Getting older

Can you good folks help me out.I am 50 and looking to enjoy time with a few SPs. this spring.Are the 25 year olds up for that??I have been with a few of the more mature ladies and feel like a little change is due in my life.Any opinions are welcome.:razz:

hey...if you`ve got the money...your good to go....i`ve never met a sp that told me she restricts older guys....i`ve heard some don`t like younger 20ish guys as they can stay hard for the whole hour...lol

treat an sp well...and you`ll do fine.

Hello Eraser, I am sure that if you contact any of the PS's from CERB that are in your area, I am sure that you will find them quite accommodating to the needs and requirements that you may be seeking. Just message them privately and take things from there… Really there’s no real deterrent to one’s age, as long as the parts work., and even if there’s some minor issues, most of us girls can work our way around most issues. Cum one, cum all I say! I hope that you find the change you are looking for and had fun doing so! Hugs and Kisses. :boobies:

• Like 1

I 100% agree with Amber, I doubt that the majority of SP's would be less than accommodating to you Eraser. Just find a local SP you are interested in, and I am sure it will not be an issue about age.

Can you good folks help me out.I am 50 and looking to enjoy time with a few SPs. this spring.Are the 25 year olds up for that??I have been with a few of the more mature ladies and feel like a little change is due in my life.Any opinions are welcome.:razz:

By the time I'm 50 I sure hope some hot 25 year old ladies are up for me!

I always disclose my age to a girl upon first contact, just to give her the option to say no if she chooses, and I won't be upset if she does 'cause I feel lucky enough already.

By the way,I certainly do not mean to offend any of you lovely ladies that are of a "mature" nature,I love all of you!!!:-P

Age doesn't matter to me when it comes to a client..as long as we are both comfortable and have fun, then we are good to go!!

Shannon

xoxoxox

I agree.. Ive had some older gentlemen that were not mature, ive had younger men who were not mature,,, and visa versa...

i dont really care about age, its all in the individual, and i think its the same way with the working ladies too..

Guest f***2f***
hey...if you`ve got the money...your good to go....i`ve never met a sp that told me she restricts older guys....i`ve heard some don`t like younger 20ish guys as they can stay hard for the whole hour...lol

treat an sp well...and you`ll do fine.

Jimmy I have never heard an sp complain about a guy keeping it up...in fact quite the opposite! The ladies like to satisfy and some of them like to be satisfied too (the ones I like best anyway) a one minute wonder is not generally very satisfying for either party.

There are a lot of us here over 50 and the ladies are quiet receptive (pun intended)...and as amber points out they are professionals and work around any physical problems etc.

It's about attitude whatever age you are...if you are respectful, clean and a gentleman they will love you to pieces.:mrgreen:

And if you ever get out to Halifax look Amber up you will feel like you are 20 again, hope I am able to return or maybe she will make the trek to the peg if we are lucky.

Great response to my question of age.To the Ladies in the East,PM me if ever in Winnipeg.And to Kaylee,see you soon!:grin:

hi eraser

nice to know everyone is lookin after us old guys. I`m 63 and having lots of fun with the women of the peg. never had anyone not want to see me because of my age. just enjoy

I Eraser. I am a mature SP (at a whopping 34 years old ... LOL) and actually prefer men between the ages 40 to 65. In fact, I rarely agree to see gentlemen under the age of 40.

If you contact me privately, I will send you a link to my website.

xoxo

Mandalay