Hey folks,

Does anyone know if that private dance place (which is located in the same building as the AAA spa) is still open? What's it called? And is it any good?

Perhaps I meant Sweet 300, I didnt think thats what it was called though - it was upstairs in the building... judging by the pics on the website though it doesnt look that appealing, any reviews?

The Sweet300 web site show several attractive ladies however, services does not describe private dancing, just adult movies, sex shop and 5 private rooms. Private rooms for what I don't know. It says they have large screen TVs. My concern (and BIG question) is that if it is legal to be there. What activities are exactly being carried out in this place?

I love to have private dances in one of those 5 private rooms if it is legal. Usually I invite dancers (those that I know for a long time) home for private dances (no sex just dancing) but always it is costly and have to spend tonnes on each (and takes a long time too) to earn their trust. I would be interested in Sweet300 if I know for sure no illegal activities is going in there and it is only a place for watching adult movies and private dances. Anyone have tried this place, please PM.

For all intents and purposes they are not open for business and should be avoided as the legality of their operations is on the wrong side of questionable. Word has it that an option exists with the strip club in the same building that you can invite a dancer upstairs to one of the viewing booths, that lock from the inside, why would you need a lock on a room where you are "watching movies" . I don't think I need to explain how illegal any of that is.

Licenses exist for an entertainment parlour and a body rub establishment

at the municpal address 175 Montreal road these licences apply to AAA and the Playmate. The terms and conditions of their licenses are clearly outlined in the following two links

http://www.ottawa.ca/en/licence_permit/bylaw/a_z/business/schedules/schedule_11/index.html

http://www.ottawa.ca/en/licence_permit/bylaw/a_z/business/schedules/schedule_20/index.html

Sweet 300 is reported to be a partnership with the Playmate, however as outlined in schedule 11, their license to operate does not extend to any of the units upstaris

)No adult entertainment owner or adult entertainment operator shall permit services to be provided in any area of the premises other than the designated entertainment area shown on the approved floor plan.

Strip Club licenses are like gold in this city, why they would reportedly choose to operate such a risky venture is beyond me.

My self and others have attempted to visit the place but it seems to be closed to the public more often than not.

Their phone is rarely answered and forwards to a full voicemail box, it's been like that for a couple of months now.

The photos on their website are not photos of any of the models who where ever available, they are stock photos that come with the template of the website design that is available for purchase.

• Like 1