Lesson Learned

Guest jrose

So I learned today that if you try and book a date, then get a no show, and then rebook with the same SP a couple weeks later (not someone active on here) you should not get your hopes up.

Despite emailing as recent as 2 hours before the encounter once the right time arrived there was no response to text or email or the provided phone call.

What makes this worse is I had to break an "almost" booked appointment, risking future contact with a very nice SP who is an active member on here to try and connect with this other SP.

I should have known...

Guest jrose

Yeah yeah, i know. I think I will stick with the ladies of CERB going forward!

fool me once....

Guest jrose

Great points Katherine!

Perhaps the next time i am in Halifax, or you are in NB we can get together and you can show me how a near perfect date goes :)

You are correct backmanrub, I believe most of us really strive to be on time, be kind and deliver the best experience we are able. Although keeping company with a Cerb lady does not automatically guarantee a perfect date I believe your chances are greatly enhanced.

Perhaps if less time was spent talking about and searching for info on "other ladies" the happiness factor would be increased all around!! Win, win for the ladies and the gents. :icon_smile:

Yeah yeah, i know. I think I will stick with the ladies of CERB going forward!

Hopefully my quote did not sound condescending, after I posted it I wondered.

All I would add to this is don't limit your search for entertainment, research is your friend, you can find beautiful/fun ladies in other places (no offense CERB). Just sayin, there's no guarantee anywhere.

Guest jrose

Not condescending at all - the second half of that is just how I felt today - shame on me for having this happen again...

All I would add to this is don't limit your search for entertainment, research is your friend, you can find beautiful/fun ladies in other places (no offense CERB). Just sayin, there's no guarantee anywhere.

Great points Katherine!

Perhaps the next time i am in Halifax, or you are in NB we can get together and you can show me how a near perfect date goes :)

If you visit I will roll out the red carpet for you!!!!

I also have made a few mistakes. I have meet providers not on Cerb on most of the time they are not as advertised.

Cerb is the way to go. I have meet a lot of wonderful on Cerb and they all rock!!!!!

You are right about no guarantee any where!! recently arranged a date well in advance, confirmed the day before, and as requested txted 1/2 hr before for room instructions, got no reply till after a second txt AT date time, then was asked to wait, some excuse about the room that should have instantly had her a new room! (I know the hotell was empty at the time). I waited till one hour AFTER date time then had to cancel I was out of time :(

A lot of the time mornings work best for me and have had some super morning experiances BUT Ladies if we try to book a time that you dont usually do well with Please just tell us!

Not everyone is a mornning person we understand

Loki318

You are right about no guarantee any where!! recently arranged a date well in advance, confirmed the day before, and as requested txted 1/2 hr before for room instructions, got no reply till after a second txt AT date time, then was asked to wait, some excuse about the room that should have instantly had her a new room! (I know the hotell was empty at the time). I waited till one hour AFTER date time then had to cancel I was out of time :(

A lot of the time mornings work best for me and have had some super morning experiances BUT Ladies if we try to book a time that you dont usually do well with Please just tell us!

Not everyone is a mornning person we understand

Loki318

Sorry to hear about your experience, no matter how much we try there are always exceptions.