Violette - Very cute pale short hair brunette from PKE.

The second I saw her pictures at 1:00 pm I wanted to see this new girl. I love pale brunettes and that was what she was. She was like the young girl that I used to see in bars some 10+ years ago but either were with another date or too busy dancing and flirting..... Though made friends with one dancer who was just this but didn't go further than friendship.

Back to Violette, she is a slim very pale sexy short haired brunette with a very cute face of Hungarian origin from out west (Vancouver). Though it was an absolute joy kissing her soft pale skin and very cute face (I shower-kissed her face lol) I found her boobs in particular very very sexy and tight and right size. Very pale, small to medium size sexy pair of boobs and exotic nipples on the top and it was an absolute pleasure kissing them and playing with them. In terms of services, She is a true GFE provider in every sense. She is clearly Very very passionate about providing great services and a BIG deep kisser and does everything she can to make sure you are a happy companion.

I didn't opt for any of the PSE services (or even some GFE ones) she provides as per my personal choice on services but I can tell that she can provide the best at what she would provide based on those GFE services that I receive today plus the fact that she is a real friendly person by nature. She will soon start attending school in Toronto and will be here only for the next 5 days, so if you wish to see her hurry as it may be hard to book her coming Monday lol.

PS - The list of services stated on the top are those that I opted for but it is my understanding that she provides more than listed services.

Edited by Capital Hunter

Nice reco., CH. I am glad you have found another SP of your liking - a spinner with soft pale skin and short hair. She sounds like a gem.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.