Hello to all the beautiful ladies of Cerb!

Although I'm I'm quite confident I know this answer, I figured I'd ask the question instead. I'm growing a beard for charity this and next month. Is it considered unhygienic to you all and in your personal experiences and preferences, how much mileage would you say it would affect? (Maybe that's not worded correctly so please don't be offended :)

• Like 2

Personally I love a guy with a beard, the bigger and hairyer the better. A beard feels great when we kiss and I like how manly it can make a guy look.

YAY for guys with beards.

A soft cuddly beard can be sooo much fun to snuggle up to! The only part that scares me off a bit is the prickly part at the beginning of the outgrowth! It would definitely limit how far our intimacy could go in the early stages but after that I love it; soooo "teddy-bear-esque"! :D

Guest *ig*a**

I have a thick moustache and never had a complaints but I would agree with Dorinda that the earley stages of a full beard can be quite prickly.

I dont mind goatees or moustaches full beards tend to make me wonder whats in there. Im sure bearded men take hygienic care of that area as well, it's just me.

A trimmed and short beard is fine, but I dont really care for the zztop version.

• Like 1

Use a good quality hair conditioner each day with a beard or stash....the differance is very noticable on how it feels on you and your partner.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Yea I use shampoo and conditioner on my facial hair. I do find it a bit softer.

It's not often I get to grow a beard, so when I get the chance, there is nothing i shave for. Lol.

• Like 1

It's been years since I've been clean shaven. I alternate between a goatee/mustache and a full beard. Currently I have a full beard and have never received any complaints. Not to toot my own horn but the ladies on whom I have performed daty have all seemed to thoroughly enjoy themselves. It's been mentioned that it gets softer as it grows out which is true. It's nowhere near as prickly as stubble. And keep it clean. Much like any other hair on your body, it needs a good cleaning. I keep it trimmed and shampoo it every time I shower.

So I guess thats why some men have softer beards than others. The things you learn.

After some reflection, I do have 2 Gents that I see that have beards and I never noticed until now. LOL