Shemale.....t-girl  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Shemale.....t-girl

• I have and will again
    • I have...but it turned out not for me
    • I have thought about it...but to scared
    • It is kinky...erotic....but not for me
    • never....never.....I am not into that at all

for some this is a big turn on....for others it is interesting...then there are some like no way dude!!!......

So this is an blind poll....be honets...vote.....

what i don't like is that there are some goodlooking transexuals at strip bars and don't tell you what they are.

When I get tricked by one I feel disgusted and want to puke.

The ones I have met lack intregrity. and i know all are not like that.

if you have ever had a dick count me out!!!:roll:

what i don't like is that there are some goodlooking transexuals at strip bars and don't tell you what they are.

When I get tricked by one I feel disgusted and want to puke.

The ones I have met lack intregrity. and i know all are not like that.

if you have ever had a dick count me out!!!:roll:

That should be added! If you would ever concider sleeping with a woman that used to be a man!

Tough one!

well...I have.....I will aain...

That is just me......pen to new sexual experiances............

I will tell you one thing though.......these ladies REALLY know how to give head......after all they know how it feels to get it.........

well...I have.....I will aain...

That is just me......pen to new sexual experiances............

I will tell you one thing though.......these ladies REALLY know how to give head......after all they know how it feels to get it.........

That's funny you should say that! It kind of bugs me when a woman says she gives the best blow job! Trust me if you think that you a may want to think twice about it!

I have asked woman why they think that and they have all said "I have been told by some guys!"

DO YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO SAY YOU WERE OK?

If a guy asks you if he is big! do you say No! and tell the truth?

Apex

Definately not my cup of tea. (picture bug eye smilie here, seeing I could not insert it. It's awol)

I find it very sexual and sensual but she really needs to look like a girl and not at all like a dude, no body and facial hair and have a beautiful face. Someday I will try it and let you all know my experience.

except with a beautiful surprise....chicks with dicks....yum!

WOW, I am glad I am not the only one who finds those beautiful transvestite guys very attractive:)

There is something incredibly sexy to know that he looks like a pretty woman but has a dick ;)

Too bad most of them are gay :(

I still can not go though with it!

No one is making you...

thats the idea here...it's would you or won't you Knowingly be with this type of lady. Everyone has a choice. I dont think anterman means the ladies that don't tell you they are t-g...kisses

No one is making you...

thats the idea here...it's would you or won't you Knowingly be with this type of lady. Everyone has a choice. I dont think anterman means the ladies that don't tell you they are t-g...kisses

Oh I know, but still! you said you wouldn't chace me with a dildo, and yet you are still using that as a threat!

So how am I to beleve you! LOL

:-D

I find it very sexual and sensual but she really needs to look like a girl and not at all like a dude' date=' no body and facial hair and have a beautiful face. Someday I will try it and let you all know my experience.[/quote']

i can hold your hand if you get scared...hehe

i can hold your hand if you get scared...hehe

I am in for that....but it is not my hand that needs holding........

If you join me in this venture I will gladly go but make sure you hold my hand and not my tool, Ok my tool is fine but not hers, no I changed my mind you can hold any tool you want. Now I want to do it with you it's making me really hot and horny right now.:bddog:

If you join me in this venture I will gladly go but make sure you hold my hand and not my tool' date=' Ok my tool is fine but not hers, no I changed my mind you can hold any tool you want. Now I want to do it with you it's making me really hot and horny right now.:bddog:[/quote']

are you talking to me or antlerman? haha

There are definitely some great looking t-girl women...errr...men...errr...women...errr...men... oh crap! you know what I mean.

I'm very intrigued by them but I just could not see myself going through with it.

This is a guy

http://www.queenuniverse.com/galleries2006/pages/IMG_09362.html

I am not sure if I care for his/her boobs and don't know if he is pre-op or post-op, but he is absolutely gorgeous:)

I've seen him/her on TV and says she thinks she is a woman.

Just fantasizing about doing him....if he still has a dick LOL

WOW, I am glad I am not the only one who finds those beautiful transvestite guys very attractive:)

There is something incredibly sexy to know that he looks like a pretty woman but has a dick ;)

Too bad most of them are gay :(

actually transvestite's are not the same as a T-girl {in my world}. Transvestites are men that dress like women.... A t-girl is a woman with a penis...thats the way i see them anyway...

It seems to me that not all T-girls are gay....some only like men{meaning they are not gay} Some like women-meaning they are lesbian and some are bi and we all know what that means...

A transvestite is what confuses me i know some men like to dress like women but it doesn't mean they are gay....i know i have been with a few and they don't want to be with men...

The same as men wanting to be with a t-girl they are not gay {they are accepting and curious and love sex}

....gay men like men not women not half/half....but men. I am into art of all kinds thus i know alot of gay men and they tell me no way would they be with a t-girl...they tell me its not about having a cock its about the man.

Confused yet?..lol