelings and I think she feels the same way.

What do some of you guys think I should do?[img']http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/images/icons/icon3.gif[/img]

I think Miss Cloe is right on the mark. What do you end up with if you turn your feelings into reality?

Sounds to me like the two of you should talk!

T'storm, I think it happens to most hobbyiest at one point or another. It's only natural my friend when you have an exceptional intimate experience with an SP to have dreams about them. It has happend to me more than once, and very recently as well, I try not to dwell on it too much now, but it is hard sometimes when you build a relationship with an SP who you click with. I just try to keep things in perspective now, but it is hard at times and hey, nothing wrong with a wet dream or two about a very attractive woman ;)

To make a long story short, I was in the House of Commons, someone was telling me to do this and that, and I was like wtf I don't want to go down on the floor and speak, in that instance it scared the living shit out of me

The next part of the dream, had me where the public is to watch the arguing going on the floor. This person in my dream was giving me the proper protocol on how to do things there

Third part of the dream, I was walking down some big spiral stair cases. I got to the bottom, and saw doors leading to the street. Had a really bad feeling, that I had been ditched in Ottawa, and had no way to get back home, not a plane ticket, Nada.

I recall making a phone call, and this woman who works with a sex worker organization answers, and tells me to come by the office, see what they can to do help. Turns out this woman was Cat, here on the board! That's where it gets really strange:lol:

I had a feeling that I would get home some how, some way. Talk about weird though, the overwhelming feeling of fear, in both parts of the dream. I have never met Cat before, nor have I corresponded with her, so I don't quite know where that came from.

Leave it to my brain, to dream up these kinds of things:roll:

Angela, Cat has a great presence on the board and you most certainly would of been in good hands.

Guest i***k***

Yes I do dream about certain ladies here from time to time. Especially after extremely intense encounters. :)

Yes I do dream about certain ladies here from time to time. Especially after extremely intense encounters. :)

Funny. I only dream of 'luki.

I only dream about esoterica. Well, my fantasy of what I think he looks like :P

esoterica is yummy looking but since he's dreaming of ina..my dremas are crushed...:cry:

hmmmmmmm unless i see them at the same time...gtg..new dream:twisted:...where the hell's my pocket rocket? hehe

I only dream about esoterica. Well, my fantasy of what I think he looks like :P

I dream about 'luki but I fantasize about Erin