Opposite to the NB tours....

I just thought this might brightened this up here in NB:)

This is a thread to congratulate and thank you for the wonderful ladies who's efforts who have not gone unnoticed by our amazing hobbyiest!

Please post if you have anything possitive to add for our touring ladies to NB!!

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 4

Guest jrose

Well I will chime in - I think a thank you needs to go out to all ladies who tour from both near and far! I know when I am traveling for work it can be stressful planning airplane tickets and times, hotels, car rentals, meals etc but at least I know when I land somewhere what's waiting for me for the most part. I can only imagine the stress for one of you making a road trip anywhere!

So from the folks who live in Freddy and visit saint John to the ones who call Vancouver home and visit us on the east coast - thank you!!!!!

Well I will chime in - I think a thank you needs to go out to all ladies who tour from both near and far! I know when I am traveling for work it can be stressful planning airplane tickets and times, hotels, car rentals, meals etc but at least I know when I land somewhere what's waiting for me for the most part. I can only imagine the stress for one of you making a road trip anywhere!

So from the folks who live in Freddy and visit saint John to the ones who call Vancouver home and visit us on the east coast - thank you!!!!!

To all the ladies who travel, having to live in hotels and out of suitcases, so we are privileged to have their companionship most definitely deserve our appreciation. I know I most definitely appreciate the effort they put in so we can see them.

So here is a big thank you to those ladies who take the trouble to tour. Your efforts are not unnoticed, and they are appreciated

RG

• Like 1

I just thought this might brightened this up here in NB:)

This is a thread to congratulate and thank you for the wonderful ladies who's efforts who have not gone unnoticed by our amazing hobbyiest!

Please post if you have anything possitive to add for our touring ladies to NB!!

Thanks Sophia what a nice thought. I am just getting ready to retire and I am in London after a busy day. So nice to have people thinking of us and maybe realizing all we put in to come and visit our wonderful friends that help us make our ventures a success.

Thanks Sophia what a nice thought. I am just getting ready to retire and I am in London after a busy day. So nice to have people thinking of us and maybe realizing all we put in to come and visit our wonderful friends that help us make our ventures a success.

I read this as retire retire, rather than turn in at the end of a long day. Nearly sent me into panic!!!

Or at least I hope I was initially mistaken!!

• Like 1

I read this as retire retire, rather than turn in at the end of a long day. Nearly sent me into panic!!!

Or at least I hope I was initially mistaken!!

Do not worry my dear friend there is lots of frolic left in Katherine.

xoxoxo

• Like 1

Hi I have met some of the most amazing ladies that have toured in our Region. It an honour to have have spent some quality time with you. You have a way of making me feel like I am most important person in the world.

Every chance I have I will see someone.

A magic moment I remember:

I raised my eyes and you were there,

A fleeting vision, the quintessence

Of all that's beautiful and rare.

I pray to mute despair and anguish,

To vain pursuits the world esteems,

Long did I near your soothing accents,

Long did your features haunt my dreams.

Time passed. A rebel storm-blast scattered

The reveries that once were mine

And I forgot your soothing accents,

Your features gracefully divine.

In dark days of enforced retirement

I gazed upon grey skies above

With no ideals to inspire me,

No one to cry for, live for, love.

Then came a moment of renaissance,

I looked up - you again are there,

A fleeting vision, the quintessence

Of all that`s beautiful and rare.

• Like 2

So I have to say.....

I can defiantly suggest the city of Saint John to touring ladies!

As this was the first time for my friend to visit, and every gentlemen showed up, on time and with out a hitch! There was only one No- Show....and was not a cerb member:) I hope day 2 goes as smoothly:)

I hope when we and other fine ladies visit other cities in NB, we experience the same level of respect and understanding:)

All in all, Saint John has my vote as a wonderful city to visit:) I hope to see other's have success there too! Keep the spirit alive baby!

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 2