Waht is your favorite takeout food?

Guest Ou**or**n

Egg rolls from the GP of course.

I'm also with BarhavenWoody on Mucho Burrito - yum, yum!

Sounds like the Ottawa area has lots of yummy takeout, perhaps a good reason for a visit.:wink: Anyone care to mention some takeout gems in Halifax:icon_question:

Sounds like the Ottawa area has lots of yummy takeout, perhaps a good reason for a visit.:wink: Anyone care to mention some takeout gems in Halifax:icon_question:

I heard of a Killer donair place in halifax....I will get the name for you as soon as my phone is charged lol

Chinese is my favorite and there is a new place in Orleans called Spuds on Innes Rd and it's a poutinerrie ( is that a word? lol) that has many different types of poutine, baked potatoes, etc. It is awesome but if you're only looking for one serving, go with the small size. Going there once in a while is okay as long as I can burn it off with some hot sex afterwards.lol. And there is a Thai place on Innes near the movie theatre that is really good too!

Guest c**io**m7

Emilyj, both take out or eat in..

...but seriously, sushi platters from Hokkaido.

Emilyj, both take out or eat in..

lol.. oh you! Such a flirt! ;)

My new favourite take out is Baan Thai in Centrepointe! Super yummy quality Thai food! It was actually recommended to me by a couple CERB members!

I often find myself in discussions about food with CERB members online, and also with my lovely clients in person too. This has made me think that people who love sex also seem to have a solid appreciation for the simple and finer things in life, like a great meal. Very cool. :)

All this talk of shawarma has me thinking of Madameek in Petawawa. I haven't had one for months! Must go soon.

My favorite take out food right now is Lebinese particularly there Sayadieh, Chicken Shawarma, and of course there Greek salads are to die for( minus the dressing)

Dark confession: I still love and crave Egg McMuffins. But I haven't eaten them in many years, and hopefully I never will again. I'm off the corporate food habit.

• Like 1

Lately I've been loving Talay Thai in Halifax but my biggest guilty pleasure is a donair from King of Donair...I've never had a better donair anywhere in Canada! Now I'm hungry lol

• Like 1