In search of big ass

U may want to post a new thread, you will get more responses, than requesting this on an unrelated thead hun. Not sure many providers will appreciate if guys suggest them for having a big behind so you may want to browse pictures of providers and determine this for yourself. That way you know if her backside meets your standards.

Posted via Mobile Device

U may want to post a new thread, you will get more responses, than requesting this on an unrelated thead hun. Not sure many providers will appreciate if guys suggest them for having a big behind so you may want to browse pictures of providers and determine this for yourself. That way you know if her backside meets your standards.

Posted via Mobile Device

Hahahaa. This is an awesome response.

Not sure many providers will appreciate if guys suggest them for having a big behind

LOL!

The most dreaded words any man can hear from his SO...

"Does this make my ass look big?"

LOL!

To which you reply, "No, your ass makes your ass look big." Then duck and run for cover. ;)

"The most dreaded words ANY man can hear from his SO". (caps mine)

Please speak for yourself. Any man? Well, I am a great connoisseur of large behinds.

• Like 1

"The most dreaded words ANY man can hear from his SO". (caps mine)

Please speak for yourself. Any man? Well, I am a great connoisseur of large behinds.

My point isn't what you like, its 99% of the women out there do not like being told they have a big ass. ;)

I think she's out of town right now (no ad for about 3 weeks), but BBW Summer on BP would probably meet your requirements. She has a very big ass, and she's very nice and friendly too. I'm not a big ass man myself, but I saw her once and enjoyed myself. I might repeat when she returns.

"My point isn't what you like, its 99% of the women out there do not like being told they have a big ass"

And, pray tell, how do you know this? Is it true simply because you assert it? What research did you do to arrive at the 99%?

"My point isn't what you like, its 99% of the women out there do not like being told they have a big ass"

And, pray tell, how do you know this? Is it true simply because you assert it? What research did you do to arrive at the 99%?
You've never been married or in a serious relationship, have you? :p

It's one of the questions married men fear the most. "Dear, do you think these jeans make my ass look fat?" There is no right answer to that, trust me.

I have been and all of them take that as a compliment,I mean, telling them that they have big round asses. But perhaps it is the kind of women that is the issue here - my SOs have been black and latina exclusively. Of course these two "races" of women are naturally endowed and so see nothing hideous and unflattering about big, round behinds. I suspect this is just an urban myth for even white women who have it, flaunt it. At least one cerbite white lady has fearlessly proclaimed that her ass is so large that one could eat dinner off it. I guess it all boils down to what various cultures admire - how come we don't hear: honey, does my shirt make my tits huge? One must never assume that their world view is the only legitimate one. Regards.

I would think there are more then a few women out there who would like being told they have a "big ass" since the invention of butt implants :p seriously has anyone seen pics of female rapper niki minaji or however you spell it? That ass has its own gravitational force!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

If your girlfriend/ wife asks if her ass looks big in those jeans, lie and say "no, your ass looks awesome". Because if you waffle for even a second, you're a dead man. Women are the masters of body language.

11m4q-118-1.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

I think the correct statement would be "99% of Caucasian women get mad if you tell then they have a fat ass"..... I guess us of ladies of colour are culturally raised to love our curves and accept them, since our bodies are naturally that way. Look at Beyonce, Kim Kardashian,Eva Mendes and even Nicki Minaj, all supporters of big round bootys. If you ever heard of the "TWERK TEAM" they are a famous group of girls, mentioned in lots of songs and always on interviews and in music videos, are famous for their large derrieres.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYot0uT_p2Q&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fresults%3Fsearch_query%3Dthe%2Btwerk%2Bteam%26oq%3Dthe%2Btwerk%2Bteam%26gs_l%3Dyoutube-reduced.12..0l2.8425.15221.0.16965.14.9.0.5.5.0.129.751.8j1.9.0...0.0...1ac.GJH1xAuS9q4&has_verified=1

Black Chyna a stripper, is so famous for her ass that Drake wrote a song about her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gWzVu_MRio&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Growing up and living in a society where where the standard of beauty is Europeanized, all models are slim and waiflike, women with my body type were starving themselves for years trying to fit that kate moss or cindy crawford look. I used to be a lot thicker, but since coming to Ottawa and being told i was too fat by gents, i slimmed down to suit this market, and have lost the large ample booty and about 2 cups sizes. i didnt loose the weight for myself, i loved my curves, but people here didnt love them i guess. When i went home for a visit, people told me to eat something, i looked anorexic, "gurl where'd your ass./titties go?" and old clients mouths dropped in shock, "where's the rest of you?' I'd explain to friends ad family that's the trend here, and that's what hey like, spinners and the like, so i had to drop the weight to fit it accordingly. Personally though, i prefer being thicker.

An old club promotion flyer from a club used i to work in, pre weight loss, when i still had the ass and the 36G titties:

1-2-1.jpg?t=1346479001

However, nowadays, with a evolution in what is considered beautiful and the expansion of the standard of beauty to include women of ethnicity, women like the ones i previously mentioned were able to change that school of thought and now women pay big bucks to get ass implants to look ours do naturally!! lolz go figure :) Times have changed..... hopefully the trend will reach Ottawa one day.Truth be told when I am finished school and can travel I will be thick again, :)

For ladies with the Badonkadonks, or "donks" for short:

MAKE IT CLAP :)

Edited by LuxeMulvari
  • Like 3

Gain the weight back and show those fools in Ottawa what a REAL woman looks like!

Honestly, I'd love too...but it never gets old to hear how much more beautiful I am now now that I'm a twig :P I wonder what pasta tastes like....i havent eaten it in year :P

Im caucasian and consider myself to have a nice, big round ass and thick thighs with big boobs. I like this figure on me. My doctor once told me to lose 50 lbs... Um, no thank you. I would look emaciated.

big ass - fine

fat ass - I dont like the word fat so, big ass it is :)

IMG_7647.jpg

Im caucasian and consider myself to have a nice, big round ass and thick thighs with big boobs. I like this figure on me. My doctor once told me to lose 50 lbs... Um, no thank you. I would look emaciated.

big ass - fine

fat ass - I dont like the word fat so, big ass it is :)

IMG_7647.jpg

Zoe, your ass was nothing short of fantastic....

Guest Sno****54
11m4q-118-1.jpg?height=640&scale=max&width=640

I think the correct statement would be "99% of Caucasian women get mad if you tell then they have a fat ass"..... I guess us of ladies of colour are culturally raised to love our curves and accept them, since our bodies are naturally that way. Look at Beyonce, Kim Kardashian,Eva Mendes and even Nicki Minaj, all supporters of big round bootys. If you ever heard of the "TWERK TEAM" they are a famous group of girls, mentioned in lots of songs and always on interviews and in music videos, are famous for their large derrieres. quote]

I'm a latin guy and you are totally right: we love a perfect rounded "big ass", and for sure most of latin guys don't care too much with big breasts :boobies:which is the most valuable here in the North. In countries like Brazil, the first body part that guys looking for is the ass:butt:. There is a phrase which summarizes it : "Mirar bunda e o deporte nacional" which translated means " Looking at a great ass is the national sport (or preference)".

By the way, getting back to the original thread, Asia of BP has a wonderful ethnic ass which is a perfect medicin for the doctor recommendation.

@Snowman54: I'm a latin guy and you are totally right: we love a perfect rounded "big ass", and for sure most of latin guys don't care too much with big breasts :boobies:which is the most valuable here in the North.

I am black and I concur with this sentiment. Cheers.

I have to agree with all you big ass lovers. There's nothing like a nice juicy ass!! Many of the CERB ladies have some seriously nice juicy asses on them.