Ok so another thread is discussing various drugs used to stay hard and I started thinking about these on-line pharmacy ads I keep seeing. Are these legit? More specifically have any of you used an online pharmacy? Which one? How'd it go? Any info would be great. Cheers

Narman

You can say that again..must get a zillion of those frigging spam emails..good thing it all goes to the trash:wink:

Well I can tell you that if I did click on those emails promising to give me an inch I would have a dick bigger than my house by now!

Like everything in life if it's to good to be true... I have made lots of purchases over the internet however you do need to be very careful, with drugs they need to clear customs and that can be tricky. If you can find a Canadian supplier or you order no prescription no regulated food items or natural supplements than sometimes they are allowed. It is buyer be ware for sure. I have done it in the past and been reasonably successful if anyone is interested in more info just PM me.

You need to consider broker fees and shipping fees to determine if the price is actually lower than a local supplier, if you can actually get the stuff and it is not confiscated by customs.

Ok so another thread is discussing various drugs used to stay hard and I started thinking about these on-line pharmacy ads I keep seeing. Are these legit? More specifically have any of you used an online pharmacy? Which one? How'd it go? Any info would be great. Cheers

Narman

A friend in US LE gave be the low down.

Never order from the on line scammers. What they will send you may look like the real thing but it may also lack the active ingredients, contain poisons and will almost certainly have been produced in unsanitary conditions. The days of a Manitoba pharmacy selling on line to folks in the US are long gone. Your shipment will arrive from a third world country and will be dangerous to your health.

A friend in US LE gave be the low down.

Never order from the on line scammers. What they will send you may look like the real thing but it may also lack the active ingredients, contain poisons and will almost certainly have been produced in unsanitary conditions. The days of a Manitoba pharmacy selling on line to folks in the US are long gone. Your shipment will arrive from a third world country and will be dangerous to your health.

US LE eh? Aren't they the same people who produced films about how pot will make you go nuts, and how LSD correlates to jumping out windows? This could be propaganda IMHO. Regardless, I'll assume it is buyer beware. Maybe I'll TOFTT with one of the better reviewed sites.

Cheers,

Narman

US LE eh? Aren't they the same people who produced films about how pot will make you go nuts, and how LSD correlates to jumping out windows? This could be propaganda IMHO. Regardless, I'll assume it is buyer beware. Maybe I'll TOFTT with one of the better reviewed sites.

Cheers,

Narman

Good luck, and yes check the reviews - hopefully they are not shills. It would be a real bummer to have to go on dialysis because the poison in a counterfeit medicine shut down your kidneys. Unfortunately, this has been happening with counterfeits throughout the third world for decades. That is not from LE - that is from having worked there.

I would be very hesitant to order online products for consumption.

What could be in there?

It's not like buying a gift or a piece of clothing; it may arrive as crap but worst to worst, you lose your money and still have this 'thing' that you are not satisfied with.

But with pharmacy products, what effect could it have on your health? You could be losing more than your money...

Just my 2cents...