Holly Raye

Guest as*r

Hey everyone. I just wanted to see if anyone has seen Holly Raye and how the experience was. Please PM me for details if you would.

please pm me if anybody has info on Holly Raye. Looks like quite the MILF, tried to get her a few times, but sometimes she is hard to get a hold of.

Holly is very worth seeing. Keep trying I know you won't be sorry. She makes you feel special and is a very nice lady and very easy to talk to.

She has done a lot of campling this year, but she is back at home now. She leaves for Brandon on Sunday till I think Tuesday morning.

I am one of her reg. She is good, no gag reflex, very tight pussy and the one thing I do not like a couver for everything. No bbbj

She is very sexy and a great kisser.

ken

Guest F ***vt

She has a site up now. Very nice gal.

Her new pics look great too. She's about 43-45 or so.

But she looks -Wow once again.

Her new pics look great too. She's about 43-45 or so.

Not quit that age. Still awhile to go. Guess I'm going to have to start showing my driver's license with name blacked out. I do have a Birthday coming up next month & I will be sure to update my age again.

Is it simply because you know this as a rumor or do I look that age (older then I am)? Would love to know where this information came from. I had someone say on the other board that I had to be at least 50 :(. Cause damn I've never wanted to do any botox but it's sure crossing my mind now. I did get talked into some very expensive wrinkle cream while out getting make-up remover & condom's. Lol

Edited by ladyluck

Not quit that age. Still awhile to go. Guess I'm going to have to start showing my driver's license with name blacked out. I do have a Birthday coming up next month & I will be sure to update my age again.

Is it simply because you know this as a rumor or do I look that age (older then I am)? Would love to know where this information came from. I had someone say on the other board that I had to be at least 50 :(. Cause damn I've never wanted to do any botox but it's sure crossing my mind now. I did get talked into some very expensive wrinkle cream while out getting make-up remover & condom's. Lol

I don't care if you're 30 or 50, you look very HOT!!

Guest F ***vt

Hello Lady Luck.

Sorry-I did not mean to offend you. If I did please accept my appology.

You're looking great in any regard!!

Hello Lady Luck.

Sorry-I did not mean to offend you. If I did please accept my appology.

You're looking great in any regard!!

No worries. I guess I'm just not growing older gracefully lol. In other word's my brain stills thinks I'm 29, but my body tells a different story. But eh, we all age, just a part of life, that along with taxes & death.

No need to apologize. I was quit taken aback when on the other board it was said I had to be at least 50 :( lol.

No worries. I guess I'm just not growing older gracefully lol. In other word's my brain stills thinks I'm 29, but my body tells a different story. But eh, we all age, just a part of life, that along with taxes & death.

No need to apologize. I was quit taken aback when on the other board it was said I had to be at least 50 :( lol.

I know lots of hot 50 year olds! and 50 is the new 40 lol:icon_mrgreen::icon_cool: