Interest in the South or East End of Ottawa?

Guest cl****ald***ge

I was wondering what the interest was in anybody seeing someone in the East End of Ottawa (Orleans) or in the South (airport, south keys, etc)? Just doing a little research, thank you ahead of time for your input :)

Both the East and South have large town house and detached home communities of predominently young to middle aged families who can barely afford their mortgages. Having an SP in the neighbourhood may make it more convenient for attached hobbiests to go for a quick encounter while their companion believes her man was at the corner store. SP's would know whether the majority of clients are family guys or single. The South extending south East and West of the Airport is a newer community than Orleans.

Southend for sure, when i see an sp whom I've been curious about is offering incalls in the southend, well that is better than a discounted rate to me

Guest s**nflute
I was wondering what the interest was in anybody seeing someone in the East End of Ottawa (Orleans) or in the South (airport, south keys, etc)? Just doing a little research, thank you ahead of time for your input :)

There are NO provider in the East end except for the 2 in Canotek Business Park off Montreal Road.

There are NO provider in the East end except for the 2 in Canotek Business Park off Montreal Road.

You must be referring to massage providers, because there are 3 of us (FS SPs) in Orleans. Me, Nicolette Vaughn and Megforfun.

Guest s**nflute
You must be referring to massage providers, because there are 3 of us (FS SPs) in Orleans. Me, Nicolette Vaughn and Megforfun.

My bad, Yes I am revering to MP, sorry about the confusion!!

I'm sure any one of us would gladly incorporate erotic massage as part of our services if you requested. Just be prepared to pay our regular donation though.

Should keep in mind that many SPs can do as well as an MP when it comes to massage and will respect your limits (if any) too. Kind of always made me wonder why there are so many massage only (non FS) clients when they can get non-FS massage service from any FS-SP. Could it be a lack of will power :)

Seems the prices are similar (very little if any difference).

To me, the rules of engagement or the boundaries (and total lack of other boundaries) are always clearer and more well defined with a FS-SP. But then FS is available and maybe therein lies the problem :) Still haven't quite decoded that one but I'm getting closer.

I would enjoy seeing you in the east ,more parking quiet area and it will add another beautiful woman in this area,go east my dear

In the south, we also have:

Kianna (Billings Bridge area)

Chanel Reign (Mooney's Bay area)

Carrie Moon (Between Ottawa General Hospital and Elmvale area)

I don't mind your present place at all -easy to find and parking is plenty. But if I were to choose between east or south, I'll definitely prefer south near the airport area.

Guest jake_cdn

If I have to say that west end is my choice (Parkdale or Lincoln Fields ) but if it is only between south and east then south.

Guest m**6

I don`t want to derail the thread, but a little love, literally and figuratively, for the west end wouldn't go astray either :)

Guest **zz**x

I would love to see more sps in the South end! Those airport hotels would produce some traffice and there is a lot of new development down there.

Guest *as*e
In the south, we also have:

Kianna (Billings Bridge area)

Chanel Reign (Mooney's Bay area)

Carrie Moon (Between Ottawa General Hospital and Elmvale area)

This kinda breakdown in location is just how this site should be structured. I am in the west end and at a whim I want to see who I can see in the west end that day or week. Instead of searching through all the listing.

Maybe this is something the MOD could do our someone else who is resourceful could start a site based on finding who is working in your area at any given time. Someone please do this.