Well I saw that CK has closed shop on his blog..........now is it a 1st of April joke.....man...I wonder.......???

He has been very quiet latley...........maybe his boots are under some ones bed...or his horse is in pasture for a while......

Only CK knows......

he has saved alot of people alot of time and money and done great things with his blog.........

I for one will saulte CK for all his efforts......

• Like 1

No worms here and I ain't goin nowhere! antlerman thanks for the kind words but just a little harmless April 1st joke, that generated far more email than I expected from those sad to here me go and one from a scammer who thought they had succeeded in "shutting me down" LOL.

Happy April fools day everyone.

• Like 1

CK it is comforting to know that the Sheriff is still in town. From just another supporter of yours. Happy April to no fool.

You old stick in the mud! You got me!

On the radio this morning they mentioned a new $50 bicycle license fee the city was implementing...got me on that too! I'm so gullible....

CK it is comforting to know that the Sheriff is still in town. From just another supporter of yours. Happy April to no fool.

Yes, I am glad all is well with CK :boobies:

Guest i***k***

HAHA! Getting an email from a scammer gloating over how they shut you down must have been worth it right there, forget about April fools day lol!