DATY Techniques - are us guys too gentle??

I was introduced to a youtube video in another forum which shows a woman demonstrating DATY techniques on another woman. The gist of the video is that the woman seems to indicate that men are too careful when playing with the kitty which goes against everything I previously thought. My assumption had always been that we do the complete opposite. Here's the thread:

http://www./forum/hobbyist-hangout/pussy-eating-lesson-back-to-school-ladies-and-gents

What do the ladies on this board think about the tips given? Granted, everyone woman is different but I'd be surprised if those tips would be even close to unanimously accepted. Maybe I need to go back to school but I just can't imagine my SO or anyone else enjoying having me pull on their lips in that way.

progress.gifedit.gif

Guest i***k***

LOL I've never been told I'm too gentle or too soft :) Normally I get told to slow down. I think each woman enjoys DATY in her own way and that plays a into what technique you use.

I know two sure things about women......and both of them are wrong........

I had one girlfriend that got off with just the lightest lick up and down...teasing....

Another nearly pulled my ears off trying to get my whole head in.......

one.....well I divorced her...did not like it at all.......

Its always nice looking up into their face and seeing their face fully flushed red, you know ya done good:mrgreen: keep on licking lads!;-)

I usually get the same thing Ina! Oh, and the "how far does that tongue of yours reach?". LOL

LOL I've never been told I'm too gentle or too soft :) Normally I get told to slow down. I think each woman enjoys DATY in her own way and that plays a into what technique you use.

A little tongue in cheek helps too.....

My technique is to not muff dive 12 seconds into the bedroom, but to bring a woman to climax using all her senses, ears, neck, lips, nipples, thighs... etc, and when she's good and hot its time to lick and nibble. I love it when a woman is on the edge of her orgasm and just when she is ready to pop I gently place her clit between my teeth and lick her clit until I get a face wash..... Feeling her legs tremble uncontrollably is fun. It may seem like a lot of work but man when its your turn watch out.

rub

PistolPete is correct; watch their expression and you'll know if you're doing something right.

For those interested, I was at Chapters the other day and I saw the book 'DATY for dummies'. Interesting bedtime reading! (j/k) :-)

The women will let you know what they want and how! Just listen and you will get great results!8)

If there was such thing as a How to DATY manual, it would the top seller in all high-schools!

Why don't you take the initiative to write a "How to DATY manual". If it becomes a top seller, you make tons of money:smile:!!

Why don't you take the initiative to write a "How to DATY manual". If it becomes a top seller, you make tons of money:smile:!!

It would take time away from my hobbying!

Posted via Mobile Device

Haven't watched the videos yet but I know the girl I've been with lately loves it when, after a lengthy licking, I start sucking on her clit hard like it was a mini-dick. Holy moley, don't know how my nose hasn't been broken yet...might just be worth it if it does happen ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

AHHH so another lad has also received a few rabbit punches in the back of the head while performing DATY, or had your face smothered in there so you couldn't breath!! try it in the shower..frig you could almost drown yourself..lol:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Haven't watched the videos yet but I know the girl I've been with lately loves it when, after a lengthy licking, I start sucking on her clit hard like it was a mini-dick. Holy moley, don't know how my nose hasn't been broken yet...might just be worth it if it does happen ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

You could RTFM if somebody wrote one (they probably have), but probably best just to trust your feelings at any moment and your experience.

As Inaluki notes, you have to pay attention to her (not just for DATY, but for pretty much everything). To the extent you can instinctively supply what she's looking for at any given moment, you'll have a better time.

After going down on hundreds and hundreds of pussies (just a conservative guess - lol - tastes like more - lol - yum, yum!) over the years, just go with the flow, so to speak - lol, and be creative - that's about all I can offer.

I think each woman enjoys DATY in her own way and that plays a [part] in what technique you use.

What I think this thread is lacking is a woman's touch, no pun intended. ;-)

Hope some of the SPs contribute.

Personally, a lighter approach and steady, steady, steady usually works the best for me.

Since DATY is my favorite thing in the world, I'm loving reading this thread. Nothing better than looking up at a woman while she is moaning away in pure raw pleasure! ;)

Guest gagagaga

I had women who wanted it so light that I was barely touching them...any harder would overstimulate them. I've had others that want their clit sucked as hard as possible.

Every one is different...the fun is in the discovery!!

Hi guys,

I thought I'd chime in so you could get a woman's perspective:

I love DATY, it feels like nothing else in the world. The key is to not go straight for the clit. I find alot of guys beeline for the clit, isolate it, and forget about the rest of the area. The truth is that the whole region has sensitive nerves, even the outside and inner thighs, and by focusing on the clit you set the girl up for a no frills, mechanical orgasm.

It's like guys and their balls. You guys love it when we play with your balls and perineum and even prostate when we're giving a blowjob or hand job, right? I don't know if I speak for other women here but I love an all over tease, from the outside of the pussy, to the opening, to the clit, to the lips.

Hope this helps! If all else fails, ask her what she likes!! Happy hunting!!

xoxoxoxoxo Amelia

• Like 3

Every woman is different!!!

My favorite girl likes the soft touch.

The other girl no loger working as an sp liked it hard.

And the third girl I like to see like it started off soft but and the end wants it hard.

Sometimes asking how they like it helps.

Some will tell you some won't.

:boobies::boobies::razz:

Just like others have said, from my experiences I've found everyone is different in what they like. I prefer to try and get in sync with my partner, if she wants things harder she will say so, if not in words, then in actions. Simple touches and teasing can tell you so much about what a person enjoys, or doesn't if you can gauge their reaction correctly. Just my 2 cents on teh subject.

how they like their received DATY, will we have happier providers?

I hope so. I have my pen and notepad out.

I usually get the same thing Ina! Oh, and the "how far does that tongue of yours reach?". LOL

Hmmm, I wont comment on this...lol Miss you ;)

hmm I would say the basic rule (if there were any real rules about this) would be to start off gentle, tease for a little bit of anticipation and then work your way up from there.

dont dive in chomping on her clitoris right away gentlemen!!......unless of course she asks

but yes..different (tongue)strokes for different folks :-)

Last week, after the GFE preliminaries, I got in position for my favorite sex act, DATY. I found myself "face to face" with a barbell piercing covering her clit. That was the biggest turn off I have ever had.