Threats and Stalkers are AROUND!

Guest ***ie**e K****t

Seeing as most have read pretty paiges thread...

i have recieved the same kind of email... Y they have targeted both of us is beyond me... the connection i cant figure it out.

NOW they have said to me Brookes real name.. the other girl i used to work with... and told me i have to get out of my location.

Really i dont understand what this is about.. Ive been working 2 years and have never ever had a real problem with this. EVER!

When i read the message last night .. i had an idea.. but since Paige got the message to im clueless..

I dont understand WHY there is so much hate in this industry! Its crazy!

Im not sure if its because im in someones territory ... or have upset someone...

BUt im here to stay so accept it.

LIke paige said "I love my men and I have worked hard to build a reputable name"

Every girl in this industry works her ASS off for what she does and accomplishes... Just because you are jealous ... doesnt mean you have to threaten or harrass girls.

THIS INDUSTRY IS NOT FOR KIDS... SO GET OUT OR GROW UP!

have you contacted pp to see if it is the same person? You should go toghether to the police and have this stoped before someone gets hurt.

I agree with Valleyman, I would back you up in a second hun. I see this person as a seriously disturb individual, who clears enjoys threatening young women. That should not be tolerated in any profession. Women have the right to be safe!!!

This is very disturbing! I agree with both Valleyman and Paige, contact the police. This individual clearly has something wrong with them as the seem to get their kicks out of threatening and stalking women. Very frightening!

valleyman the threats are from the same disturbed person. I've discussed the issue at length with both ladies. In bothe instances threats of violence have been uttered and therefore a crime committed. I'm not letting this go so quickly. It's possible that this idiot is amongst us here on CERB as this is the primary advertising venue for both of my lovely fillies.

You think I get upset at scammers and fake picture posters, you don't want to see how angry the cowboy can get when you've upset one of my friends.

If the coward is amongst us and reading this thread, be aware that we are not letting this go and know more about you than you might think. Get yourself some help, you are deeply disturbed.

Nikki, Paige I'll continue to be there for you and together we will get to the bottom of this.

valleyman the threats are from the same disturbed person. I've discussed the issue at length with both ladies. In bothe instances threats of violence have been uttered and therefore a crime committed. I'm not letting this go so quickly. It's possible that this idiot is amongst us here on CERB as this is the primary advertising venue for both of my lovely fillies.

You think I get upset at scammers and fake picture posters, you don't want to see how angry the cowboy can get when you've upset one of my friends.

If the coward is amongst us and reading this thread, be aware that we are not letting this go and know more about you than you might think. Get yourself some help, you are deeply disturbed.

Nikki, Paige I'll continue to be there for you and together we will get to the bottom of this.

If there is anything that I can do as a cerb member to help please let me know!

This is not cool at all!

Apex

Needless to say- a) he is a f*c#ing sick puppy b) CK you are good man in helping these ladies out when in need.

c) I hope he gets what is coming to him

stay safe ladies.

Guest ***ie**e K****t

Is there really this much hate in this industry to call someones landlord? Really? To know that there is this much disrespect is INSANE!!

People really need to grow up... everyone is doing this for themselves... thats why you are here, you have to do what you have to!

Why hate on someone else is beyond me! If you cant do it get out !

On the flip side Thanks so everyone for the help and support!

I appreciate it lots! Were gonna find out who it is!

Is there really this much hate in this industry to call someones landlord? Really? To know that there is this much disrespect is INSANE!!

People really need to grow up... everyone is doing this for themselves... thats why you are here, you have to do what you have to!

This is horrible, please let me know if I can help in ANY way!!!

He called your landlord??? What did he say to him/her???

I'm so glad that you've made this (severe) problem, public knowledge. You now have many supporters, myself included :)

Ava xoxo

This absoultly insane that some sicko can get away with this . Well I am in full support to help out these two lovley ladies any way I can.I am so pissed off that some Ahole thinks he can mess around like this. Well who ever the hell you are your messing with the wrong crowd and your better watch your ass. You have no idea how pissed I am right now.:evil::evil:

Dear Nikki I am always here for you . We will get through this together.

This is highly disturbing indeed, this person clearly needs to be stopped!

This is totally crazy and i'm so sorry for you and Paige going through this. They called your landlord? This so has to be someone you know....you need the police involved so they can track the ip address.

Some jealous lady perhaps? Some wacko gent? Either way you need to be able to feel safe in your own home. This is crazy and know that you have people here to support you. I wish i had had this when it happened to me.

hugs to you Nikki

Emma

If these are phone threats it should be simple enough to record the date and time of the calls and report those to police, private investigators or some of our well-placed members (like CK?). Emma's right as well, but it is possible the remain annonymous on the internet unless someone is willing to put in a lot of effort to locate you. I dont know what the board policy would be on this but at least calling them out by their CERB name and then certainly banning them would seem something the board can do.

Very disturbing to her about this sort of unacceptable conduct. The Cerb community is a great forum tool to share this sort of stuff with others in the industry.

Last fall, I heard similar circumstance from another lady. To my understanding she indeed relocated. I'll refer her to this thread.

P.S - Nice profile Pic Emma! :)

This seems like too much of a conicidence here, you should talk to PP and likely the police.

This is absurd. But obviously whom ever is doing it has some real info, so this should force prompt action.

Not sure why anybody is the target of people like this, but the thruth is some are. Hang in there Nikki, and talk to PP

Seeing as most have read pretty paiges thread...

i have recieved the same kind of email... Y they have targeted both of us is beyond me... the connection i cant figure it out.

NOW they have said to me Brookes real name.. the other girl i used to work with... and told me i have to get out of my location.

Really i dont understand what this is about.. Ive been working 2 years and have never ever had a real problem with this. EVER!

When i read the message last night .. i had an idea.. but since Paige got the message to im clueless..

I dont understand WHY there is so much hate in this industry! Its crazy!

Im not sure if its because im in someones territory ... or have upset someone...

BUt im here to stay so accept it.

LIke paige said "I love my men and I have worked hard to build a reputable name"

Every girl in this industry works her ASS off for what she does and accomplishes... Just because you are jealous ... doesnt mean you have to threaten or harrass girls.

THIS INDUSTRY IS NOT FOR KIDS... SO GET OUT OR GROW UP!

Not sure why anybody is the target of people like this, but the truth is some are.

This kind of thing can sometimes be the work of competitors (agency or independent) who want to put a popular SP out of commission for awhile by scaring them into not doing business.

Guest f***2f***

This is absolutely unacceptable behaviour I hope this person is caught and punished. I'm sorry it's happening to you nikki.

Yeah YS, I agree. But still, you have to be pretty crappy to have to resort to this.

Maybe asking themselves if they have something to offer instead of trying to knock down the competition in this manner.

This kind of thing can sometimes be the work of competitors (agency or independent) who want to put a popular SP out of commission for awhile by scaring them into not doing business.

I have also heard of this happening before. Agencies and Indy's both have done this in the past, but it always catches up to the in the end.

Cowboy - if you are starting a posse, then sign me up.

I am adding my name for support too. This is despicable. Not sure how I can help, but if there is anyway I can, let me know.