Hair; styles, length, colour, etc...

I've always wondered; how much of a hobbyist's decision on picking an SP is based on the hair style, length, colour, etc. of the SP?

Also, how would/do hobbyists feel about short haired girls wearing long extensions in order to accommodate their personal hair preference for an SP?

I would love feedback :)

Ava xoxoxox

Personally I prefer longer hair on a woman. I have spent time with women who looked very sexy with shorter hair, but always prefer it longer. There is just something uber sexy about a naked woman with long hair! As for hair colour, I prefer redheads, but it has never weighed in to a decision when picking an SP.

I've always wondered; how much of a hobbyist's decision on picking an SP is based on the hair style, length, colour, etc. of the SP?

Also, how would/do hobbyists feel about short haired girls wearing long extensions in order to accommodate their personal hair preference for an SP?

Ava xoxoxox

One of my dreams is to knock on the door and find a profetionaly dresed lady with her hair up and after a few moments of flurting and hevy breathing in the right spots she let her hair down and rips off her clothing! HOT!

But last night while doing the groseries, I saw a freeking hot woman with short hair! If done properly it looks sooooooooo Hot!

One thing is for sure is that everytime the lady ahs long hair and we get started the first thing that goes on, is a condom, but an elastique to put her hair in a ponytail!

Funny!

I like both! Sorry I can't be of any help!

Apex

myself....I like to look at long hair.....I love the look of a woman brushing it out of the way as she goes down on you......

Guest Ou**or**n

As a general rule I prefer longer hair. As was mentioned earlier in this thread, nothing is as sexy as a naked woman with long hair. However medium length hair can also be really sexy, especially if done up in a way that has long wisps falling down on one side (drives me crazy).

Some of the long haired girls pause and put it up in a pony tail prior to the bj which to me adds a bit of excitement and builds some anticipation, especially if she maintains sexy eye contact while putting it up.

Guest W***ledi*Time

I personally have never made a decision based on hair -- although hair that is well cared-for (no matter the length, style, or colour) is obviously a positive. It's always sexy to be able to see that a lady has spent some time deliberately enhancing any aspect of her appearance. Extensions can look very nice, but feel funny when running one's fingers through the hair -- so I myself aren't particularly partial to them. But again, I've made no decisions based on hair.

Mind you. I do love the touch of a lady's hair as she lets it hang down loosely, and lightly brushes it against my skin. Swept loosely over the skin, and flicked and dragged backward and forward, hair can be deliciously tantalizing and erotic. Especially when the gently dry tingle from the moving hair is contrasted by the lady's warm moist breath on my skin right beside it (I think shoulder-length hair works perfectly for this heavenly hair-plus-breath double-whammy).

Hmmmm. Maybe I should grow my hair long again!

Though, my hair is naturally curly, so when it's long, it's all ringlets. Here's a pic of me from high school with my friend Rob!

lindsay.jpg

I like variety in a womans hair colour and lengths. However, I find it's even nicer when the same woman changes style.

I love long hair, extensions are okay as long as they are okay to be pulled on?

There's nothing worse than seeing a beautiful girl with long hair, putting it all up in a bun for her wedding day, graduation day, birthday or whatever! I hate that! Why do they do that? They go and pay big money to some hairdresser just to fuck it all up! :)

I love all different kinds of styles, gotta love variety. My ideal is shoulder length brown hair...I always find it a shame when brunettes go blonde. But sometimes a cute girl with short blonde hair is totally hot, redheads always rock and brunettes are beautiful. Then there's the funky changes, blue, pink, black...it's all good. 70's microphone afro perms....ok, I draw the line there. Unless she's really cute ;)

Seriously I do not make the hair length or color part of my decision when picking a date with a SP. I love ladies with long hair or even in fact short hair. So if the lady has short hair with extensions- fine with me..I love ladies with either, as long it is smelling fresh, and hair color may it be blonde,brunette,redhead,brown has no bearing on my decision. It is in all of the first delivery of communication to 1 each other, through pm's or email or phone call.

Ava xoxoxox

I prefer medium to long hair the color is not important as long as she is a red head with a pretty face, some freckles are Ok. I have not had the opportunity to be with many women but the hair color is not as important as her face and attitude.:roll:

I prefer medium to long hair the color is not important as long as she is a red head with a pretty face' date=' some freckles are Ok. I have not had the opportunity to be with many women but the hair color is not as important as her face and attitude.:roll:[/quote']

My hair is not red....boohoo yo don't like me anymore...

My hair is not red....boohoo yo don't like me anymore...

I did say after that hair color was not important, you were my first my last my every thing and no one can take that from you.

Ava xoxoxox

Personally, I love nice hair period. whether its long and flowing or short and sassy any color will do. When I see a beautiful woman walking on the street I really get a vibe from looking into her eyes. Then I check out her lips, breasts and and as she walks on by, her ass. When looking for an SP I can only go by body features because most SP pics don't show their face and hair doesn't play a big factor for me. Unless of course yours is spiked and looks a peacock. Your hair is just fine Ava. xoxoxox

Hun

Personally, I love nice hair period. whether its long and flowing or short and sassy any color will do. When I see a beautiful woman walking on the street I really get a vibe from looking into her eyes. Then I check out her lips, breasts and and as she walks on by, her ass. When looking for an SP I can only go by body features because most SP pics don't show their face and hair doesn't play a big factor for me. Unless of course yours is spiked and looks a peacock. Your hair is just fine Ava. xoxoxox

Hun

AWWWW....Thanks Hun!!! You always make me feel good :wink:...REALLY good...lol!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I want to thank EVERYONE for their input. It's a topic that I've always been curious about. Based on the majority of the responses, it would seem that long hair is the fave :-).

On a personal note, one of the reasons that I like having shorter hair is because I can do more with it. It can be sleek or funky or classy depending on my mood that day. When I had long hair, I loved it but I guess I eventually got bored of it :wink:.

Once again, thank you everyone for all the input!!!

Ava xoxox

Hmmmm. Maybe I should grow my hair long again!

Though, my hair is naturally curly, so when it's long, it's all ringlets. Here's a pic of me from high school with my friend Rob!

lindsay.jpg

Erin!!! You are cute as a button!!!