46 members have voted

1. 1. What position would you pick

• BJ
    • DATY
    • Doggy
    • Girl on top
    • Guy on top
    • Greek

If you were told you could only do one position for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I have a hard time picking!

Apex

wow...nice poll buddy...I see you got it figured out.......

Well I would vote for BJ.......my reasons...

- always wet......

- teeth or no teeth...still great.....

- even if it is not fresh smelling you are not going to go around checking your balls....because if you stick with daty......it could be bad....

- no clothing in the way and it can be done any where at any time...

- hot or cold climate conditions do not affect it

- there may or may not be a mess after...if she swallows

but the most important......

- never that time of the month for a mouth

It is a tough decision and can't compromise myself to only one choice so I won't answer to the poll. Now If you give me a choice on 2 then BJ and Doggy and daty and 69. Damn that is 4, sorry 4 choices is my minimum.

Case close:lol:

Guest S**r***e

I'm with whatsup on this. Given my name and the ability for both parties to have pleasure, 69 all the way. I love this position.

I don't think the handle gave it away :lol:

I'm with whatsup on this. Given my name and the ability for both parties to have pleasure, 69 all the way. I love this position.

It would have to be doggy for me. Especially with a mirror in front!! The pleasure for both partners too good to pass.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

If you were told you could only do one position for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I have a hard time picking!

Apex

You see I answered it based on my reading of Apex's question......

"If you were told you could only do one position for the rest of your life, what would it be?"

I took this as all about ME!!!

Call it selfish...but that is what most men are deep down...selfish horny guys....if it to be based on what position you and your partner could do for the rest of your lives......then it would be different....

then my choice would be missionary.......

It would have to be doggy for me. Especially with a mirror in front!! The pleasure for both partners too good to pass.

Posted via Mobile Device

That's Hot!

I love this position as it works for both. Not only am I enjoying the BJ, I have a great view and something to nibble on. I also have several options to keep my fingers busy.

I love it when she rides me. I have my hands free to roam, and there's so much sexiness watching her. Plus, there are many variations that allow it to happen.

Plus, I've found it takes me longer to cum when she's on top, because I don't have to thrust.

If I had to pick just one position for the rest of my life, it would have to be 69. My junk will eventually burnout, but my tongue will live forever.

Guy on top.. missionary. I like to look, touch and get pounded.. but I also like to have the guy right smack down laying on top of me and grinding slowly... so many things about good ol Missionary.. BUT thank god we don't have to choose and get to try a variety (presumably) of all of the above in one session.

Really tough to pick just one, isn't it? Well, as much as I love all of them, I'll go with guy on top. Sorry "69", I love to dine...but I'd miss kissing more.

And since the poll option was "Guy on top" and not "missionary", I will use that loophole to turn her over and get on top of her doggie style. Shit, then I guess I could get on top instead of her for 69? Yeah, yeah, definitely going with Guy on top ;)

I'd have to kill myself because I can't decide between 69 and doggy, don't think I could live without both. Happy now?

I think the best position to be in right now is to be a CEO at AIG. You can fuck up the worlds economy with stupid ass decisions and still take home a few million bucks a year.

rub

Oh giddy up luv!!! Will have to try that out with you sometime! ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Don't want to pick, need to try more first... :boobies:

Agreed.

Except for Greek, I pretty much include all the rest in every date I can, among other possibilities.

I've tried all mentioned on the poll, straight up from the poll it would be DATY. There is nothing like hearing a woman moan,a woman squirming around in the bed, because of sure delight, or in fact pulling your hair because she has rose to the orgasm that she should receive. My thoughts has always been a woman should CUM 1st...after all the sensual foreplay is essential when you finally move into your favourite positions:wink: That way both parties had a very delightful time:boobies:

Never really cared that much who came first - or second or third - lol. As long as one or more participants (preferably including me), does.

But I do agree DATY is a very satisfying means of satisfying. Also, given that at least half (IMHO) SP "orgasms" are faked just to make the client feel better, the hardest to fake, (again IMHO), is the DATY to completion orgasm. And so is the most enjoyable when it's real and you're down there at "ground zero". Lol.

Ahhhhh but if you bring the right tools (vibrator)...with the licking and sucking at the same time will ensure a healthy climax for her at "ground zero":mrgreen:..lol