Welcome new users and visitors - please read.

All new members get a activation link in the email... oddly enough they can not post without this activated so that message was posted after it was clicked on.

Good Morning everyone and welcome to CERB. It is what you make out of it which means there are a lot of great people here to chat with and be friendly and learn plus a lot of sexy ladies to communicate with and explore.

Any questions, feel free to ask in a new post, a thread already going or even a PM to another member. Most are happy to help.

You can post and advertise in shout box however you have to have 5 posts before doing so.

Wonderful to have new voices on board. Enjoy your experience!! :boobies:

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I've been lurking under a different name for a few years now, but finally decided to get more... involved. I'd post my own "hey I'm new" thread rather than responding here, but ... I gotta admit, I'm a bit shy! I gotta shake that off soon. :)

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

I am new to the site, but not to the industry. I live in the US and have been an avid traveler around the States. I'm now starting to expand my wings outside of the country; I was last week in Saskatchewan. I find this board to be very helpful and wish we have something like it at home; where positive reinforcement and kindness are emphasized. I am happy to be here and I hope to learn more.

Thank you!

• Like 4

I am at a point in my life where i am now free to take on a hobby, so I truly appreciate the information and opinions (e.g, rec's for ebony sp's in Toronto/Hamilton) and in particular that these are civilized discussions, unlike most of the internet. Thanks!

• Like 1

hello everyone, im new to this board . im from ill in the us and are on several boars there. i get to come to canada every year . i would def like company when im there. i usally stay about 50 miles from thunder bay but do get to come to town a couple times while in there. thank you in advance for this board and any help i get here . if anyone travels to the st louis mo aera i could def return the info.

• Like 1

hey everyone I'm new to the site and to the city I would like to step into the spot light and become a SP but shyness is not a great asset of mine, something i guess i have to jump in first instead of just getting my toes wet. :)

LUNA

im nikki

I'm new here this is my new thread

as they asking

like in other forum i often have someone

to guide me throught

if there is anybody feel nice enough to help me

ill be more than happy

have a nice day everyone

xoxox

Nikki Starz!!!

Hey all,

new to the site and honestly just joined to give a recommendation because it was such a good experience I had to make sure the service provider got credit.

Greetings to all, i just spent some time on the site and found much valuable advice ! Thanks !

Hi everyone,

Seems to be a place for people saying Hi to get rid of one of the their 5 first prerequisite posts. ;)

I'm new around here, both virtually and geographically, and like everybody else, looking for something.

Does anybody have any better tips on how to Search the site for an SP?

I'm looking in the regional area parts of the forums, but although SPs are talked about, there don't seem to be links to the person in question.

I'd also like to be able to search SP's preferences etc. but I'm guessing that's probably hoping for way too much. :)

Thanks in advance!

Guest *SS F***y

Hi Nefertem. Nice to see someone close to my area ( Regina), and I totally agree, that an introduction section is a fantastic idea.

But I see, or am seeing, a lot are doing now, introducing ourselves, so I'm hoping we'll get to see each other in chat, or in one of the social groups, where we can get to know each other better, make friends.

xx

Hi!

I'm new to the site... kind of. I've relied on Cerb for a while now as a silent non-member. I found the five or six views was sufficient for many years but I think being an active participant is long overdue as are recommendations for some of the great people I've met via this site.

Allan.

• Like 2

I'm completely new to this site and Winnipeg but certainly loving it and want to get more involved. I really appreciate any advice or suggestions or recommendations. As always, play safe everyone and hope your day is fantastic (like this great community)!

TJ

Thanks for the info! I have been reading through some of the posts and recommendations and I will be writing some of my own soon too ;)

Hi all,

New to this site and wanted to say thanks for all of the great information. I am new to this hobby and am looking to learn as much as I can before meeting someone.

Thanks again!

Hi all,

I am also new to this site and hobby, and I must declare my appreciation. It is really reassuring to read about others' experiences and positive recommendations.

I haven't spent a lot of time searching the forum yet but I would find it helpful to receive some tips on etiquette. For example, how far ahead of time should someone contact a SP to make a booking? Does anyone even use the term 'booking'? Does anyone have any advice to help make meetings go smoothly for noobs like me?

Cheers

Hi im an new SP on this site but not too familiar with these sites...but can I advertise for free or I have to pay a monthly fee like CAF? thanks and sorry