I'm probably missing something...lol

Guest *l**e

I have read several ads by Kelly, and I'm not getting it. Are they jokes?? Am I being dense, cause that's entirely possible.

Guest *l**e

they get my attention, but I am wondering if there is some inside joke that the more regular Cerbites are in on.

I think if you had seen her you would realize that based on her limited English that someone else is writing her ads. I doubt that she is fully aware of the content.

Nice lady, good massage.

I think if you had seen her you would realize that based on her limited English that someone else is writing her ads. I doubt that she is fully aware of the content.

Nice lady, good massage.

I'm sure she is fully aware of the content of her ads.

I don't know if she is getting help writing her ads or not but I have worked with people who write English way better than they speak it. I could show you multiple emails and you would not guess that English is not the native language of the person writing them.

Edited by billybob

I am sure that the posting by Kelly had the desired effect. It seems to have gotten everyone's attention...

That being said I am sure that Kelly is using cut and paste copy of a Medical Book of some sort.

However do not sell Kelly short, I am sure that she is well aware of the content of what she has posted and can explain it in detail to you, maybe not in English...Look at the humour in the last part of the post and try to tell me that she does not understand what she is doing.

Smart lady, great massage and "attention getting" posts, what else could you want except to try her massage...

Rodehard

Guest Knowledge

I love kelly's articles. Interesting and funny. Have not tried the massage yet tho.

Guest t**d**teur

Kelly is one superb masseuse. Her understanding is way past ours and as she tries to share that information (using an in-line translation software - notice my handle), it gets slightly skewed because of her lack of English. If you can transcend that she will definitely massage your ails away and still ensure you walk, hobble or walk away very happy; Kelly is a gem.