overnight appointments

I have some free time next month and was intrigued about the possibilty of a sleep over session with a SP. First of all can anyone recommend any good SP offering this? Secondly, I have never done this before and was wondering if any one could give me some advice on any etiquette advice ( is it appropriate to bring a bottle of wine etc?) Any thoughts?

I recommend you meet the provider first before booking an overnight appointment. Be it socially or a shorter appointment, it will help you to know that the two of you 'click'.

I have been fortunate to have the chance to do this. Key is Connection! I am big on the connection at any time...but for an overnight it is critical. And if you are comfortable, know each other, and have that connection...anything you would need to discuss comes easy. Enjoy. Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I agree with what is said here, chemistry is everything. more so when you are spending an extended period of time with someone.

As well most ladies will not offer an overnight date with someone that they have not previously met. I really suggest you arrange a date with the lady of your choosing prior to ensure that you get on as otherwise this is a recipe for disaster.

I concur with the earlier comments. I would like to do the same and have several prospects. You have to remember that the majority of an overnight date isn't about pure sex, but about intimacy. Most ladies aren't open to continual sex, any you probably aren't probably able to keep up the pace for an extended time. It's important to find a lady you've already had an opportunity to get to know a bit, because it's about entertaining her with a nice dinner, conversation , and the softer elements of a date like a massage kissing, curdling while watching a video over a glass of wine.

I cant add more that what being said. You should see the SP that interest you for a shorter appointment before planning an overnight. About the etiquette, I think its the same than any others appt. Ask her if she is comfortable that you bring alcohol, etc..

Good luck :)

I had another though after my first post. You have to decide where you're going to meet. I would like the lady to come to my place where I can have a little more control over how I can entertain her. I think it's really important to know her first so that she may have already been for a visit or feels she trusts me enough to agree to this arrangement. If you don't already have that relationship she doesn't have an exit strategy. I also don't invite women over until I feel I've got a good rapport with her and feel I can invite them into my personal space.

I don't know I've done a number of first time dates as overnighters (or longer) and generally I find it's easy to gauge an out of bed connection in advance. You really need to talk to her, be conversational when you are booking a date and don't be afraid to email periodically. Often just the process of setting up the date (hotel, food, entertainment) will give you an idea of the person you will be meeting and if you have doubts then don't book a long date, try a shorter one or another lady.

In general I think it's important to plan an activity and be sure you have some sort of food 'plan' whether that be going to a nice restaurant, ordering snacks in, etc. An overnight varies per lady but often they are longer than 12hrs and that can make for a couple of hungry people if you don't make arrangements in advance. Wine is one of those things that would be up to you both as individuals (does she like wine?) but be sure to have water, juice or some additional non-alcoholic beverage available as it's a long time to go without anything thirst quenching.

Think of an overnight as a date that is going really well. The best longer dates I've had are where my suitor remembers I will still walk out if he behaves like an ass; treat her as if you have no idea if you'll be getting some later on in and she'll treat you just like the hot guy she picked up at that bar and really wants to get to know better (or the gentleman you are - whatever suits your fancy).

Finally remember every lady is different, find the one that interests you and someone that you believe you might have something in common with as that will determine the connection in a full evening. For example if you can't stand pop culture and would prefer an evening at the opera then don't select a lady that lists "Bieber" in her interests and "Katy Perry Part of Me" as her favourite as it could make for a very long night. If however you share those interests then an evening of Katy Perry in 3D might just make for a perfect date night escape for you both.

I had a sleepover with a lady. But we knew each other (it was our fifth time together) we weren't strangers. I'm doing the preliminary planning for another sleepover with another lady. But again we know each other, and aren't strangers

This isn't something where you just look for a lady, contact her, and have a sleepover. Besides being able to click/connect with one another, there is a required element of trust needed. Also being able to click for a one or two hour period of time in a conventional encounter is one thing, for 12-14 hours another

One other thing, a sleepover is not about a 12-14 hour sex-a-thon. The lady may have certain requirements, maybe dinner out, or some other social activity outside the hotel, plus a requisite amount of sleeping LOL etc. It is much more social than sexual, that was my experience. You will depending on the lady have a sexual side to the sleepover, but that's not what a sleepover is completely about, it's about enjoying all aspects of a lady's companionship...if that makes sense. Also decide on how long the sleepover is going to be. Some it is 12-14 hours, others may offer longer hours, some may have weekends and full week escapes.

And when you decide on a lady you would want to spend the night with you, plan the encounter and treat as a special occasion for both of you. My sleepover included a nice dinner out to a upscale restaurant, followed by coming back to the hotel. But you may want to go to a concert, a sporting event a movie etc. And encounters like this, you are the host and as a gentleman, all expenses you pay, no splitting the restaurant bill for example. You are taking the lady out.

With the right lady (right lady being one you click with and she clicks with you) it can be very rewarding and memorable.

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

Guest S****r

I think it sounds lovely! But I do agree that I likely wouldn't do it as a first encounter. But with someone I had gotten to know a bit already--I love the idea!

Good luck, and I hope it is a wonderful time for you!