Sheena...Has anyone had any experience with her?

Her ad says she used to work on Br----dway.

She may have gone under another aka of Shayla? ...not sure.

She maybe working out of the south west section of the city.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks D.

although ymmv, she is sweet, petite, and tight! :) but in the middle of the session, what i thought was the tv in the background, it was actually her kid playing next door in the room.

so that kind of threw the whole experience off for a few moments, but we had a full hour so she brought me back to speed. i feel odd when there are other people next door or literally in the same premises. she plays safe always though, she told me no DATY, but when i got there, i guess she warmed up to me, other than that, she told me she used to work at Broadways.

i personally never been there, so i don't know if she was under another alias??

have fun

although ymmv, she is sweet, petite, and tight! :) but in the middle of the session, what i thought was the tv in the background, it was actually her kid playing next door in the room.

so that kind of threw the whole experience off for a few moments, but we had a full hour so she brought me back to speed. i feel odd when there are other people next door or literally in the same premises. she plays safe always though, she told me no DATY, but when i got there, i guess she warmed up to me, other than that, she told me she used to work at Broadways.

i personally never been there, so i don't know if she was under another alias??

have fun

This is the part that is really fucked up in so many ways.

• Like 1

Guest F ***vt

Yikes-That is just too out there for me.

It would throw me right off. I'd be done for sure.

Guest Hu****heB***

Good to hear. I should bring lion king so we don't get disturbed. I thought she was a fake, trying to get a hold of her was hard.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Hey does she have blond hair blue eyes has a little boy lives in housing just off pembina is this the same girl?

First time poster asking this question?????????? hmmmmm

Does anyone know any info let me know thx

I think not my friend.. Your opening post (August 2012 and since removed) sort of outed this girl, she's hasn't been advertising for months and now you want members to pm you information about her..

Hmmmmm... very very suspicious

(s.t.a.l.k.e.r. a.l.e.r.t)

• Like 3

Just thought I might have known her that's all I aint no stalker! Thanks for all the help.

all the more reason why you shouldn't be inquiring about the lady. You totally provided her location in your first post ever, which is likely why it would appear she has retired (my assumption, but she has not advertised since) If she isnt advertising, you should take that for what it is. She has likely moved on to better things and would likely not appreciate someone who thinks they may know her inquiring about her past.

• Like 1