Sorry if I offend anyone!

I have been a hobbiest for a short period of time now, I was having a good time on this site but now that I found out about the true drama, I have been turned off of participating with the threads and giving my recommendations!

I have finally gotten comfortable to chat people from this site and thought I could possibly help people from other parts of the country that want to come to Ottawa and make some money. But in doing so I was told that I truly disappointed that person in my incapability to comply with her usual arrangement of payments.

If a Hobbiest does not agree with your method of operation and chooses that he no longer wants to set up an appointment, then don?t ask why then give him shit!

I usually spend about $2000.00 per month ion this site because it is cheaper than dating and I did not need to deal with drama. But the drama is still their! I am a single father just looking for a little fun and communication. Oh yah and a little sex. I thought I could have some fun on the threads but now I am afraid to upset delicate SP?s. Now I see that the Hobbiest are the clients and all I read about is how hobbiest want to please the SP?s! Or the endless amount of rules by the SP?s that really are to please herself! WTF

I WILL NOT PAY YOU TO PLEASE YOURSELF! Sorry but I?m selfish that way and I am a pig (This reminds me of being married).

I pay to do the things that I want to do, and if I don?t like the way you do business then I will choose not to give you my money! Do not come back and give me hell!

I know that I may get negative credit or get booted from this site for my post,

So be it!

And for the last time, if I have offended anyone I am SORRY!

Yours truly,

Apex

Hey Apex,

I for one have enjoyed your points and views. Not sure what people are getting all upset about, but just as SPs can choose not to be with a certain client for reason X, so too does a client have the right to select whomever they want to do buisiness with (they are after all the Client).

Sadly, yeah, that includes payment methods, booking requirements, ID requirements, etc, etc.. the list goes on and on all the way down to she's not 5'7" (she's 5'6" 1/2).

We should not forget that as the client you can and should always feel comfortable with the whole process, if not, well, you move on. Why someone would get upset because you don't like "x" and don't book, is beyond me. If you have booked and show up THEN change your mind, well, that's a different thing altogether.

When I started working, the bosses where I worked had a little clip next to the cash register "The client is not a hinderance to your work, the client is THE reason for your work"

This applies here as well.

Apex, I'm not sure I understand what the situation is exactly but you are obviously upset. I'm sorry about that.

I simply wanted to tell you that you are not the only hobbyist who wants to be pleased rather than pleasing. There is nothing wrong with that. You pay = you choose (as long as you respect your partner's limits, of course!).

Like other SPs, I do prefer to be with a gentleman who will care about my sexual satisfaction. But it's not a prerequisite and I understand perfectly that some men want to concentrate on their own pleasure. One of my favourite regulars is like this and it is not a problem at all for me. I am sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

After reading Akhenaton's response, I read your post again and I guess you were not talking about "pleasing sexually" but more about pleasing the SP in general.

Sorry for the misunderstanding! :-P

I agree with Akhenaton: as much as we, SPs, can choose our clients, you guys can choose to go elsewhere if you do not appreciate how a lady is handling her business.

This seems so obvious to me!

After reading Akhenaton's response, I read your post again and I guess you were not talking about "pleasing sexually" but more about pleasing the SP in general.

Sorry for the misunderstanding! :-P

I agree with Akhenaton: as much as we, SPs, can choose our clients, you guys can choose to go elsewhere if you do not appreciate how a lady is handling her business.

This seems so obvious to me!

Then why the F__k are SP's giving me shit!

I'm sorry to say, but I am starting to not give a shit if the SP is sexually satisfied!

Apex

I'm sorry to say, but I am starting to not give a shit if the SP is sexually satisfied!

Apex

dont let one or two SP opinions on satisfaction ruin your take on future appointments Apex.

I'm sorry you are upset and that people are giving you sh*t. I like your threads and they're a great read and I think its great people are being open about their opinions

with being open about opinions however it does open certain gates to make other people voice theirs as well

on the subject of mutual satisfaction or one sided satisfaction: I've always had the opinion that a call will go so much smoother and naturally if both people are having a good time. HOWEVER just because the SP isnt having the time of her life doesn't mean the client should feel any worse for choosing her in the first place. (I tried to find a proper way to say this but I couldn't so I'm just gonna spit it out...-->) the SPs in my opinion dont need to be satisfied, if the client is paying and respecting restrictions and limitations he should get what he paid for

and thats my two cents...hopefully no one jumps on me too hard for that

Apex

Honey, I think you should not generalize. :)

I don't know who is mad at you and what are their reasons. You know what they say: there is always two sides to a story. But whatever the situation really is, please do not assume that all SPs are the same.

(I tried to find a proper way to say this but I couldn't so I'm just gonna spit it out...-->) the SPs in my opinion dont need to be satisfied, if the client is paying and respecting restrictions and limitations he should get what he paid for

You are absolutely right: they don't need to...

But it's still nice when it happens. ;)

Honey, I think you should not generalize. :)

I don't know who is mad at you and what are their reasons. You know what they say: there is always two sides to a story. But whatever the situation really is, please do not assume that all SPs are the same.

going back to my original outburst if you may, I find it realy dificult to set up apointments as it is, so if I say no cause of scheduling or the fact that I do not pay a deposit, or I did not like your location, or you had too much perfume......

PLEASE RESPECT THAT!

going back to my original outburst if you may, I find it realy dificult to set up apointments as it is, so if I say no cause of scheduling or the fact that I do not pay a deposit, or I did not like your location, or you had too much perfume......

PLEASE RESPECT THAT!

Why do I get the impression you are taking this out on me? :)

I just wrote my opinion and don't feel I said anything offensive so please don't start giving ME crap. ;)

You are absolutely right: they don't need to...

But it's still nice when it happens. ;)

well of course ;-)

Why do I get the impression you are taking this out on me? :)

I just wrote my opinion and don't feel I said anything offensive so please don't start giving ME crap. ;)

Oh my good no, you are just the only one that is giving me her own two cents!

Actually I don't think I have ever tryed to contact you before!

But the feeling you have right now is the same that I get avery time I try to set up an apointment or give my two cents!

Apex

Oh my good no, you are just the only one that is giving me her own two cents!

Actually I don't think I have ever tryed to contact you before!

But the feeling you have right now is the same that I get avery time I try to set up an apointment or give my two cents!

Apex

No, we have never been in contact.

Well, sometimes, Internet can be confusing because you have to guess the other person's tone. That's why I use a lot of those silly smilies. I find that it helps to understand my intention.

I got the impression you were getting upset with me and I really didn't understand why. Good to know I was wrong! :)

Sorry about the interruption... Now let's get back to your topic: if the SPs get mad at you because you do not accept their conditions (location, payment method, etc), simply move on. Don't waste your time arguing. You don't need that. Just tell them that it won't work after all and contact someone else. It really should not be more complicated than that I think.

Apex Darling my French Bastard...please don't go...your too fun. I know from meeting you you are a gentlemen and we need you here.

Everyone has their different methods of payment etc...if you don't agree with that person's method then absolutely you don't have to see her. She has no right to say anything negative to you and by doing so its her loss.

kisses,

Emma A

I hope Emma can cheer Apex up and convince him to stay.

I agree with what you have said and I don't think you have offended too many. Hope you aren't planning on leaving.

I hope Emma can cheer Apex up and convince him to stay.

I agree with what you have said and I don't think you have offended too many. Hope you aren't planning on leaving.

*waves arms* I second that emotion! :-)

... if the SPs get mad at you because you do not accept their conditions (location, payment method, etc), simply move on. Don't waste your time arguing. You don't need that. Just tell them that it won't work after all and contact someone else. It really should not be more complicated than that I think.

Apex, I think Ariane gave you great advice! Forget about it and move on. You certainly have a right to change your mind for whatever reason it may be! ;)

Cheer up!

:)

xox

Guest W***ledi*Time

Please hang in there, Apex. You're a fun part of CERB!

In anything we do in life, it's just not possible to get along with everyone. Differences and disagreements will always crop up from time to time, anytime humans are involved in anything. Sure we get upset about it when it happens, sometimes it's downright unpleasant. But it's all part of this great human adventure we're all a part of. Just look at the concern shown for you by the ladies on this thread! They care about you!! Feel the love!! What more could a guy want??

Don't throw the ladies out with the bathwater...

Please hang in there, Apex. You're a fun part of CERB!

Sending you virtual kisses, you are a great person and I have enjoyed chatting with you:boobies:

Apex, I'm not sure of the situation, but my impression from reading this thread thus far is that you have mentioned your dislike for payment methods or the location or the fact that she wore too much perfume to the particular SP, or more than one.

In terms of payment methods and location, if you aren't happy, then don't see her again. No harm, no foul.

In terms of her personally, if there is something bothering you, simply say so, but with tact.

It sort of sounds like you saw the SP or were going to, but didn't for various reasons and then decided you should tell her. Which led to her reacting.

That's the impression I get, of course, things are always variable online.

In any case, please don't leave because of that, there are always other SP's, more fish in the sea as it were.

• Like 1

Guest C*****tte

It is so risky to generalize in any and all aspects of life and certainly with this endeavour. Though 1 bad apple can turn you against the bunch.

I am dealing with this very thing this very evening - not here at CERB but elsewhere in the web-o-sphere. Harsh (and unfair imo) words and I am not made of teflon. But I won't let it dissuade me of a board like this one nor of the true gentlemen I have met.

Guest i***k***

I definitely have to agree with a lot of the previous posters and add that it's best sometimes to wait a bit and post after you've had a chance to cool down.

Or the endless amount of rules by the SP?s that really are to please herself! WTF

I WILL NOT PAY YOU TO PLEASE YOURSELF! Sorry but I?m selfish that way and I am a pig (This reminds me of being married).

I pay to do the things that I want to do, and if I don?t like the way you do business then I will choose not to give you my money! Do not come back and give me hell!

So you've been a victim of the 'selfish SP' too, huh?

welcome to the club. I salute you for speaking up. I would have spoken up too, but the rules of the site aren't in our favor.

ah well. thanks for saying what some of us wanted to say for a long time.

Annessa,

I would like to jump on you hard but not for what you said! lol :-|