What is for supper tonight?

Guest Prufrock Cummings

day five of home cooked leftovers has come to an end, so tonight, I dream of tomorrow's pizza that I will order in

Guest n*gu**6

Tonight will be a spicey beef crock-pot recipe I've been wanting to try. And for the weekend I'm making Guinness Stew

I actually used my BBQ last night! What a changeup.

A couple of potatoes and a red onion sliced medium-thick with lots of butter and s/p in tin foil on the grill for 20 minutes until done. A nice, big rib steak seared on my soapstone grill plate. A couple of fresh tomatoes cut up into thick slices with some Maldon salt on top. A fine bottle of Valpolicella.

I cut the steak in two: one for me, one for my girl. She digs the bone.

• Like 1

contemplating treating myself to Y'es Buffet today... grrrrrreat food/selections... always leave a perrrrfectly happy kitty.. hehe just not sure I want to bus all that way ;)

*might* possibly be 'lazy' and sear some prawns/garlic/cilantro and toss them into a salad but haven't been to Y'es in a while hehe ;) I can always do the shrimp for lunch tomorrow <grin>

Last night was a near disaster. Bacon strips cooking (not my favourite kind of strip, but it'll do in a pinch (not my favourite kind of pinch, either)), ripe tomatoes cut thick and salted, sourdough bread toasting ... NO MAYONNAISE!

I tell my girlfriend to keep an eye on everything as I rush to the store to get a couple jars of Hellman's. Crisis averted.

That was close. And delicious.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

With the temperatures cooling off, I think I can use my oven again without cranking up the A/C! So I am going to make a roast turkey tonight.

Guest ****emb******n

Tonight for supper I am going to the Rail coal fire bistro. Will be having an 8oz filet mignon with mushroom sauce.

My wife and children are delivering a bed to my daughters so my youngest son has a place to crash on some school nights (e.g., 8 am classes at college)... the rest of the week he'll be at home in the burbs.

So its just me at home. Replacing the caulking around the bathtub.

No steak in the freezer... only chicken, chicken and more chicken...

so I'm going to fry some bacon and probably have some eggs... (yes chicken eggs).

Guest ****emb******n

Tonight for supper I had fish N chips,with tartare sauce and fries and coleslaw.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Veggies. Roast potatoes, roast chicken, all nuked leftovers this week