I am a visitor to your fine city Ottawa and decided to check out the local talent. Had the pleasure yesterday to see Hennesy at Barb's and had a couple of lap dances. Very friendly and prior to the dance had a good 30 minute conversation with her.

What impressed me was I asked her if I could buy her a drink and she said she had enough for the day.

Visited the club again late afternoon and had a lap dance with a girl which I will not name at this time. Went into the CR and I asked if we could wait for the next song to start prior to any action. Waited for about 30 seconds and the next song starts. Dance was enjoyable and I told her let's go one more. She said ok that will be three songs. I said no only two and explained we waited 30 sec for the existing song to finish prior to starting the actual lap dance. She argued with me so I gave her $20.00 and asked her why she is trying to rip me off. She sId I was mistaken but will give me a free song. I told her to forget it and walked out.

I only had one beer and was prepared to spend a lot of money having a few dances. I was really upset this girl tried to rip me off. I found the manager and told him what happened and He nodded his head as if this happens all the time. I left the bar right away. I will not name this girl as I'm sure the manager will speak to the girl and hopefully lesson learned. Discussing this as a warning to others.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I go to Barb's a lot and can tell you this event is rare. I agree some girls may try to rip a customer off but my experience there is generally opposite. I go to have fun and not count songs because I relax. In general, the girls are more generous with me than the other way around.

It is sad you got ripped off and I understand this can happen in this world. I think you just ran into the wrong person. Most girls there are ok with numbers.

A year ago I was a regular at Barb's as the 60 second walk back home was convenuent, but then I ran into a long string of girls there that tried to overcharge...

It eventually got to a scenario where the girl was boosting a number so much that I went to the manager and requested he check the security footage.

Thats why I've switched to pigales. Dont regret my decision one bit.

I'm sorry to hear of this happening to Romero. I've never experienced anything of this sort at Barb's but no doubt it occasionally happens. Haven't been in during the evening for a while and tend to gravitate to faves during the afternoon and on those rare times when attending at night.

In general, though, it would seem to be the exception rather than the rule at Barb's.

Visited the club again late afternoon and had a lap dance with a girl which I will not name at this time. Went into the CR and I asked if we could wait for the next song to start prior to any action. Waited for about 30 seconds and the next song starts. Dance was enjoyable and I told her let's go one more. She said ok that will be three songs.

I'm surprised. Normally it takes at least two songs before the dancers "loses count". I generally ask the dancer where we're at after 2-3 songs.... and if she adds one, I'll pay up and leave: no questions, no arguments, no tip, no repeat business. If she's honest, and I like her... we'll continue.

Best dancer ever: had four dances, tipped her for an extra one, and she came chasing after me to tell me that I'd overpaid. I can't remember her name, but I remember her face and I love her anyway. And yes, I tipped her a bit more for being honest :)

I echo Phaedrus' post. I have been both overcharged and also have ladies tell me I gave them too much money ( I tend to lose count in the champagne room...). It should be stressed that this is not solely a Barb's issue as this has happened to me at Barefax, Pigales, Nuden, and a memorable event in Montreal (where a girl tried to charge me $300 for TALKING to her at my table).

I tend to be careful with dancers I don't know and also ask after a few songs. However, when I am with somebody I know, I am pretty trusting. This got me in trouble once with a little Russian cutie who thought I was easy pickings, but rest assured we never EVER went into the CR again!

I also know a few dancers who are more than happy to charge for time spent. Thus, it is $XXX dollars for an hour upfront. If you like to take your time, this is a good option, as no surprises and nobody has to count (which can kill the mood). Just need a watch!

I have been going to Barbs for many years as it is very close to my place. This behaviour is not common but some girls will attempt to overcharge and that happens in other clubs too. If this happens to me I will NOT pay the girl the extra she is attempting to get. Even if she goes and complains to the manager (which she will not) the manager has no right to ask you to pay the the extra. In fact in most cases the manager will take your word for it. I think this is a better approach than giving the girl the extra money she did not dance for which of course encourages her to do the same with otehr clients..

I don't think this is a Barbs thing so much as it is a stripper thing. Definitely not the majority of strippers, at least not in my experience anyway. Maybe I've been lucky that way. But I must say it has happened to me at one time or another in pretty much every club I've been to. No matter the club. No matter the city. Sadly, it just happens every now and then.

Posted via Mobile Device

All I know is the best ladies, have excellent math skills, some of the others seem to struggle with their math. And it isn't just Barb's for sure. I try to keep count now and make sure we are on the same page, still doesn't work all the time. And some places, the songs seem to blend into each other, that doesn't help either.