Biggest turn off on a body?

What is your least favorite part of the human body?

I cannot stand feet! I can?t see why people have a fetish with feet! To me the foot is the most neglected, beaten, most stressed part of the body! They are also the least cleaned part also!

Feet are not for me!

Apex

Apex...you need to start your own rant topics....hahahah

feet are sexy...in a set of nice heels.....mmmmmm

some people look at anal the same way you look at feet.......dirty...used for shit......well used.....

But to each of us there is always something we like and do not like........as for me..I love all parts of women.......all parts

I love all parts of the FEMALE body including the feet ,toes, knees, legs, arms, fingers, neck, ears, back, shoulders, face, nose, belly, hair, mouth, breast, elbows, bum, cheeks and if any parts that I left out I love them all and can caress them all over all night all day, any day as long as the day finishes with y.:grin:

Give me a nice round ass. Mmmmm. I love a man's ass.

Sometimes when I'm sleeping over at my lover's, he'll get up to use the bathroom, and he'll think I'm asleep, but really, I'm checking out his ass.

Ok, that sort of sounded like I stay up all night waiting for those moments, but I really just don't sleep well in places other than my own bed.

Ok, but as for turn offs. BAD BREATH. Or smelly balls. Nothing kills my mood faster than something smelly.

The only part of a woman's body I'm not fond of is when you take off their panties and there's a dick there. Hasn't happened yet but if it ever does, I might lose my woody. Feet I am apathetic about either way. Guess the only part of a woman I don't like is a tiny brain...

Posted via Mobile Device

nothing worst on a woman but bellydo thats when the belly sticks out farther than the tits:boobies:

as to say i hate...hairy balls...ewww...i love nice clean shaven ones...better to ...well you know...

I have to agree..nothing worse than seeing a huge bush at the base of an erection...or even worse, half-hiding the erection!!! lol

*chokes just thinking about it*

I love everything about a man, really whats not to like?

His eyes tell me so much

I love it when they have great personalities are kind and cheerful.

as to say i hate...hairy balls...ewww...i love nice clean shaven ones...better to ...well you know...

I've tried, it's hard! Not the easiest place to shave, you know? Maybe I should do what Dave Chappelle says - botox your balls and then shave them. So round and smooth...obviously he was on to something ;)

I've tried, it's hard! Not the easiest place to shave, you know? Maybe I should do what Dave Chappelle says - botox your balls and then shave them. So round and smooth...obviously he was on to something ;)

You need to ask your favourite lady to help you with this. ;)

By the way, loved your answer to the original question!

And since I am here, I will also give my opinion... There is no part of the human body that turns me off. But there are certain shapes or looks that I don't particularly like! For example, on a men, I don't like long nails. I find it repulsive. On a woman, just like Charlotte, I like the hourglass figure. A woman with no waist is not for me.

I see no point to elbow and knee's, there nobby and not pretty. I had a man lick my elbow once, ummm it does feel nice... In fact kind of odd or creepy...lol

I am in complete agreement on the hair and/or smelly balls things that is totally a turn off ....and the thought of seeing an erection hidden beneath pubic hair is not rather appealing either...

As for a woman's body I very much enjoy their figures and persentation all those sexy outfits and teasing motions ....

I love grooming men AND HAVE DONE SO TO A FEW ON CERB...lol

need some help shaving,plucking popping and or dressing,,,i'm your girl..hehe

might some gross to some but i find it relaxing,,,hehehe and i love shopping and finding a look that works for you...wait i think thats my other job...hehe...shhhhhhh

To me the worst thing that can happen is smell bad breath. Does not matter how beautiful the woman is, but when suddenly smell bad breath, yikes, I feel like throwing up. That also make my little guy down there suddenly become limping. I can tolerate cigarette breath and most woman smoker always take care of themself nicely.

Its not that difficult! just pull your pecker to one side, start shaving, it always best to shave after a hot shower so your scrotum is hanging, and use ...yes you guess it shaving cream and I use the fusion 5 bladed action for total smoothness:mrgreen:.I started years back when I had vasectomy done, and was at that time running/jogging, I found that the shaved experience also assisted in not having that "cat scratch fever":roll: after exercising. Now most ladies I see hobbying really like it.:wink:

I find the female body is a work of art and theres nothing I dislike about it. We all have our favorite parts However, thats beyond the topic of this thread.

For hairy balls, if one is too scared with a razor in that part of the body, use Neet.

That gets the hair out quite fast. It may burn a little but, you have to suffer to make it beautiful! :-)

I think any bad smell is the key to losing my erection.

Just a question to the ladies. I shave my balls and trim pubic hair, but is short trim acceptable and desirable? or shaved completely? I often wonder if the short stubble is more irritating than shaved especially when she is on top?

Hun

Just a question to the ladies. I shave my balls and trim pubic hair, but is short trim acceptable and desirable? or shaved completely? I often wonder if the short stubble is more irritating than shaved especially when she is on top?

Hun

Laser is the best.

Yup, I'm with you guys on the bad breath thing.

As for bag shaving, that's another whole topic! We should start a topic on just that, or even a category! I started doing that years ago and have never looked back.

Biggest turn off on a body? Too skinny with bones sticking out! NO THANKS!

Hun

I prefer trimmed pubic hair.

Shaved is too boyish for my taste.

I love grooming men AND HAVE DONE SO TO A FEW ON CERB...lol

need some help shaving,plucking popping and or dressing,,,i'm your girl..hehe

might some gross to some but i find it relaxing,,,hehehe and i love shopping and finding a look that works for you...wait i think thats my other job...hehe...shhhhhhh

God, I hope you're talking about eyebrows with the plucking...

I cannot for the life of me bring a razor down there...no hands of a surgeon on this boy, I know I'm gonna slip. And I think I wouldn't mind having a girl do it for me, but that's like the complete, ultimate, epitome of trust. Maybe someday...bottle of wine first. For me, that is ;)