What do you prefer.....

Guest S****r

As I set up my new downtown location for Oct 1, I am curious as to what kind of decor and atmosphere you men prefer. Or does that only matter to us ladies? Obviously, clean and tidy at the very least, but.....do candles and music add to the experience for you, like they do for me? What about textures of bedding, and linens? Do you like the smell of perfume? Or is that something you are afraid you might carry home with you? Can I offer you a glass of wine?

Or does none of that matter, as long as the sex is good? LOL

Tell me what you like, and I will see what I can do, as I always am aiming to please......in every way!

As I set up my new downtown location for Oct 1, I am curious as to what kind of decor and atmosphere you men prefer. Or does that only matter to us ladies? Obviously, clean and tidy at the very least, but.....do candles and music add to the experience for you, like they do for me? What about textures of bedding, and linens? Do you like the smell of perfume? Or is that something you are afraid you might carry home with you? Can I offer you a glass of wine?

Or does none of that matter, as long as the sex is good? LOL

Tell me what you like, and I will see what I can do, as I always am aiming to please......in every way!

Hi Summer,

I am very new and a bit nervous. I think clean and tidy is most important. Then it needs to look like you live there. It should represent who you are. Smells, textures, colours all define who you are.

I like candles and insense but your right, I'd go easy on the perfumes.. :-)

Good luck with the new place.

Guest *ig*a**

Wow an incall location that's good to hear, I think candles with soft music playing in the background is good also a glass of wine can't hurt. As far as bedding goes something soft like bamboo sheets or egyptian cotton would be nice. Hope this helps.

Great question. I've been in a number of ladies' incall apartments. What I would find really nice is one that is blatantly feminine. What is not nice is stale cigarette smoke, dirty ashtrays, perfume to take home, and clutter. Oh, and obviously used bedclothes. And a wastebacket beside the bed with used tissues and condom wrappers is not a turn-on either.

Hello, summer

I'm not one of the guys but I have decorated one room and I would like to decorate my second room.

I would say start with a nice bedroom set. You can get inexpensive sets from kajiji or ikea. Having a dresser is really nice and convenient to put all your sheets and towels in and they are in reach. You can also go to wall-mart and get some plastic draws that are inexpensive for lingerie and shoes. You can also find some candles and cute nick knacks at the dollar store. I bought a clear glass round vase and put sea shells in them(all from the dollar store)

If you want to make it playful and don't mind spending a little bit of money. A sex swing and base along with a good sex couch is a lot of fun. I plan to get a sex swing and base at the end of the month. These things are not needed but they are so much fun and I find that they pay themselves off, even tho they are bigger expenses.

I would say that the only other thing you would need is a fresh coat of paint.

Have fun, Summer. It is fun to make the place your own and I wish you all the best in your decorating adventure.

Hi Summer,

I feel most comfortable when the location is neat and tidy, prefer no perfume (which can be brought home), a clean shower or bathroom. In terms of the bedroom, a well placed mirror, at least a queen size bed, and clean sheets. If you top that off with great sex, then you will have made my day.

I have been to a few incall places. Based on my observations, I can provide you with a few recommendations.

First off, I like a place with no scent or candles. The latter could provide a romantic atmosphere, but it could be a fire-hazard. Cooking or food smell and tobacco smoke are a turn-off. The room should not be very dark. Natural light through the windows will be a plus. Fresh linens or sheets are essential, so are clean towels, tissues and a clean bathroom. Garbage pails should be emptied with no sign of used tissue papers or condoms. Soft music could be playing in the background. As to the deco., it does not have to be expensive, but neat and tidy, and of soft feminine colors will be fine.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Hi Summer! The encounter room should be nice and clean, scent free and the bed should be a strong one and queen sized.(I broke one a couple of months ago). Cold water or drinks should be made available not just beer or wine. and perhaps some finger foods if you are offering a 'Special" Program. Eygptcian sheets are a plus as well.

But here are my thoughts.

1. I like candles.

2. Not a giant fan of scent, other than something smelling 'clean'.

3. Bedding -- clean, obviously. neutral colors are good, solid colors are good.

4. I don't necessarily want to drink booze when I'm somewhere. Water is great -- a cold Brita filter in the fridge would go a long way for me.

5. I try to brush my teeth, etc. before I come, but mouthwash might be worth having on hand.

6. I love having some sort of music -- not necessarily my preferences, but something that's mood-enhancing (Megadeth, Kenny G, Madonna = nonos in my book). Know what would be really cool? If you have regulars, ask them waht music they like, and make a playlist for your iPod or whatever! I would love that!

7. Clean wastebaskets and the like are generally expected, in my book.

Check list...

This is what I did when i had my own condo to work out of and while this is only a basic checklist to get you started, you can add things as you go...

- Comfortable bed

- Sofa, chair and 1 coffee table

- Floor lamp

- A comforter ( Remove it when client comes so you arent always washing it. Put it back on after you#ve put a new sheet on underneath. The comforter at the location I use is just for decoration. Its not always needed unless you are cold. And in that case I use another flat sheet.

- Nightstand ( 1 or 2)

- A lamp

- Lots of sheets and pillow cases - I would use flat sheets since fitted sheets often shrink in the dryer and when you#re in a hurry, they are great. Fitted sheets can be a pain in the ass. Flat sheets on their own are inexpensive. Walmart or Giant Tiger are good places to find them. Dont spend a lot of money on them because you will have to replace them over time.

- Lots of handtowels, facecloths and bath towels

- Mouthwash with plastic disposable cups

- Handsoap

- Fragrance free body wash ( i.e. Ivory soap)

- Candles that have a switch on them. I once learned this the hard way when I got red wax all over the wall one time.

- Case of bottled water

- Waste basket for bathroom ( For used condoms keep a separate bag and hide it somewhere where client doesnt see it.)

-Vacumm

- Kleenex and toilet paper

- Clock radio

Guest S****r

Thanks so much for the advice. I am going to take it ALL under advisement!

I love this place! (I mean cerb)

Edited by S****r
clarification of where I love

I think a lived-in but uncluttered look is best but also show a little of yourself in the decor. My thoughts:

-a good comfortable chair is important, maybe a couple of different sizes and styles

-sometimes I like a blanket on the floor so you should save space. Make it like a picnic

-if it's open concept, a dishwasher or somewhere to "hide" dirty dishes in the kitchen(ette)

-You can get basically a combination coat rack, table/bench, mirror so we gents can lay our things in one central place and be able to get ourselves together easier. These probably have a name but not sure what it is, I've just seen them. They don't take up much space and it's nice to provide something for our organization too.

- Candles and light window dressings for intimacy but music and scents should be neutral and/or guest specific.

- neutral colours??? not hotel like though. If you have a place of your own, make it feel like that. Plants are nice, so are rugs and a few subtle paintings or prints.

We probably care about these things more than we're willing to admit in public. :D

Edited by barnyard4
spelling/grammar