What is for supper tonight?

French onion soup and cheddar muffins

Additional Comments:

Monday - Vegetable egg rolls with basmati rice, plum sauce and a glass of Riesling.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Roast beef with mashed potatoes ;mushroom gravy and garden salad with balsimic dressing and coconut cream pie for the birthday boy.

Guest **cely***r***ne

I made homemade vegetable soup with a side Ceasar and garlic toast. It's damp and chilly here, nothings more comforting than homemade soup!

Guest st*****ens**ors

I made cauliflower cheddar soup with salad and home made rolls. For a day that couldn't make a decision.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Swiss Chalet honey garlic ribs with all the trimmings. Prefer cooking my own but having a very bad cold I don't feel like cooking.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I have had better then what I had tonight. Mine is better with my special sauce.

The last couple of days I've spent some time trying to find threads where I really feel like I have something to say. For what I understood as a new member I need to post five times to have access to the board's sections.

Well, the foodie I am thinks to have found a thread worth posting.

Tonight I made veal marinated in Worcestershire sauce with a bit of mustard, carrots and rice because I needed my carbohydrate intake too.

Guest n*gu**6

Supper was late tonight as I was late getting home from instructing today, and then had to bring in firewood before the rain. Ended up having stirfried strips of steak with some broccolli and mushrooms on a bed of white rice and a Corona because I earned it today...

Guest n*gu**6

Chicken sandwich..... maple sauteed chicken, black forest ham thinly sliced, cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber all on a lightly toasted kaiser bun