Luscious Lilly

Avg. of 37 Recommendations

After seeing Lilly's ad saying she would "rock my world", I decided to try my 2nd foray into the MA world. I'm glad I did. Lilly is amazing, I've never had such an awesome experience of being put to ease and pampered. From the moment I stepped into her place with a welcoming kiss til the last kiss when I was leaving.

Have seen her 3 times now and will definitely be going back for more.

Guest H**ds *n
After seeing Lilly's ad saying she would "rock my world", I decided to try my 2nd foray into the MA world. I'm glad I did. Lilly is amazing, I've never had such an awesome experience of being put to ease and pampered. From the moment I stepped into her place with a welcoming kiss til the last kiss when I was leaving.

Have seen her 3 times now and will definitely be going back for more.

I would echo everyone's feelings. I have been seeing Lilly almost a year now - at least once every few months and each time just seems better. She's cute, down to earth, clean, smells great, with great massage skills and can easily make you forget all the problems of the world.

Just met Lily and her friend Dallas. Woo Hoo. What a great time. Very warm welcome, followed by a deep cleansing, superb massage, teasing and lots of play. Having a hard time walking because my toes are still curled and I am squinting from smiling. That was fun and I want more.

Met this fine lady a few days back. It was a great experience. She is sweet, friendly and talkative. Gives a really good massage and not a clock-watcher at all. Really enjoyed my time with her and I will definitely be back soon. Junior is getting hard just thinking about it.

Polydeuces

Back for another duo with Lilly and Dallas. OMG. Better than the first time. I frankly cannot get enough.

I had my first visit with Lilly today. She's fantastic - beautiful but also very warm and generous and easy to talk to. She took care of everything and made me feel great, just what I needed after a long day's work. I will definitely repeat.

went and saw Lilly once again, its been about 4 months or so since our last encounter, so I was due to see her.

she was downtown, which is much better for me. the hotel was very nice, and of course seeing Lilly in and out of her birthday suit was awesome :)

Lilly is very easy to get along with, we've seem to hit it off from the 1st time I met her just over a year ago.

the massage was great as usual, and chit chatting as well was very nice too.

thanks again Lilly for a great time, I always look forward to our next encounter :)

Guest **zz**x

Great to see Lilly at the top of the recommendation board. She is certainly a fabulous MA and a favourite of mine!

Finally had a chance to try out the Lilly & Dallas duo! Awesome, haven't had that much fun with two girls in 20 years! :ThankYou:

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

I don't write recommendations but Luscious Lilly kindly asked if I would be able to do so, and I happily obliged. Hopefully my first recommendation turns out well. :)

I saw this lovely lady over the Spanksgiving long weekend for a 90 minute evening appointment at her downtown hotel. I'm from the west end but had no trouble finding the site and parking was a breeze.

I have never had a massage appointment on a hotel bed before so I was not expecting there to be a massage table in the hotel room. This actually was not a detriment because a bed is much more comfortable than any table.

Lilly informed me she is in a transitional phase and is hoping to set up shop in more permanent digs come November 2013. The only downside (which will be fulfilled later) with the current hotel setup is that we were unable to have a nuru massage, which is probably better suited for a private venue where there is no worry about making a mess. I think it was wise that Lilly and I decided to save nuru for our next appointment. Those who have been following me in the Massage subforum know that I'm currently still seeking out my first nuru experience and hoping to be an aficionado of it if I thoroughly enjoy it! Might Lilly take the title of being my first nuru masseuse? Time will tell, but she might very well!

90 minutes flew by in a blur accompanied by mutual compliments regarding physical attributes we admired most about each other, conversation on a very personal and personable level (as if we were long-lost friends catching up on each other's lives after years of absence), and very solid massage that made me melt into the mattress. Others in this recommendation thread have commented on the high quality of her massage technique. When I asked her about it, she revealed that she watched Youtube videos only, never needing formal training! Well done!

She has a great head on her shoulders and a sunny outlook on life, personality traits which always jive well with me. I'm quite chipper myself, so enthusiasm and flirtatiousness are very important to me in establishing chemistry. She is a small girl (my type) with a big heart (even more my type) and an even bigger personality (winner winner, chicken dinner!).

The only request I made of her prior to the appointment was regarding choice of outfits, which she happily accommodated for me!

Happy Spanksgiving to Luscious Lilly and I look forward to celebrating your upcoming birthday with nuru!

Edited by *rb*n C*wb*y

Lilly is a hot bombshell that will leave you smiling and thinking about a return visit sooner than later. Very warm and affectionate with lots of sizzle too!

• Like 1

Haven't seen Lilly for many months. Had some free time this morning and I thought I would see if she was free this morning. Luck would have it, she text back that she was free and I was soon on my way to her new place in the west end. After a bit of traffic delays on the Queenway, I found her new place in a nice part of town. She welcomed me at the door, gave me a big hug and kissed and gave me a new tour of her place. Very nice :). Then off to the massage table we go. Off go her clothes, she looked more beautiful then I last saw her. Her hair is darker which I think suits her, and she tanned and toned from working out.

Her massage released all the knots in my shoulders. Body slides and kisses were abound. Plenty of chat to catch up on each other's lives. Having seen her many time since she first started, we are comfortable with each other and know's what each other likes. The finish was great, first time we both came at the same time :). She got to do her happy dance :) . Finished off with a bit more massage and moisturising cream. A shower and a bit more chatting before I left. Another hug and kiss before I leave. I was feeling relaxed and pain free with a big smile on my face.

Another sexy memory for my spank bank :)

Always a great time with Lilly.

You should go meet her :)

Wow what a treat. Meet lily earlier this week and she sold me on a duo with her new cougar duo partner. lily is hot hot hot, cougar is hot hot hot. the two of them together BOOM. Man that was good. They have good energy and chemistry together.

Will definitely come again and again.

It's been an awfully long time since I last recommended Lilly, so it's been overdue. This time there was something genuinely new that was tried out. I tried out a duo with Lilly and her previous duo partner, Dallas, last year. This time we did a totally different variation of the duo theme, with her new duo partner Lorie. I'm gonna call it a "solo-duo", or maybe you can call it a "duo-duo". I'll explain what it means: basically, two of us guys came in together, met their duo team and took on each member of their duo in solo action, one-on-one. The reason this had to be done was because her new partner, Lorie, wasn't willing to go solo by herself, but she was willing to do solo with Lilly nearby. It's a comfort and safety issue, and I respect that.

My buddy went with Lilly into one room, while I took Lorie into another. This was his first time meeting Lilly, and after we were done, we went for a beer, and he couldn't stop talking about her, he was beyond impressed! :shehot:

He's one of my regular strip club buddies, and I fear Lilly may have ruined him for strip clubs, he may never want to go to a club again. He was basically a massage virgin, and didn't know how awesome it is. Don't worry, I still like strip clubs, for different reasons than massage. :icon_lol:

And Lorie solo was awesome too. She's a bit of a cougar, with the awesome body of a twenty-something. Lorie warmed up to me right away, and a good thing she warmed up to me, it was -20C outside! :icon_twisted:

I Met this gorgeous small lady the fourth time this afternoon. Each time is better than the last. She gave me fabulous massage close to the RMT level. Her tease and sensuous technique like kissing are mind-blowing. I am pretty sure she will become my regular MA to see for a long time. Thanks again Lily for the wonderful session.

Guest **zz**x

Oh my - had a wonderful time with Lilly and Laurie (sp?) today. Things started off innocently enough (i.e. massage wise) and then I was in a surreal world of intertwined bodies and lots of adult fun. Lilly and I go way back but I hope to be a regular with Laurie too!

I spent a blissful 90 minutes with Lilly yesterday!

I found Lilly to be very down to earth and she truly does love being a quality MA! I received the best of both worlds with a combination Therapeutic\Sensual massage! Her body slides are very nice.

I highly recommend this beautiful, service oriented provider! I will absolutely repeat!

I wish her well but damn, I wish I could see her one last time. She was one incredible little spinner. Very accommodating and always had a special and explosive finish.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.