Curious - Infinity on Woodroffe

Anyone wander in there? New place, with legit trappings but some interesting words creep into their web site plus their kijiji ads - "satisfaction" and a "four hands" special. Also the prices seem in tune with an MP.

I'll likely TOFTT in the next few days, but wanted to see if anyone knows about this place. Its on Woodroffe a few doors south of Meadowlands.

Don't know about the Infinity place on Merivale but also the Ottawa Sun has an add under adult services for Asian Relaxation 3-1385 Baseline Rd. Any info.

Don't know about the Infinity place on Merivale but also the Ottawa Sun has an add under adult services for Asian Relaxation 3-1385 Baseline Rd. Any info.

I wonder if this is the place mmad has been telling me about? He says it's basically a legit place. But now that it's listed under Adult Services, I have to wonder now. :icon_idea:

PS- Nope, this is a different place. This is on a different part of Baseline, and it seems to be near the new Walmart there. Hmmm...

I wonder if this is the place mmad has been telling me about? He says it's basically a legit place. But now that it's listed under Adult Services, I have to wonder now. :icon_idea:

PS- Nope, this is a different place. This is on a different part of Baseline, and it seems to be near the new Walmart there. Hmmm...

Two different places. Infinity is on Woodroofe.

I have been to the one in Wallmart shopping center. The haircut and stuff is all legit. A little Asian gives a massage in the back. Not RMT but did provide release. There is lots of traffic in there tho. Other women getting haircuts etc.

Went in to check the place out and it is very and clean, got a price list and met the masseuse. She's tall slim and very attractive also wore a white lab coat. She was booked but I didn't have time for a massage anyway. It was hard to read if it is all legit.

• Like 1

Went in to check the place out and it is very and clean, got a price list and met the masseuse. She's tall slim and very attractive also wore a white lab coat. She was booked but I didn't have time for a massage anyway. It was hard to read if it is all legit.

Which one are you referring to, Walmart or Woodroofe?

• Like 1

I have been to the one in Wallmart shopping center. The haircut and stuff is all legit. A little Asian gives a massage in the back. Not RMT but did provide release. There is lots of traffic in there tho. Other women getting haircuts etc.

That sounds very similar to Linda's on Wellington, must be a new trend hair & release. ;)

Linda's isn't nearly as busy, so I'd say the chances of privacy are better there.

For what its worth...I went into the place on Woodroffe as a walk-in and was told by the tube top wearing Filipina(?) that they couldn't take me for an hour; I didn't have time to come back so I thanked her and said I'd try another time.

From inside, everything about the place suggests that its an MP.

• Like 1

More details please.

Posted via Mobile Device

I've heard that she's the same girl that used to work at Michelle's for a while.

• Like 1

Yes, that is her - Maria. She told me she previously worked at Michelle's and Maureen's. She a nice girl...chatty....busty :) Her place is small, but it works. She's been in the biz for 8 years.

Guest *ig*a**
I've heard that she's the same girl that used to work at Michelle's for a while.

Ok thx, is she the filapina?

Posted via Mobile Device

Ok thx, is she the filapina?

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, she is Phillipina. I knew her when she use to work at Angel's Touch on Bentley Rd. She went by the name of Cheryl then though ...

Guest *ig*a**
Yes, she is Phillipina. I knew her when she use to work at Angel's Touch on Bentley Rd. She went by the name of Cheryl then though ...

Ah thats were she went to. Thx.

Posted via Mobile Device

Today Infinity had workers in there remodelling? Perhaps this place is gone although signs are there.

Viva is a great place for haircut and good massage too. Classy place but pretty quiet.

Today Infinity had workers in there remodelling? Perhaps this place is gone although signs are there.

Viva is a great place for haircut and good massage too. Classy place but pretty quiet.

It needed a bit of work! I think the original setup was just temporary, at least it seemed that way.

Maria at Infinity told me she was doing a reno to have two rooms available and she is hiring a second MA. Her place should be better when the reno is done.