Julie Sandy Hill

Guest *r***r****1***

Does she provide with a release at the end?

How does she dresses?

Thx

Guest *r***r****1***

Yes, the "unwind" ad. Thanks for your input.

How does she look though?

Wondering how she would react should a gentleman turn over with an erection...?

She is a traines aesthetician, I met her a cbout a year ago, at a salon where she worked, nit my fav person in the world... She used to be be bothered by the guys that use to come to the salon wanting a happy ending, so I don't think she is in for a release or any kind of sensua or sexual approach in her massage! Sorry guys she is not into tha adult industry!

What a shame. Her picture intrigues me. I called her to setup a regular massage and she even has a sexy voice! Couldn't get a suitable time but will try again. She seems pretty busy!

She is a wonderful lady, very busy, and yes only massage. Location is great if you live downtown. And I think she prefers to work days only.

About a year ago I saw her ad and decide to give her a call and I have been seeing ever since. I will say that she gives one of the best massage around (only massage).

I couldn't help but notice a very sexy pic posted on CL for this person (Julie). Is it wishful thinking to hope she may now expand her services to include a "finish" or is the pic misleading......Anyone been there lately?

Guest *l**e

the horse is in fact very dead.

I have been to Julie recently. She does not offer any sexual services at all, but does a very good massage. She is very clear when you call that she provides nothing sexual at all. She uses draping, etc and is very professional.

I've seen her too and agree nice massage but why the sexy pics??? She should change her marketing.

I've seen her too and agree nice massage but why the sexy pics??? She should change her marketing.

I know for a faxt she is naïve when it comes to thiese things, she thinks CL is Classier than Kijiji... Don't ask me why but this are words from her mouth.., she see all the ladies placing adds with sexy pics... Maybe she is trying to get more callls... As a person that advertises in CL just because is free and odd times you do get nice clients from there... At this moment CL is a crowdy place, way too many adds running to be honest, (being free).. I do know that when I met her she would freak abou the idea of touching men.., maybe now she does not get as surprised.. And maybe one day not yet she will decide to.. I think the sexy pics is because she sees all the other ladies do it.., but eventually she will either quit (because of having to deal with calls and txtx) or she will decide to go for it!

I know for a faxt she is naïve when it comes to thiese things, she thinks CL is Classier than Kijiji... Don't ask me why but this are words from her mouth.., she see all the ladies placing adds with sexy pics... Maybe she is trying to get more callls... As a person that advertises in CL just because is free and odd times you do get nice clients from there... At this moment CL is a crowdy place, way too many adds running to be honest, (being free).. I do know that when I met her she would freak abou the idea of touching men.., maybe now she does not get as surprised.. And maybe one day not yet she will decide to.. I think the sexy pics is because she sees all the other ladies do it.., but eventually she will either quit (because of having to deal with calls and txtx) or she will decide to go for it!

I don't know about her naivete, but I understood that she used to do erotic massages before, but now she's going legit?

I tried and finagled but she woundn't do it. She does a really good massage and I like seeing her for that anyway. I think whiteman is better at getting results than me. Must learn his methods...ha

I tried and finagled but she woundn't do it. She does a really good massage and I like seeing her for that anyway. I think whiteman is better at getting results than me. Must learn his methods...ha

Sorry, I've never personally met her, I was just stating what I heard about her from previous threads about her. I'll see if I can find those other threads, unless they were on the other board. Ever since I've first heard of her, she was already completely legit, but somebody who met her even before that mentioned she might have been more open to it it in the distant past. It's completely okay, these providers have to choose their own course in life, and that includes changing their courses as they wish, and we should respect that.