cheap motel ottawa/gatineau

Hello folks

Just a quick question, for those occasions when a client himself wants to book a room for a short time, just a couple hours for an exceptional out-call. The SP is aware and acknowledge but does any of you knows or could advice on any motels in the area that could provide this type of service?

tia

The Welcomm Inn on Michael Street offers a day rate (you need to call them)

http://www.welcominns.com/

I would caution you about getting a cheap motel on Montreal Road (e.g. Ottawa Inn) or Greber Blvd. (e.g. Ritz Motel) in Gatineau as most reputable Sps would probably not visit you.

• Like 1

Try booking a hotel that has some day rate (normally something like 9 to 5).

I don't know how much a day rate could cost but there is also the option of using hotwire or priceline to get a nice room at a very decent price; I've heard a few ladies say they use it and are happy with what they get.

In my knowledge very few reputable SP will do an outcall to a motel.

Indeed!

• Like 1

I use Priceline and Hotwire quite often, and find I've got my best deals through Priceline. There is a bit of a learning curve to get the best deals. You have to be able to plan ahead and bid several days in a row, as you can't just increase the bid repeatedly without changing the parameters of the bid on that day i.e. area or star rating for example. The other thing is that the bid is in US dollars on Priceline, so I maintain a $US credit card for payments.

So, there are some great deals out there. The other thing is that you do have to use your true identity and a credit card, and this is a problem for some of the guys.

There are also often coupons from sites like groupon and dealfind that have pretty decent rates on nice hotels! I've bought a few in Ottawa and they've always worked out pretty well :)

My very first encounter when I didn't know any better, was in a motel. Paper thin walls, could hear people outside walking and talking as they went by the room, not to mention the people in the next door room

If you value privacy and discretion, avoid motels. Only used a motel once, learned fast, never again

RG

My very first encounter when I didn't know any better, was in a motel. Paper thin walls, could hear people outside walking and talking as they went by the room, not to mention the people in the next door room

If you value privacy and discretion, avoid motels. Only used a motel once, learned fast, never again

RG

Actually the Concorde Motel on Montreal Road has cement walls, but it reeks of cigarette smoke and the guy in the office has a clear view of everyone coming and going. Even though the neighbourhood has cleaned up quite a bit over the past few years, it's still considered a sketchy area.

Not sure about bed bugs. Wouldn't want to TOFFT.

Cleaned up, maybe. But Vanier is vanier would anyone really want to go there for an in/outcall after dark? Personally I avoid it when I can. Still way better than just a few years ago. I have however never heard the words clean and Concorde in the same sentence tho.

Cleaned up, maybe. But Vanier is vanier would anyone really want to go there for an in/outcall after dark? Personally I avoid it when I can. Still way better than just a few years ago. I have however never heard the words clean and Concorde in the same sentence tho.

I meant Vanier itself has cleaned up quite a bit, but the Ottawa Inn and Concorde are still pretty dumpy and no, I would not go to either day or night.