Alexandria A+ Experience

Guest s**nflute
has anyone seen alex from bp?

seems like you have no takers....have you tried a SEARCH tab on this page?

I would TOFTT but I am low on cash....maybe we should start a fund for people willing to do such a service as this. Call it a Reconnaissance fund

Guest s**nflute
I would TOFTT but I am low on cash....maybe we should start a fund for people willing to do such a service as this. Call it a Reconnaissance fund

I think the fund would often be depleted :motion:

Guest *ig*a**

I think thats a great idea.

Posted via Mobile Device

I think thats a great idea.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well I finally have a good idea! But there really is no way of setting this up is there. Not unless everyone knows everyone and such I guess. If anyone figures it out I will be more than happy to pitch in for this endeavour.

seen her few times. She goes by the name Miranda at ALO. Very pleasant experience.

• Like 1

Guest s**nflute
Well I finally have a good idea! But there really is no way of setting this up is there. Not unless everyone knows everyone and such I guess. If anyone figures it out I will be more than happy to pitch in for this endeavour.

Even if we had a Paypal account, who and when does a member get to go and dip into the fund??

a) number of post

b) date of membership

c)how would it be regulated?

d) ??? your guess

Guest *ig*a**

I guess we could draw straws and doit alphabetically.

Posted via Mobile Device

I guess we could draw straws and doit alphabetically.

Posted via Mobile Device

No need for that... I'll do it... for the team! LOL

Set up a social group...vote on whether the lady is really worth it. (I say independent girls only) and then the one at a time everyone TOFTT. It should also be done by someone who is not super excited to see the lady so it is not a biased opinion.

I Also think that cash would be better but I don't know how that would work as we all don't know each other in person. Hmmmm...

Guest s**nflute
Set up a social group...vote on whether the lady is really worth it. (I say independent girls only) and then the one at a time everyone TOFTT. It should also be done by someone who is not super excited to see the lady so it is not a biased opinion.

I Also think that cash would be better but I don't know how that would work as we all don't know each other in person. Hmmmm...

Wishful thinking but it's really not possible.

I have seen Alexandria a number of times. She is beautiful, petite, exotic, lots of fun to be with, and provides excellent massage service with a wonderful flow of sensuality! :)

As a previous poster mentioned, she goes by the name Miranda, aka Alexandria at ALO Spas. To search her name on this cerb website the spelling of her name is with two x's: Alexxandria.

Again, I can't say enough good things about Alexandria. I think she's fantastic and I enjoy every minute with her! :)

She is beautiful, petite, exotic, lots of fun to be with, and provides excellent massage service with a wonderful flow of sensuality! :)

As a previous poster mentioned, she goes by the name Miranda, aka Alexandria at ALO Spas. To search her name on this cerb website the spelling of her name is with two x's: Alexxandria.

Again, I can't say enough good things about Alexandria. I think she's fantastic and I enjoy every minute with her! :)

Your questions are answered in the above posts...she works at various ALO locations...massage table, and she is everything quoted above, with sparkling eyes and a beautiful smile, and a great ass . Often posts in Shoutbox too.