Editing thread titles on cerb?

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=376189&postcount=1

I recently started a new thread (link above) and then wanted to edit the title. I used the advanced function button to make the change. My new title shows up above the first post in the thread, but not in the list on the main board, where the old title is still visible. Is it possible to change this, please?

Thanks.

Cato

Guest S**a*Q

You can edit the title, but sometimes the old one will stay logged in because of the cookies or whatever they are.

You can change it in the advanced options.

I have to echo what Jhena Grey said. I found out the hardway myself that once the title is in, you can not remove or change it. So now, I either avoid the title altogether or be absolutely certain that what I put in as a title is what I want.

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q
I have to echo what Jhena Grey said. I found out the hardway myself that once the title is in, you can not remove or change it. So now, I either avoid the title altogether or be absolutely certain that what I put in as a title is what I want.

You can change it in the Go Advanced edit options (Click edit, then you'll see the Go Advanced bubble between Save and Cancel.) This won't change it on the main entry page however, that gets picked up as it is.

You can change it in the Go Advanced edit options.

Thanks very much to all of you who've replied. I did use the advance edit option, Sara, and that let me change the heading directly above the first post, but not the title in the list as it appears on the main board, which stayed the same as my original version.

Guest S**a*Q
Thanks very much to all of you who've replied. I did use the advance edit option, Sara, and that let me change the heading directly above the first post, but not the title in the list as it appears on the main board, which stayed the same as my original version.

Yeah, I know. That's cause of the cookies/spiders (one of those or something like that), unfortunately you can't change that one.