Jennifer from Explore-Her

Had a great appointment with Jennifer. Very pretty girl with a great attitude and a luscious, toned body. Her bum and kitty and to die for, as are her firm and perky breasts.

On the administrative side, Explore-Her is great to deal with. No unfortunate surprises, up front discussion about which girl would fit best. Also, the hotel was very nice, unlike the extended stay dives some others are currently using.

• Like 1

Wow never saw this recommendation thread!!. Just found out when I tried searching just before I was about to post a new one only surprisingly my search returned positive results!!!!!.

Yes she was very friendly and with an absolutely impeccable hygiene that I love and she provided very true GFE services. She has a pair of beautiful sky blue eyes, and nice sexy pair of firm boobs and a cute face, though tanned skin and not a spinner. I showered kissed her face and she was very accommodating. The phone lady from Explore-Her was very friendly and great to deal with and very polite too.

Edited by Capital Hunter

So I too took the plunge and saw Jennifer. I actually had CH's insight about her not being a spinner, but I wasn't expecting her to be, and she is pretty close to her pictures. I suspect they are a bit old, perhaps she has put on 5-10 lbs, maybe, but to me her body was outstanding. Her butt was extremely tight and nice to grab hold of. Her face, someone round, but very pretty and a beautiful lips, and lovely eyes and long hair, which I love. Nice set of tits too and nice and firm.

Okay, what about the service, I had a great time. Lots of DFK, she gave an amazing BBBJ, with some good deepthroat and a very taste DATY. She also was open to some ass play, but let's say that is YMMV. Once we got past the oral fun, the FS was first cowgirl, which was nice, but I wanted to see that ass, and doggie had to be enjoyed. Jennifer loved this too, and she enjoyed a little play at the same time. I really wanted the CIM, so even though I was ready to let loose, I stopped and was able to finish CIM.. MSOG wasn't going to be in the cards for me, since we spent so much time exploring it just wasn't going to happen, but it is available.

The only draw back was that she was not super orgasmatic, but she did bring out a toy to do the trick, it is just that usually I take some pride in making that happen on my own. Anyways, this was not a big deal, I know she really enjoyed herself, and was able to have some relief, and it was a turn-on watching her bring herself off.

• Like 1

Saw Jennifer's ad that she is here now, made me think that I never put in a rec when I saw her a while back. All the above is true, she is VERY pretty, very nice body, very clean & yummy, beautiful skin. She's quite genuine & friendly, definitely worth your visit!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.