To Manscape or not to manscape...that is the question...

It was recently suggested while on a business trip and in the company of an SP that I

join the 21st with regard to this new esthetic protocol. She wasn't rude of course just

slightly sarcastic tongue in cheek (pun intended). This is the first time that this was suggested to me. Is it preferable to the natural appearance and or more hygienic ? If

so I will take care of business. Alternatively, if no one really gives a shit or thinks it is

meaningless...life goes on. Just curious...

Guest *ig*a**

Definitely manscape, I have been doing this for some time now and I find not only does it look better it is also for me more hygienic .

Well I gotta say no. I think a thread like this gives a distorted view as I would guess that it would be distorted as the ones that do will be more likely to respond. What would be interesting would be to get the ladies to report on the proportion of men they see who are manscaped, but of course this isn't a survey.

As far as being a question of hygiene, you either keep yourself clean or you don't. It would be a rare time that I don't shower just before setting out for a play date.

You are either hygienic or not, there's no more or less.

As far as the women, I am one of the minority that like and am comfortable with a naturally endowed woman. If she takes care she is probably just as clean as any other lady.

What would be interesting would be to get the ladies to report on the proportion of men they see who are manscaped, but of course this isn't a survey.

Don't want to be annoying, but check the thread I posted above, it will give you some insight into your question.

It also depends how far you want to go. I for one will be glad when the current fetish of men waxing their chests disappears. I do shave my balls though. But have received compliments on my soft furry chest.

Porthos

I believe there is a thread in the Ottawa section about grooming ones nether region. I say yes, shave it all or closely cut it as I'm not a fan of natural. I do think it is more hygenic as hair holds on to body odor and, it just looks cleaner,jmo.

It was recently suggested while on a business trip and in the company of an SP that I

join the 21st with regard to this new esthetic protocol. She wasn't rude of course just

slightly sarcastic tongue in cheek (pun intended). This is the first time that this was suggested to me. Is it preferable to the natural appearance and or more hygienic ? If

so I will take care of business. Alternatively, if no one really gives a shit or thinks it is

meaningless...life goes on. Just curious...

I can hardly believe that she said that to you! Obviously it was her preference, but to say join the 21st? Sorry but I think that's really rude. Whatever your preference is is the most important thing!! Personally, I don't mind hair down there or anywhere for that matter!

• Like 3

OK ...so I'm not a throwback with Cromagnon propensities, thank you all and I am willing to compromise and even try something new hmmmm evolution what a concept. It is interesting

that I am beyond OCD when it comes to personal hygiene.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

When I was having Knee Surgery in Toronto they sent in a second year nursing student to shave me from the knees up to the waist. She was laughing and teasing me that it was her first time shaving down there and that she would try not to cut me down there. I don't know who was shaking more me or her hands with that fool razor!

That would freak the shit out of me ...again the OCD component of my personalty would just send me over the edge and not the edge pleasure the edge of anxiety at the hands of someone who hasn't a clue or alternatively a talented sadist...which of course makes sense since people who are in a hospital are always calm , cool and relaxed....once they get the drugs.

Guest **ng***1

Manscaping is recommended. When I first heard of this, I was apprehensive. Thinking how easy it is to cut my face when shaving, I didn't want to cut myself down there for obvious reasons. It took a bit of doing, but I am more comfortable doing it and I would say the reviews are are favourable and it feels great. Much more clean.

1. Shaving can make the package seem larger.....

2. When hunting is it easier to hunt in the woods or to have the same animals in an open field.

3. Do you want your package to look like a face on the tv show "Duck Dynasty"

Posted via Mobile Device

It is a misnomer to say that it is "cleaner". It may look tidier but it doesn't make one cleaner. One should be freshly showered/bathed before an encounter to ensure cleanliness regardless of your preferred "coif".

Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating the 70's bush, but I am also not objecting to it.

Nature didn't make a mistake on pubic hair, everyone has it :)

I do like to "trim the hedges" a bit but have never been a "clear cut" kind of guy. I just feel it looks neater that way.

In general, I do feel cleaner as a result. I'm not talking specifically about encounters. (I'm always as clean as possible then). I just feel cleaner on a day to day basis as a result of keeping the hair trimmed down and even shaved in spots. (Especially around the back door areas ;) ) I sweat less that way too. The older I get, the more trimming seems to be required though! Think I'll need a weed whacker soon!

There is another thread discussing this issue. Bald vs. bush, shaved vs. trimmed, neet vs. other potions. If you want to learn every possible aspect of ball barbering check it out; feel free to pitch in your two hairs---err, I meant your two cents.lol

• Like 2