Holland - retiring

I would like to say congrat's to Holland and to who ever the lucky guy is. We will miss you terribly but I for one wish you all the best in your future.

• Like 7

All the best to you, Holland! I really was hoping to be able to meet you one day, but thanks for the correspondence and (virtual) friendship.

This is the first I've heard of you being pregnant Holland.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!

Knowing how you are such a devoted Aunt, it's so wonderful that you are now being given the gift of motherhood. I couldn't be happier for you. :)

Thank you all for your kind words, along with all the emails/text messages I have been receiving. I will miss each and every one of my dear sweet reg clients.You have all been gems.

It's a huge change for me, but I'm ready for the next phase of my life to begin.

Thanks again everyone!

xoxo

I'll add my sincere best wishes to you, Holland, for both your retirement and your impending motherhood. Much congratulations!

Never had the pleasure of Ms. Holland's company back in my pooning days but not for lack of trying. Our schedules just never aligned.

Anyway congratulations and all the best.

Being a parent is the hardest yet most rewarding job you'll ever have. Enjoy the journey and take in every day to the max. One day you'll blink and your precious little baby will be in junior high. LOL. :)

Best wishes

LNC

Congratulations and I wish you all the best! you are definitly embarking on a new career which i am sure you will find very rewarding.

That being said, I most definitly want to see you before you retire so will be in touch shortly.

Again, congratulations and all the best. You will be missed.

Guest F ***vt

Congrats to Miss Holland.

She is a 1st Class person all the way.

She will be missed but never forgotten