Jewel: Kingston Treasure!

Finally made it to Kingston and met Jewel. Let me tell you the Kingston boys have it good.

Won't get into all the details but as others have said, definate repeat!

She is REALLY good and making you feel great. Lets just say everything I dream about was on the menu and I had everything :-)

Super clean spinner who really takes care of you. Highly recommended! Made me feel like I was 19 again. 2 SOG in an hour with lots of chatting (ok I was far from being "on my game" :sad:, best tasting DATY EVER and touched me better then I touch myself :-o (previous MA experience?)

Later, Roam

Please do not post phone numbers for the ladies - they can post ads in the announcements area if they wish to share their phone number. Thanks.

Thank you Pete. I noticed as well she's been inactive on cerb for a couple of months. Thought someone down in Kingston might know more of the situation. Anyway, those who'd met her before are lucky guys. She's a such jewel.

:)

Posted via Mobile Device

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Jewel this Saturday. A really great girl that went above and beyond. Eventhough we had to cut our time down to 45 mins, (my schedule not hers) this was still one of the best experiences I've had. (limited as they have been). I would be happy to do a full review if interested.

I have seen her twice now. The best in Kingston I have found by far. Great ass. nice tits, fantastic CBJ, and a very tight pussy. This girl knows how to ride a cowboy.

Enjoy, I did and will again hopefully.