Luscious Lilly

Avg. of 37 Recommendations

Another visit to see Lilly.

It started off with an incident of bad luck for her.

But it gave us time to get to know each other better.

It was a special day for her today, and i wanted to make her happy.

And in the end all went well. We had our massage time together, and after seeing each other so many times, we are quite comfortable with each other and the conversation now flows easily. I gave her a massage first to relax and pamper her and get her in the mood. Then it was my turn for my massage, which as always was very therapeutic and relaxing. And then it was shower time. one of my favourite parts of our sessions together. She has given me some memories in the shower to remember her by :). As always a relaxing good time. I highly recommend you visit this sexy, little girl who has an amazing down to earth personality.

xxoooxx Lilly see you again soon :)

I got the chance to see Lilly again recently,

She is as vibrant as always, lots of energy, chatter, tease and please.

She worked out numerous kinks on my muscle patiently, oh those firm hand!! By the time I left her place i was feeling warm and fuzzy :D very very satisfying experience.

Always a great time and looking forward to see this lady in the near future!

Guest **zz**x

Saw LL recently and had a wonderful time. Very charming, candid and easy to talk to... and the other stuff was pretty damn fine too!

Edited by **zz**x
spelling

So I had another unforgettable rendezvous with Lilly.

This time she wanted us to try her NURU massage!

We had tried once before but both being novices to this form of massage the result was mixed. But this time WOW! When she want to learn something new she sure puts her whole heart into it, and the results shows.

NURU massage with Lilly is an out of body experience that will blow your mind and other things as well !!

She is worth every inch of her body. She is an addictive goddess!

Can't wait to next time Lilly. See you soon! D.

This week I re-injured my shoulder again afer spending 5 months at the beginning of the year going to phyiso therapy for treatments. I think that I have

shoulder impingement as shoulders and chest area are inflamed, and it is hard to lift my arms above my shoulder. It's just constant pain in the shoulder and chest area.

I decided to get massage to see if it would help. So I contacted my favourite MA Luscious Lilly to see if her magic little hands could massage the pain away.

She was available, and told me about her 90 minute Christmas special, which I decided to take advantage of as i figured out that I needed the full hour of massage then half and hour for the fun part:)

I hadn't seen her for almost a month she has been busy with her personal life.

When I opened the door, she seemed happy to see me. She is more beautiful then when I saw her last :). She gave me a big hello kiss and led me to the massage room. WE got undressed and she told me to lie down on the table where she noticed that my shoulders and back were full of hard knots. She took her time and massaged till each knot went away. This took a while as I was very tense and sore. She then proceeded to massage the rest of my body. which consist of body slides and I had asked her to massage my lips with hers also :). Then she asked me to roll over to my back so that she could do the front side of my body. Which was sore also. After which she began to give me long teasing amazing finished. Oh and I got to massage her sexy little body too, after all she must have been tired massaging all my knots :)

Again, guy's. I highly recommend a visit to Lilly. She will massage your pain away, kiss and lick you and provide pleasant conversation. She is a special little sexy woman, Please treat her right :)

Had to see Lilly before Christmas as she is going to be busy during Christmas.

Having shoulder problems and back problems again. This was a 45 minute session due to unforeseen circumstances. But she still managed to get all the knots out of my shoulders and back. Throw in some body slides and a few wet kisses. And I am as good as new. Back to fight the traffic back home. Again enjoyable and sexy time with a beautiful gal. Will see her in the new year. Guy's don't miss your chance to see Lilly before the end of the year. Or make a visit with her your New Year's resolution.

Thanks for reading, those that know me, hope to chat soon.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years.

From SomeGuy :)

Guest **spo**

Tis the season to be joly, and in this spirit of this I was fancying a relaxing massage. All the running around the last few weeks and holiday stress really brought on some knots that needed sorting out. I decided to see Lilly as as I believed she would be just the right dose of naughty and nice, and I was was right! The setting was very intimate as Lilly truly pays attention to detail. Clothing was requested and Lilly had no problem fulfilling my wishes. The massage/finish was truly great, and was easily one of the best MA experiences I've had to date. Everything from her ads is accurate as Lilly really does a great job in providing the GFE MA type experience.

Edited by **spo**

Guest **zz**x

I have had the pleasure of seeing Lily twice in the past couple of months and have been remiss by not submitting a recommendation. Needless to say, I had a wonderful time and Appreciate the fact that Liliy really seems to have fun at this. I'll be back -without question!

I've had the pleasure of seeing Lilly a few times now. Both times have been incredibly amazing.

She has amazing hands (amongst other things) and knows just how to use them with just the right amount of pressure to release all my tension. I always leave there feeling happy and relaxed.

I am already looking forward to my next visit...

I've recommended Lilly before, and I haven't had a chance to do so recently, but I've seen her a number of times already, so it gets almost second nature to just keep seeing her and not mention it. But she's got a really special service here, it goes beyond just a massage, it's like seeing an old friend. Not only do my old aching bones feel better after seeing her, but I personally feel much happier after seeing her. Don't underestimate that ability, it's hard to come by. She's always just very happy to see you, and you feel happy just being there. Yes, she's quite the looker, but lots of other girls are too, so that's not enough to make me keep coming back, so she's got other qualities beyond just those shallow ones.

She knows she was a little hard to get ahold of recently, but that was because of her other business taking away too much of this time. She is now free to dedicate more time to this business, and wants all of her regulars and new customers to know that. Also she mentions that she has a hot friend who wants to get into this business, and she's going to be training her up. So those of you guys into duos will probably be pleased.

Hi

I concur totally with what Whitman has said. I saw her this morning after many weeks of not being able to see her. My whole body was aching due to some shoulder injuries and working out at the gym. She greeted me at the door with a big smile, hug and kiss. She seemed happy to see me. Off to the Spa room we go where we quickly shed our clothing. As always she gives a great head to toe body massage, getting out all of my knots in my body, body slides and kisses were plenty to be had. Then comes the flip where she know how to tease and please. I can see she has been going to the gym regularly know, her body is now toned, and I told her so:). She made me grab her bum, to see how tight it was, I happily obliged :). Then off to the shower where we had a bit more fun, then back to the spa room, where she moisturised my skin before I headed back out to the cold weather. Another, hug and kiss and off I go feeling almost pain free and relaxed, ready to brave another wintry day..

Will I repeat, yes, I will, many more times, as I already have.

guy's you really must see her, she is one special sexy woman :)

spelling mistake

I cant seem to stay away...and thats a good thing!! :)

Always accomodating and always amazing... Lilly provided the best time again! :)

Has amazing hands and everything else you can think of! ;)

Cant wait to see her again...and again...and again... :p

went and saw Lilly once again, words cannot describe how it was. it seems that everytime i go see her, the sessions get better and better.

this one takes the cake for sure, and im almost certain that in the future, it will only get better.

Lilly outdid herself once again, the massage was very relaxing, and seeing her with great conversation made it even better. we seem it hit it off quite well.

as others have said, she is a gem, and i highly reccommend her.

treat her well, and you will be rewarded.

thanks lilly for a fantastic time once again, i really look forward to seeing you again really soon :)

After a hobby friend mentioning and recommending Lilly to me, I have been wanting to see her and I have put her on my wishlist of 2013. We have been exchanging many text messages back and forth since about 3 -4 weeks ago. Some of these messages were so sensual and sweet, and indicative of what type of person I would be meeting. Last week, finally my wish came true as I had the opportunity to meet with the sweet Lilly.

Lilly didn't disappoint me - she is a pretty, bubbly, and friendly young lady with a healthy, toned natural body and good conversation skills. She likes dfk and caressing, and her massage skills were excellent, among others:icon_wink:. Her strong hands with intermittent light fingers-sucking, teasing and body-sliding while giving massage were unforgettable and so sensual. She is also not a clock-watcher and I felt she was really into pampering me the whole time while I was with her. I had such a great time that I will not hesitate to go back to see her again.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=72035

Hard to anything that has not already been said about Lilly...she really is awesome. She puts you at ease literally the moment you walk in her door and from that time until you leave she is simply focused on making you feel great. I have seen her several times and each time is better than the previous. Her massage is the perfect mix of therapeutic and sensual...truly wonderful.

Thanks Lilly...cannot wait to see you again!

I was stiff and sore from skiing the day before so fired off a text to Lilly to get one of her fantastic rubdowns, which I have had a few of. A few texts back and forth and I was on my way to her place. She opened the door and threw open her arms for a huge hug and then the kissing started, Lilly is great at kissing.

Eventually breaking off her kiss, she leads me to her massage table, drops her shorts and shows off her new tattoo. There is still plenty of work left to do but it is looking good.

I noticed a few boxes along the shelf and Lilly is offering nuru now, which I'll try on some future visit. The massage was awesome. She worked out the knots and then went on to give an incredibly relaxing massage, almost didn't want it to stop but then I was told to flip. Rubbing my chest, arms and legs, adding in a lot of kisses, teases, and finally sending me off to the shower to clean up a great finish.

Lilly had me back on the table after drying off and rubbed cream all over my body for moisture. I was well taken care of and I'm definitely going back to visit her again. Thanks Lilly

Sweet dear Lilly... lovely Lilly...

Third time is a charm with this lady! And a fourth time is just around the corner.

What else can I say about this beauty... what else can I let you guys know... What else... I was imprisoned with her skills... with her sweetness.. with her sexiness!

Those showers.... those HOT and wet showers... the rub down... the oil... oh The OIL!

As you can read.. I have been smitten with her spell... the spell of lust... of.. cuddling naked... sigh! I MISS HER! ;)

Sweet dear Lilly... lovely Lilly...

Third time is a charm with this lady! And a fourth time is just around the corner.

What else can I say about this beauty... what else can I let you guys know... What else... I was imprisoned with her skills... with her sweetness.. with her sexiness!

Those showers.... those HOT and wet showers... the rub down... the oil... oh The OIL!

As you can read.. I have been smitten with her spell... the spell of lust... of.. cuddling naked... sigh! I MISS HER! ;)

She is my favourite!!!!

Luscious Lily is one my CERB favourites.

Each time I visit her, I am always more than satisfied with the conversation, humour, and the sensual stuff too.

Lily, you rock!

It's been almost 2 month's since I last saw Lilly. This was a last minute booking for me. I had some time so I called her a few times this morning, but no answer :(. Thought I would give it one more time and let Lady Luck determine if we were fated to meet today. As luck would have it she answered 45 minutes before lunch and said she could see me :). So off I go to her location. I've seen her so many times so far and we are so comfortable with each other now. I knocked on the door and she opened it with just her head showing. She let me and gave me a big hug and kissed. Then I noticed she was naked :). She seemed quite happy to see me and couldn't get her hands over me. She looked toned and had a bit of tanned. She had a new tattoo that was still unfinished. She was quite beautiful and sexy to look at. Took a quick shower and back on her table where she started off with a body slide before the massage began. She knows that I have a lot of shoulder pain and knows her to get the knots out. She said that these knots were the worst that she's seen so far on me, and I've had quite a few. The back massage was great as she rubbed, kissed and teased me. We had a nice chat, catching up on each other's personal life's. She told me about her future plan's, which I hope works out for her, she deserves to have

a better year then last. Then she asked me to flip over, and started to do more body slides, kissing and teasing. After a lot of teasing, came a great finish. And she got to do her happy dance which she hasn't done for quite a while :). Off to the shower for a clean up and hot soapy fun and more kissing. Then back to the table where spent the remaining time massaging me with body lotion to moisturize my body and to remove the remaining knots in my shoulder. Then it was time to get dress and go. Time with Lilly flew this time. It was a great session, she treated me like a king just like she advertises in her ad's.

Just when I thought it couldn't get better, she still manages to make each session more sensual and erotic, and it just keeps getting better.

I will continue to repeat again and again.

Just to let you know that she is having troubles reading emails as her computer is having problems. So if you want to see her, you need to text her.

Like I said, each time I see her it get's better and better and you will find that also if you decide to take the plunge to see her. You won't regret it :)

Thanks Lilly for a great time. And I was pain free for the rest of the day :)

I was very impressed by Lilly's massage. She relaxed tensions that I didn't know that I had, especially in the upper back for me. I usually prefer to not have my back massaged for that long, but I was mesmerized by the firm, skilled use of her hands to relieve tensions that I didn't know that I had. It's hard to describe, but the areas of my body that she massaged began to feel like euphoric liquid. Quite a unique experience. Her hands go over just about every inch of my body, finding areas that I didn't know that needed her touch.

The therapeutic aspect of the massage is flavored with a slow and sensual seduction. It goes at just the right pace to keep me both relaxed and eager for more. As she builds the eroticism, it seems that every move of her beautifully petite body is purposeful - the way she moves during the body slides, the friction in just the right way, the way she pulls back and looks at me, it's enough to drive me wild.

An aspect of the session that I enjoyed is that it is not over after the finish. It leads to another step that is still filled with more pampering. I always liked spending more time connecting with my attendant post finish.

As I got to know her, I found that she has a warm, genuine personality. Someone with who I could begin to let my guard down, be myself and emotionally connect with someone who cares. I would have liked to have kept up with her during conversation, but at times I could only stammer in response, being in awe of her beauty and confident presence.

My first session was an hour long, and it was great. I booked even more time for the second session. The combination of her exceptional skills along with the emotional connection that we had already formed had made this session an experience that is the quintessential example of what I am seeking when I book to see the ladies of Cerb. I will most definitely be visiting her again. I recommend her.

But all the better for it - this girl tries hard to improve upon her skills and it shows. Very sexy, very sensual. Her spa setup is nice and relaxing and what she does with her hands should probably be illegal.

I don't get to see her as often as I would like which really just means you gents / ladies should be.

Can't wait to visit again - she knows how to take care of a guy!

It's been several months that I have seen Lilly. And I had the opportunity to see her this afternoon. So I text her and found that she was free, so I headed on over. She was looking great, new hair colours. She seemed happy to see me :)

She started massaging me and we caught up with each other's lives. Again a great massage, back is feeling great and a long amazing finished :). a nice clean up shower and hug and kiss good bye. It was nice to reconnect with Lilly after not seeing her for a while. She is a gem, and is a kind loving woman. Always enjoy my time with her, she know's how to make me feel good. Alway a pleasure spending time with Lilly :).

Guy's you should give her a try :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.