My first day in Ottawa. Why everyone who calls ask me to do 15 minutes appointments?

Frankly in this case to call and ask for a fifteen, hell even thirty minute appointment is insulting and not something a gentleman would do.

RG

For ladies who do offer half hours, it is insulting to ask for 15 minutes. I say, sure, you can stay 15 minutes, but my half hour donation applies.

It is equally insulting to ask a lady for 15 or 30 minutes when her minimum time is an hour or more.

I do offer 30 minutes, and for some that's an affordable and/or time sensitive option especially the daytime market which I cater to (family men and businessmen on their lunch breaks, between appointments, etc.). I consider that the bare minimum of being able to have some kind of satisfying GFE experience. 15 minutes would be more like "blow and go" or "wham, bam, thank you, m'am". No thanks.

My experience with having tried the 15 minute option is that most guys will push for more time and they don't really want to pony up the $ that I would be asking for. So it's not worth it for me.

Carmen, there's an old saying, you need to kiss 99 frogs, until you get to the prince. Hopefully you don't have to endure 99 enquiries of this idiotic nature, but unfortunately it's the sign of the times and just one of the downfalls of this business. Hang in there, my dear.

• Like 1

For ladies who do offer half hours, it is insulting to ask for 15 minutes. I say, sure, you can stay 15 minutes, but my half hour donation applies.

It is equally insulting to ask a lady for 15 or 30 minutes when her minimum time is an hour or more.

I do offer 30 minutes, and for some that's an affordable and/or time sensitive option especially the daytime market which I cater to (family men and businessmen on their lunch breaks, between appointments, etc.). I consider that the bare minimum of being able to have some kind of satisfying GFE experience. 15 minutes would be more like "blow and go" or "wham, bam, thank you, m'am". No thanks.

My experience with having tried the 15 minute option is that most guys will push for more time and they don't really want to pony up the $ that I would be asking for. So it's not worth it for me.

Carmen, there's an old saying, you need to kiss 99 frogs, until you get to the prince. Hopefully you don't have to endure 99 enquiries of this idiotic nature, but unfortunately it's the sign of the times and just one of the downfalls of this business. Hang in there, my dear.

And for clarification of my post in Carmen's case, she doesn't offer 15 minute or 30 minute, her minimum time is one hour, and all it would take is a prospective client to read her website. So it is insulting for guys to ask her about 15 minute sessions

There is nothing wrong with ladies who offer 15 or 30 minute sessions, or clients who prefer this type of encounter. But asking a lady who doesn't offer it and what she does offer is in her website, that is insulting

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 1

There might be certain circumstances under which an SP would work out an agreement with a REGULAR she knows well and feels comfortable with for 15 minute sessions. For example, the customer might agree to prepay for a number of sessions to occur within some time frame (3 within 7 days, 10 within 30 days, etc.), and agree to step aside, even last minute, if a more lucrative appointment comes up.

But customers need to understand that, for a first time appointment, the risks and unknowns on our end are simply too high to consider a 15 minute session, and all the preparation and clean up is exactly the same as it is for a lengthier session.

For a touring SP? I honestly don't see how it would be possible. Please remember that they have much higher overhead to cover than a local SP.

There may be some SPs who do offer this. I recommend that customers who want this look for those SPs specifically offering it, rather than make a poor impression on someone who doesn't.

• Like 1

As someone fairly new to this hobby I can say I don't like the idea of seeing a SP for 15 minutes. If it takes me longer to shower, get dressed and make myself presentable then the actual act, whats the point?

I tend to agree. What is the point? How much $$ would you expect to save? Much of the fun is getting to know the SP a bit; otherwise you could utilize "self service".

As a side note, texting a full frontal naked pic of yourself won't do any favors either for trying to get a quick oral session because you're so muscular and in great shape. Am I supposed to be in awe of this? Or give a discount? LOL.

• Like 1

I personally don't see anything bad with 15m sessions. to each their own, sometimes even couples have quickies, all depends on the mood your in ! :p

I didn't get that either. 15 minutes seems really rushed. I get that gys want a test spin but 15 minutes does not give either of us a chance to do anything worthwhile. In fact Id probably give the worst appt ever in 15 minutes..what do you do? open the door and divebomb the bed??

• Like 2