Open minded - how do most interpret this phrase?

Been meaning to post this for a while. A lot of sp ads (especially on BP and other ad sites) include the phrase "open minded" - some "VERY open minded". Is there a general consensus in the industry on what this means, or what it entails? Or is it a bit like saying "don't be afraid of asking for kinky stuff or fetish desires"?

I think that depends on the type of ad and the context in which the phrase is used. I have the term "open-minded" on my website and in some of my ads. In these instances I'm using it to describe my personality. So in my case it means that I am open-minded in the discussions and conversations I have with others (the common usage of the term).

In cases where the focus of the ad is a bit more down and dirty, it probably means that she doesn't want to get into listing all her services, but she hopes you won't be too shy to ask about what you want. So I think your interpretation is pretty fair in many cases.

Hopefully if there is a more specific way the term is used then another gentleman or lady will enlighten us, both. But I've found that there is almost no industry-standard language other than the very obvious acronyms. Most of the rest is up for interpretation.

• Like 7

Guest Ou**or**n

In the context of BP I find it is a way for non-GFE girls to be vague about the nature of their services. To me it is a way of implying that a broader range of services are available than in fact are.

However with more professional ladies like Georgia Sweet above it means something completely different so to me you need to consider the source of the ad, the reputation of the provider and their experience.

When I see that term in an ad, it honestly does not mean that much to me.

It has about as much impact on my decisions as seeing a "SALE" sign in a storefront (which has been there for months)

Actions in person speak louder than words in an advertisement

Whenever a prospective client asks me if I'm "open minded", I always ask them to tell me what's really on their mind. More often than not, I have found their interpretation to mean:

- Do you do Greek

- Can I cum on your face

- Do you cater to (a particular fetish)

Bottom line is, for some reason it slightly irks me when someone asks me that. It's like asking me if I like ice-cream. Yes, I do, but I may prefer pralines and cream over vanilla and actually abhor licorce flavoured.

Yes, I'm open minded, but cut to the chase and tell me exactly what "you" mean by that.

We need to be on the same page for the encounter to work.

Does the fact I love cum shots make me open minded?