Sydney, Cape breton

Guest D***le

Hi I was wondering if any Sp's were passing through Sydney in the near future? Just thought I would throw it out there to see. Also does anyone know if any local SP's in the area?

hi, i am in this site just for a month and i can't see one local SP in Sydney area :(. I thing you might know Chrystal suppose to visit tomorrow, she stay until Friday.

I hope she won't mind that I post this , Katherine goes to Sydney, from time to time, she is highly respected and sought, you might want to check her schedule.

Edited by cr**tyc***es
misspelled time
  • Like 1

Guest D***le

She most certainly is , I've seen her a few times and hope she is coming back again soon. Thanks , cheers.

Also does anyone know if any local SP's in the area?

Yeah, there is at least one local and a few amateurs also. I can't comment on what I know about any of them :)

Some excellent touring ladies from time to time as CristyCurves pointed out but far too infrequently. Even though Sydney is my home base when I am 100%, overall I spend less time there than other places, thank goodness.

Sorry gents, really wanted to make it to Sydney,NS but due to not enough booking i decided to postpone the trip. But i will definitely make it your way soon seems like a beautiful part of the province that needs to be seen and have fun of course :icon_wink: xoxox

Yeah, there is at least one local and a few amateurs also. I can't comment on what I know about any of them :)

Some excellent touring ladies from time to time as CristyCurves pointed out but far too infrequently. Even though Sydney is my home base when I am 100%, overall I spend less time there than other places, thank goodness.

Care to PM about the amateurs you know? I keep hearing rumors about SPs around here that don't advertise and any info you can give would be appreciated.

It would be nice if the people who want me to go pre-book with me to help encourage me that its worth it ;)

I certainly agree with Aubrey, gentlemen if she is willing to make the trip to visit you the least you can do is pre book. It is very costly for a lady to make a long trip so if you wish for new ladies to visit please do the right thing.

Otherwise as a whole we wil stop visiting Sydney and that would be a shame for all of us.

I certainly agree with Aubrey, gentlemen if she is willing to make the trip to visit you the least you can do is pre book. It is very costly for a lady to make a long trip so if you wish for new ladies to visit please do the right thing.

Otherwise as a whole we wil stop visiting Sydney and that would be a shame for all of us.

Okay gentlemen of Cape Breton, if you were unaware I am going to be in Halifax on Wednesday October 17th, Thursday October 18th and Friday October 19th and departing on Saturday. But I was thinking about the gentlemen in Cape Breton who are always asking for SP's to travel there.

Now I know this is short notice and if there isn't enough interest no biggie, I was just thinking since ill be in Nova Scotia why not make a trip over on Saturday where I will be able to provide in-call service later on in the afternoon (around 4pm-5pm) until late into the night and Sunday morning as well. Only outcalls will be available for after 12pm on Sunday October 21st. I will be departing Cape Breton and heading home around 5pm Sunday evening.

So please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can arrange a very long over-due encounter that I assure you will prove that "Good things cum to those who wait" ;)

I hope we can meet soon!! xoxoxoxo

Okay gentlemen of Cape Breton, if you were unaware I am going to be in Halifax on Wednesday October 17th, Thursday October 18th and Friday October 19th and departing on Saturday. But I was thinking about the gentlemen in Cape Breton who are always asking for SP's to travel there.

Now I know this is short notice and if there isn't enough interest no biggie, I was just thinking since ill be in Nova Scotia why not make a trip over on Saturday where I will be able to provide in-call service later on in the afternoon (around 4pm-5pm) until late into the night and Sunday morning as well. Only outcalls will be available for after 12pm on Sunday October 21st. I will be departing Cape Breton and heading home around 5pm Sunday evening.

So please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can arrange a very long over-due encounter that I assure you will prove that "Good things cum to those who wait" ;)

I hope we can meet soon!! xoxoxoxo

Well gentlemen, here you go now get busy and book with a lady willing to come and visit you!!

• Like 1

WEll gentlemen Ill be in Sydney tomorrow (Wednesday) and only staying until Thursday, so make sure if you want to see me that you get ahold of me

Edited by aubreyxxx