Guest Ou**or**n

To avoid spoilers, which season are you discussing now?

We are discussing season 7. You are in for a treat as seasons 1 through 4 were absolutely awesome.

Considering how awful the last season was I was only tuning in this season to see how badly they do the whole Deb finding out thing. It's not even a big deal--she's obviously not going to turn him in. And fuck, the entire first episode? SO DUMB.

Thankfully things finally got exciting in the last episode with pain-in-the-ass Lewis getting offed.

I was also happy to see Lewis killed. I was wondering how tedious he was going to get so it was funny to see him killed off so early. I enjoyed being mislead a bit into thinking that he might be a major villain for this season.

One cute bit of irony was when Dexter said to the newest big villain "I hope you find what you're looking for." Oh Dexter, he's looking for you. :)

Guest ***t***iv***
I can't wait! It's one of my favourite shows. Even when they use sloppy plot devices I find they do it with humour.

It will be interesting to see how Deb handles discovering Dexter's identity. She did let Dexter go he was teamed up with Lumen, so it's not as though she has never flirted with vigilantism. But the large and tangled web of lies that Dex and Harry have woven around her is sure to cause major feelings of betrayal. I think that will be harder for her to get over than the fact that he's the Bay Harbour Butcher.

I hope it is a good season. It could be awesome or it could be terrible.

I am loving the way the season is warming up quickly. Deb is already coming to terms with Dexter's urges (lol), soon I imagine she will be pointing him in the direction of predators who escape traditional justice and using Dexter to solve crimes in ways she can't!

I was also happy to see Lewis killed. I was wondering how tedious he was going to get so it was funny to see him killed off so early. I enjoyed being mislead a bit into thinking that he might be a major villain for this season.

I was glad to see him offed too. Although I'm a bit sad Dexter didn't get him, I enjoyed the way he died :)

As glad as I am that Lewis died I think that's going to have some BAD repercussions for Dexter. Especially considering that he died on Dexter's boat. Not to mention that he blabbed and now the baddies know who Dexter is.

Guest **ng***1

I think they could have milked the Lewis thing a bit more. I was surprised to see him killed off so quickly. Although the new bad guy for the year looks like a no nonsense dude. Could be an interesting situation for Dexter. Maybe Deb will save him this time!!

As glad as I am that Lewis died I think that's going to have some BAD repercussions for Dexter. Especially considering that he died on Dexter's boat. Not to mention that he blabbed and now the baddies know who Dexter is.

oh ya, did they actually leave his body on the boat? I remember the part but I was toing something at the same time when I watched it.

Dexter Is On Tonight!!!!! Can't wait :)

oh ya, did they actually leave his body on the boat? I remember the part but I was toing something at the same time when I watched it.

Dexter Is On Tonight!!!!! Can't wait :)

I don't think they left his body there but his blood got on the boat.

I just saw last nights episode!

I have to say, I was kind of bored/thrown off at the start of of this season. I think it was maybe just lingering from last season being less than awesome BUT it has really picked up since then.

Also, I really liked the way they disposed of Lewis. He was not worthy of Dexters time in my opinion.

I liked that Dexter was in the maze. I also think it's interesting that the main villain is unexpectedly gay and determined to avenge his fallen lover.

I'm not sure what I think of the new blonde girl. Time will tell.

I also think it's interesting that the main villain is unexpectedly gay and determined to avenge his fallen lover.

Haha somehow I totally misunderstood that situation. This makes a lot more sense, I thought the guy was secretly his son or something. lol

Do you see that smoke? Its Spelcer.

JUST finished watching the Last episode of Dexter. Soo Good! lol Deb wanted him dead herself So Bad after he was acquitted. It would'a been awesome to see her mess him up herself though lol

I liked that Dexter was in the maze. I also think it's interesting that the main villain is unexpectedly gay and determined to avenge his fallen lover.

I also didn't see this twist comming. Oooo Dexter you F'd with his Man, Now hes Pissed lol

Wow Sunday night's episode is opening up some juicy plot. Oh poor Masuka, lol; he's all worried he's going to get fired because Laguerta sent the blood slide she found to a different lab. And Holy Crap with Deb now helping her with the investigation.

Oh Dexter, Dexter, Dexter tisk tisk tisk. You have been a sloppy lil monkey and you're lucky Deb was able to snag the photo evidence that Laguerta had.

OH!! and speaking about Dexter Finding Lewis's blood on his boat. For big time hit men those Russians sure as hell don't know how to get rid of blood lol

This has to be my fav. show,

So far this season has been pretty good, can't believe he brought the knife down to cut the wrap off then have some sweet lovin, i thought she was a goner. Can't believe buddy is geting out of prison either, Quin you baddie, guess we needed a twist of some sort to keep it interesting and push the unknown.

This is one of those series that maybe got better with time? I sampled a few of the first season's episodes on Netflix, and not only wasn't I impressed, I was downright turned off by the idea of a sociopath serial killer being a hero. Ick!

This is one of those series that maybe got better with time? I sampled a few of the first season's episodes on Netflix, and not only wasn't I impressed, I was downright turned off by the idea of a sociopath serial killer being a hero. Ick!

Ya its a show that's not always for everyone. It promotes a darker type of morality and humor as its entertainmet.

This has to be my fav. show,

So far this season has been pretty good, can't believe he brought the knife down to cut the wrap off then have some sweet lovin, i thought she was a goner. Can't believe buddy is geting out of prison either, Quin you baddie, guess we needed a twist of some sort to keep it interesting and push the unknown.

Lol I definitely thought she was a goner too! Lol guess you have to get the hot sex when you can. But with Deb already finding out about Lumin killing with Dexter, if he gets involved with this girl I'm sure she'd think something is up.

And Quin stealing evidence. That will throw quite a kink in Dexter's plans. he will definitely have to kill or be killed here soon.

I'm really afraid that Angel's gonna die this season. I hope I'm wrong but I can't picture anyone retiring and living happily ever after in Dexter-land.

I hope Angel doesn't die :( I think he's going to figure out that his partner is lying to him. That should open up some good entertainment.

I think its hillariouse that Deb is all pumped up for Dexter to kill chicky when he was laying next to her all cuddly and happy

as good as the show is ... and I am a fan

if you have not read the books ... please do ... they are quite different in some ways and Dexter's "dark passenger" is more developed as a character and the adopted kids (Cody and Astor) also have a dark passenger and Dexter is training them in the CODE

as good as the show is ... and I am a fan

if you have not read the books ... please do ... they are quite different in some ways and Dexter's "dark passenger" is more developed as a character and the adopted kids (Cody and Astor) also have a dark passenger and Dexter is training them in the CODE

nice, I definitely need to read them :)

Guest Ou**or**n

What a travesty as these last two episodes have laid waste to a season with such promise. One of the best characters in years in Isaac is written off, the phantom comes and goes and then the show sinks into silliness, horrible writing, bad character development and plot holes the size of office buildings. Secondary characters languish as the show revolves around Dexter. Quinn kills a guy and then takes a bullet to the arm for Nadia who then heads off to Vegas leaving (the now suddenly healthy and back on the job) Quinn with only a note.

Sigh, now Hannah has been framed and Dexter's lizard brain doesn't pick up on it? (My bet is that it was Deb). This is the final season of Lost all over again in terms of truly bad writing. These guys should give Vince Gilligan a call for some basic pointers.