SP Stories about experience with first timers

Hi.

I was wondering if you SP's have any interesting or funny experiences with guy's first time experiences with SP's. Things that they said or how nervous they were with you? Awkward moments.

We've heard from the guys point of view, now lets hear from yours.:)

• Like 1

No replies to this thread so far :(

Any SP's got any interesting stories to tell?

Any funny or interesting experiences with newbies?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Posting on this thread by a Provider might be awkward . Discretion is important to all of us and disclosure of any time or part is frowned upon by most of us.

The thing is even if no names are mentioned if the gentleman mentioned in the post happens to read it he will figure out it's him the lady is referring to and even if she means no offense by sharing the situation and didn't mention a name, the client may consider it disrespectful and indiscreet.

• Like 7

The thing is even if no names are mentioned if the gentleman mentioned in the post happens to read it he will figure out it's him the lady is referring to and even if she means no offense by sharing the situation and didn't mention a name, the client may consider it disrespectful and indiscreet.

And what gentleman/client wants a lady he saw posting about his nervous and awkward first time experience.

There's a difference between talking about yourself, being awkward and nervous (hell I do it all the time), it's self effacing and a lady talking about you being awkward and nervous, it's mocking and disrespectful

I know if I ever saw a lady who was new to this lifestyle, and she was awkward and nervous, that would never be posted.

Some details of encounters should be left private, a shared memory between two people. And while awkward moments can be a shared private laugh and memory they aren't IMHO for public consumption

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

I very much agree. How much more embarrassing would it be for a lady to post about a funny or awkward experience with a gentleman she has met for the first time.

Even if the gentleman's name is not mentioned, it's extremely disrespectful and indiscreet.

This is a very inappropriate subject matter.

• Like 3