Hello everyone, this is my first post on Cerb and wanted to see if I could possibly find some answers to some questions I have been pondering for awhile.

Pigale was like a second home for me after I turned 18 in the summer of 2003. There was quite a few really good dancers whom I had the pleasure to take a private dance with but are sadly no longer there. My question is, does anyone know what happened to Star? She was a brunette dancer who would dance to Shaggy's song Sexy Lady? The last I heard was that she was banned from the club for fighting and ended up at Barb's but I have not seen her in ages.

I remember Star, we partied at Pigale for quite a while, it was my first home almost back in 2003-2004.

we would see her at Pigale, or at the Sundowner at the falls, or sometimes even in Toronto.

i saw her last at Barbs, and that was probably 3 years ago, after which i havent seen or heard from her, i think she had talked about quitting for her kid or something along those lines.!

if anyone does find her, please let me know!!!

Guest **oo**e

Star had amazing long, blonde, straight hair and very green eyes. Very fuckable.

Star had amazing long, blonde, straight hair and very green eyes. Very fuckable.

She was truly amazing!!! I would love to go in cr one more time with her!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

I remember a girl several years ago.... Angel (I know that narrows it down...lol) Probably around that same time. I believe her actual name was Angelina, but she went by the name of Angel.She was a smokin hot lady. Does she ring a bell to any of you? Any sightings lately?

Guest Ni**t*****t

I also went to Pigs a lot in that time, mostly during the day. I remember a girl called Chanel and her friend Victoria. Chanel was blonde, wery hot and Victoria was a brunette spinner. Had great time with them n cr. They retired I think.

does anyone know what happened to Star? She was a brunette dancer who would dance to Shaggy's song Sexy Lady? The last I heard was that she was banned from the club for fighting and ended up at Barb's but I have not seen her in ages.

Star is still at Barb's nighttime..goes by Katrina now..

If we're going Back to the Old School, like a bunch of old fools ( :-P ), then how about Natina??? Remember her? Incredibly sexy woman, who seemed to truly enjoy what she did. Mmmmmmmmm, lol.

If we're going Back to the Old School, like a bunch of old fools ( :-P ), then how about Natina??? Remember her? Incredibly sexy woman, who seemed to truly enjoy what she did. Mmmmmmmmm, lol.

I certainly do. I dated her several times, as well as her friend Alexandra. Didn't speak very good English but it wasn't needed. Her body language was more than enough. Even something questionable as taking her candy out of her mouth and putting it into mine was done in a sexy way.

I miss those days of 1999-2002. The lady I really miss is Athena. A beautiful Egyptian-Belgian who loved to kiss in the Champagne Room. Sadly, I couldn't land a date with either her or Sable, the last Pigale regular I knew.

So many nights, days, beautiful women. Loved this place in the day. Have bumped into many of the ladies from the "99-03 era in various places over the years. Have many, many great memories.

The champagne room behind the bar. Everything on 1 floor, 1 stage, 2 draft beers and a steak on Tuesdays...lunches, turning into dinners, turning into last calls...good times.

Sexiest voice of an angel-I remember her well. I think she went brunette near the end of her working there. I have 2 Pigale New Year calendars with her and Alexandra on them. Two other girls from these days are presently working at Taboo. And a 5th girl used to be here as a SP. Samantha is still working at Pigales, been working there for maybe 20 years. Still really looks good.

i partied a few times with a hottie in the early 2000's who went by the name Pebbles ( Natalie) then she disappeared, wanted a relationship but couldn't . She had a few kids but I wasn't ready for that lifestyle. She was tall and had big man mades, new her before the man mades and saw her after. I heard she remarried just wondering if any news on her

There was a thin girl named Lacey who was VERY friendly! Left with a big smile a few times after some dances!

The last time I seen Lacey she just finished getting her back tattoo done, that was a while back.

Oh wow. I remember a girl there names Zarah, She danced at the Den every now and then too. I wonder what ever happened to her?

I wonder what ever became of Roxy Del Foxxx? I remember watching her Thursday night stage shows and was impressed with her performances. I always wondered what she would be like downstairs. One time, she came to where I was sitting and I jumped at the chance and she was tremendous. Very sweet and intelligent woman who was finishing her career in adult entertainment at the time in 2005-06. I always tried to make sure I was the first man she would meet so I could go downstairs before everybody else did as she had a lot of customers.

i partied a few times with a hottie in the early 2000's who went by the name Pebbles ( Natalie) then she disappeared, wanted a relationship but couldn't . She had a few kids but I wasn't ready for that lifestyle. She was tall and had big man mades, new her before the man mades and saw her after. I heard she remarried just wondering if any news on her

She was a fun girl. Knew her before the manmades. Hope she ended up living happily ever after.

any of guys remember a dancer named "Mariah"? busty blonde, slim. back in roughly 2004 at pigs?

I remember Cashmere, always wondered what happened to her. Natina was one of the first strippers I ever went into the CR with, ah the memories. Does anyone remember Portia?