Curious - Infinity on Woodroffe

Ive been to this location but it was sometime ago. The ma (im not going to reveal her name) was out of this world and just gorgeous, well in my eyes. Shes no longer there unfortunetly but my over all experience was very good.

Ive been to this location but it was sometime ago. The ma (im not going to reveal her name) was out of this world and just gorgeous, well in my eyes. Shes no longer there unfortunetly but my over all experience was very good.

Guest Knowledge

Thinking about going here. Anybody been here recently? If so please pm me details!

Thinking about going here. Anybody been here recently? If so please pm me details!

I believe that Maria is no longer here anymore. She has moved to another location on the east end, I believe. Others might be able to fill in the details.

Whiteman is correct as always :)

Infinity has moved to Orleans... about time we got some choices in this end of town!

I think someone else has taken over the location on Woodrofe but I'm not positive. Check with LovelyLily who may be there now or visit Infinity in Orleans... they have a nice selection, I saw Daniella last week and was impressed.

Edited by mmad
to correct my crappy spelling

I saw Lovely Lyly there 2 weeks ago, if you like Asian women she's a 10 all around. The place is okay, discreet as you park behind the building and access from the back as we'll. a few other businesses there to camouflage your arrival and departure. I'm pretty sure lovely Lyly was amazing Angela from Angles. Services are on par with other locations. Like I mentioned Lyly is hot so definitely worth going.

• Like 1

I saw Lovely Lyly there 2 weeks ago, if you like Asian women she's a 10 all around. The place is okay, discreet as you park behind the building and access from the back as we'll. a few other businesses there to camouflage your arrival and departure. I'm pretty sure lovely Lyly was amazing Angela from Angles. Services are on par with other locations. Like I mentioned Lyly is hot so definitely worth going.

Does she have the same phone number that Maria had previously, or is there a totally different phone number here?

Guest *ig*a**

You would need to put a gps on some of these girls to locate them when moving around.

Posted via Mobile Device

not sure, she posts her availability on cerb, phone # is included in the post. She usually works M-F days.

I checked Lovely Lily's ad and profile, can't find a phone # there.