Sorry if I offend anyone!

Apex: You have made some valid points. What an interesting revelation from an SP

pertaining to her clients who will care about her sexual satisfaction and she "understands perfectly that some men want to concentrate on their own pleasure". I have been under the impression that services are provided by SPs for the sexual satisfaction of their clients... is it not what this is all about ?

Edited by J***J***200
improve text

Could this perhaps be a misunderstanding on her part? I mean sometimes it is hard to gage a clients wants, especially if its a new client. I have some clients who know they wont climax, are fine with that reality, but like seeing SP's because they want the satisfaction of making a little hot thing climax. However I guess she did get mad at you in the end....so I am really just kind of surprised by her reaction, if that was the case.

The situation given leaves alot of room for interpretation, especially since you seem heated over this. I would hope the if I were wearing a too much of a scent, I would just be asked to take a quick shower (this hasn't happened, but I would be more then willing) In terms of payment methods, not sure about a deposit, however, if you do book a time and show up, I would hope that if you changed your mind, some sort of compensation would be offered. This has been talked about greatly in another thread.

Again, sorry that you had a negative experience sweetie. Big kisses and Hugs!

• Like 1

I have been under the impression that services are provided by SPs for the sexual satisfaction of their clients... is it not what this is all about ?

But my dear, the sexual/psychological satisfaction of a lot of men does not only come from physical gratification but also from pleasuring their partners.

It can be a lot of fun to meet men like this. But if it's not their thing, that's ok too since they have every right to choose how the rendezvous should go. That is what I meant.

Guest f***2f***
But my dear, the sexual/psychological satisfaction of a lot of men does not only come from physical gratification but also from pleasuring their partners.

It can be a lot of fun to meet men like this. But if it's not their thing, that's ok too since they have every right to choose how the rendezvous should go. That is what I meant.

Here here. I definitely get more turned on if I am turning my partner on.

Move on Apex....lots more lovely ladies as you can see.

I lived this for a long time and it is reality, men all know that women are fragile in feelings and we have to be careful when we say or do things around them but in other case what about the way a man feels we have feelings too and can be crushed so quickly just by what a woman can say or do. I'm not discriminating anyone but I sometime feel this way and I understand Apex frustration. We are all here for you man don't give up, we are fighting the same battle.;-)

Could this perhaps be a misunderstanding on her part? I mean sometimes it is hard to gage a clients wants, especially if its a new client. I have some clients who know they wont climax, are fine with that reality, but like seeing SP's because they want the satisfaction of making a little hot thing climax. However I guess she did get mad at you in the end....so I am really just kind of surprised by her reaction, if that was the case.

The situation given leaves alot of room for interpretation, especially since you seem heated over this. I would hope the if I were wearing a too much of a scent, I would just be asked to take a quick shower (this hasn't happened, but I would be more then willing) In terms of payment methods, not sure about a deposit, however, if you do book a time and show up, I would hope that if you changed your mind, some sort of compensation would be offered. This has been talked about greatly in another thread.

Again, sorry that you had a negative experience sweetie. Big kisses and Hugs!

This is for all SP's and not just Ava (Lovley by the way) if your client wants to be tied up and does not want to climax! THAT IS WHAT HE WANTS.

If your client want just to have oral pleasure on him for an hour! THAT IS WHAT HE WANTS!

If your client wants something that you do not provide, tell him! If he chooses not to meet with you for that reason THAT IS WHAT HE WANTS!

Again as stated in mt title "Sorry if I have offended" but the point needs to be pointed out to some SP's.

It seems that some the my fellow Hobbiest are agreeing with me, but never had "chance" to say anything.

Thanks Ava not a lash out at you!

Apex

I let the sp 's I see that I am allergic to most colognes and perfumes.

I tell the sp what I need before booking.

I especically like daty and dfk!

If the sp ends up squirting I usually give a tip. Especially if she squirts in my mouth.

I love it when were both satisfied.:boobies:

Annessa,

I would like to jump on you hard but not for what you said! lol :-|

that can be arranged sweetie ;-)

I would like to be clear on this,

PAY ATTENTION!

First off never call me!, but if you do call me on my cell and aske me to meet you, I will most likly say no

BUT IF I SAY YES, by you calling me that means you want to hook up with me! Therefore I WILL NOT PAY YOU! you invited me!

STOP CALLING ME ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT FOR A SERVICE CALL!

If I give you my cell number I expect it to be destroied after our session!

I know this does not apply to all ladys, but I think you all need to knoe that this is going on and it need to stop!

This is not a good way to make money!

Apex

• Like 1

PAY ATTENTION!

First off never call me!, but if you do call me on my cell and aske me to meet you, I will most likly say no

BUT IF I SAY YES, by you calling me that means you want to hook up with me! Therefore I WILL NOT PAY YOU! you invited me!

I know this does not apply to all ladys, but I think you all need to knoe that this is going on and it need to stop!

Apex

who on EARTH would call a client asking for an appointment???

please realize Apex that none of us replying in this thread are that tacky!

I realize you are angry and venting and such but it seems to me the SP you're referring to is a special case and not all of us SPs should be lumped into this category.

it is always proper etiquette not to save numbers and calling a client asking for work is a really dumb move IMO

I think we all agree with you, no need to get upset....its starting to seem like your ventings should be taken to a PM to this SP because I'm pretty sure some of the more extreme circumstances like the one above wont apply to us.

who on EARTH would call a client asking for an appointment???

please realize Apex that none of us replying in this thread are that tacky!

I realize you are angry and venting and such but it seems to me the SP you're referring to is a special case and not all of us SPs should be lumped into this category.

it is always proper etiquette not to save numbers and calling a client asking for work is a really dumb move IMO

I think we all agree with you, no need to get upset....its starting to seem like your ventings should be taken to a PM to this SP because I'm pretty sure some of the more extreme circumstances like the one above wont apply to us.

This is not just me! I have chated with some other Hobbiest and this is what is going on and I fell that is should be posted so that all SP's see the other side of the fence!

Annessa please beleve me that I am not generalizing at all. But for you to have a better industry, you need to know that this is going on! Sence this is going on you are losing money as we are going away from the industry.

I just want you to realize that because of a few SP's scaring good clients away, you too are affected by this!

I guess I'm trying to find a way to keep that SMALL percentage of SP's out of this business. But we can't!

If there were a way of booting them out of CERB please let me know! caus I would like to see the CRAZY SP's out of here! and I don't mean (CRAZY IN BED) but CRAZY IN THE HEAD!

Like I said, I used to spend $2000.00/mnth on cerb SP's but no more!

Apex

from more then a few men about ladies calling or pming gents for dates..now to me this isn't really advertising.

Sure if i'm going on tour i will let the gents i see know that i am coming but i will not pm them asking for a date...lol. I'm old fashioned i guess and still like the gents to pursue me...hehe...even if its for a paid date its a lot more interesting.

kisses,

Emma A

Apex...if you are having issues with some one here...then let the Mod know what is going on....

he might have some input or help....

Guest S**r***e

PAY ATTENTION!

Apex

I would hit the roof if an SP started calling me. First off, some of us hobbiest have SO's. These SO's may have access to the phone we use to call you. If an SP were to just start randomly calling whenever they felt like it, shit could hit the fan and then I'm sure there would be on less hobbiest. If someone is doing this here from Cerb, I think it should be taken care of immediately.

Apex, if this is indeed something that is happening to you, don't think you are alone by being extremely upset about this. Like I said before, I would hit the F'in roof!:-x

This is not just me! I have chated with some other Hobbiest and this is what is going on and I fell that is should be posted so that all SP's see the other side of the fence!

Annessa please beleve me that I am not generalizing at all. But for you to have a better industry, you need to know that this is going on! Sence this is going on you are losing money as we are going away from the industry.

I just want you to realize that because of a few SP's scaring good clients away, you too are affected by this!

I guess I'm trying to find a way to keep that SMALL percentage of SP's out of this business. But we can't!

If there were a way of booting them out of CERB please let me know! caus I would like to see the CRAZY SP's out of here! and I don't mean (CRAZY IN BED) but CRAZY IN THE HEAD!

Like I said, I used to spend $2000.00/mnth on cerb SP's but no more!

Apex

PAY ATTENTION!

Apex

This is bewildering to hear that you are being called by an SP to drum up business at any given hour and with the expectation for pay.

It is one thing to receive a PM from an SP stating that she will be available. - which I find acceptable.

To phone at any given hour - totally unacceptable

This is bewildering to hear that you are being called by an SP to drum up business at any given hour and with the expectation for pay.

It is one thing to receive a PM from an SP stating that she will be available. - which I find acceptable.

To phone at any given hour - totally unacceptable

The people that do this do not read the threads and will never know about this!

How can we get more people to read threads?

This is to bad as it might help with their inappropriate behaviour.

How can we get more people to read threads?

Unfortunately, we can't get more people to read or participate in the threads.

It would be nice if they would. I am sure that some would have some very good input and that is what this board is all about. Participaction.

Originally Posted by Apex2006 viewpost.gif

PAY ATTENTION!

Apex

I completely Agree with you Apex, and I don't blame you for being upset!!! The ONLY time an SP should be calling a client is when the client REQUESTS it, and I also think this board would be at a loss with you!!! Keep up with the threads hun, and tell the SP to leave you ALONE!!! NO ONE should have to put up with that crap!!! Everyone has thier personal lives and should not have to deal with that CRAP!!!

Then what is the point of continuing to complain in this thread if you don't think the people doing these things are reading the threads. The posts seem to becoming more and more agreesive and it is generalizing this issue as if all SPs are doing these things. I think it would be better if you are having a specific problem with an SP to message them and discuss your problems in private instead of making posts as if you are complaining about all SPs. You made your rant and your follow up posts seem to be just as negative. I don't feel like this issue seems to be calming down for you any as you seem to be getting more upset. No one wants to see you get booted if your posts are seen as getting to negative and attacking others. Maybe you should step back and talk to the people you are having problems with or talk to the MOD if it is something that he can help you with. I don't think you need to quit seeing SPs, if you are fed up maybe just take a break and give yourself some time to be more comfortable with continuing with the hobby.

Then what is the point of continuing to complain in this thread if you don't think the people doing these things are reading the threads. The posts seem to becoming more and more agreesive and it is generalizing this issue as if all SPs are doing these things. I think it would be better if you are having a specific problem with an SP to message them and discuss your problems in private instead of making posts as if you are complaining about all SPs. You made your rant and your follow up posts seem to be just as negative. I don't feel like this issue seems to be calming down for you any as you seem to be getting more upset. No one wants to see you get booted if your posts are seen as getting to negative and attacking others. Maybe you should step back and talk to the people you are having problems with or talk to the MOD if it is something that he can help you with. I don't think you need to quit seeing SPs, if you are fed up maybe just take a break and give yourself some time to be more comfortable with continuing with the hobby.

Thanks for the reply Cumquat, I think you have agreat point, but it seems to be helping some other Hobbiest as they are PM'ing to let me know they liked the thread and they too have been in the same boat at one point or an other! I'm just spelling it out.

I don't see this as a negative thread, but an eye opener as to some of the things a hobbiest would possibly see as uncomfortable!

I have PM'd, I have hung up the phone, and I have blocked out e-mails! I am also voicing out for some people that can not!

I would like to find a way to get to the 2-3% of SP's that are giving a bad name to the industry read the threads and maby learn how to creat more repeat clients. Or at least not scare away the good client from meeting the other 97-98% of the great SP's found on this site!

Apex

I too love Apex's contributions to the site and would hate to see him get booted. I agree with cumquat on this one. take a deep breath and a bit of a step back. the negative posts towards never spending money on another cerb SP is getting a little much. we want to support you in your predicament but there is little we can do if you're already sworn us off...yanno babe?

I also understand your point that letting us all know whats going on may help business for us all but its like ranting about a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship where the girlfriend was crazy....some may think that preaching about the incidents and spreading the world will keep other girls from making similar mistakes and building awareness out there, but you also have to trust that some of us know already not to act that way.

on a light note, I've had many customers who have had bad experiences with SPs...I always make sure they forget about that after they've seen me, hehe

I understand wanting to weed out the 2-3% that you feel are causing problems. But the sad truth is that probably won't happen. Look at CL and how much the number of fake posts and B&S posts there are and how much it appears to be increasing. There are always going to be some bad eggs that you won't be able to completely weed out because someone is always going to fall for their games. If people didn't fall for the fake posts and the B&S they would stop doing it, but there is always going to be that element because we can't educate every single person that decides to hobby. Not all hobbiest participate in the boards and there will always be new people that don't know where to start and end up falling for the games.

There is also the fact that some SPs just start out in this because they see the money that can be made but they don't really understand what it takes to really be an SP. They don't know the ins and outs of the business so they just wing it and make some bad decisions along the way learning as they go.

Maybe it would be better for the 97-98% of SPs that are great to start a thread in the newbie section for new SPs offering advice and a place to give tips on things to do or not do, proper ettiquette, etc. And also have a corresponding thread for newbie hobbiest where the educated hobbiests can post on things to do, how to get started, doing searches, places to look so they don't fall for the fake ads or B&S, proper ettiquette, etc. This will not reach all of the SPs and hobbiests because not all participate on this board, but it will hopefully help those newbies that do join the board.

Guest i***k***

I have to agree with Cumquat here.

Posted via Mobile Device

I think thats a great idea cumquat. I remember learning the hard way a few times and learning from mistakes a couple years ago when I first started...mind you, none were that bad, and I certainly didnt make my client feel like he deserved the blooper....

it would be a good idea to have some sort of newbies section for SPs and Hobbiests.....I remember everyone wanting to look like they knew what they were doing etc etc when they started...wanting credibility right away and not wanting to look like a newb.... sometimes they have to realize its ok to ask for help

its too bad however that this particular SP made you feel like crap tho Apex for something that was probably something she was new to (if that was the case)