Jordan on BP???

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone had the opportunity to see this lady?

Please message me if you and let me know about your encounter.

Regards,

You have read my mind, message me as well. Let me know if you have seen Jordan on BP and how was your encounter please (copy paste). She is absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks!!

Yes she's quite the hottie. I've seen her a few times recently just never got around to a reco, will do shortly.

She is very much easy on the eyes with golden tanned skin and perfect titties as she describes them, most importantly she is very much service oriented and about pleasing her guest, she is of similar standard to Emily J or LuLu for those who have had the pleasure to see them.

Her body type is similar to that of sexyhaley/blair who was also a cutie who was customer focused and had a tight athletic bod.

Jordan is very open minded with a wide array of options and even some fetishes from what I understand, although as always YMMV.

I agree with everything that Cowboy says.

I'm no judge of tit size, but I'll guess a solid, natural B? Poifect nipples.

Rockin', spinner body. Great legs. A very bubbly personality - she really wants her clients to enjoy themselves. Will write a rec later.

Jordan was the first SP I ever had the pleasure of spending time with, I have seen her numerous times after that. She's truly has an amazing body and stunning face and a beautiful body. She really does provide one amazing time. I Highly recommend her.

Nice body, cute girl

Incredible service......anything you want, she does, except violence of course.

She is loud, lots of energy, and loves what she does. If you want to explore your wildest desires, she is your girl.

I have seen her twice.....left drained both times